PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1069 Comment 0

20180328_FIS2.jpg

Interview with Br. Anthony A. Hopida - FIS

By Bro. Tony A. Hopida, SDB

Cebu, the Philippines, 27 March 2018 -- 

What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

Working for and with young people. Another experience that gives me joy is being with poor people (or their family) and helping them in one way or another.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Bro. Lorenzo Nardin, my mentor in the tailoring shop when I first entered Don Bosco school as a High School student.

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother?

Main contribution in the mission was in the field of Technical Education when many of our missionary brothers were in-charged of our workshops. Also in the field of Sports many of our Brothers were good coaches and trainers of football, volleyball or other sports.

Brothers contribution in the community is by being an exemplary and practicing religious.

How to make the vocation of Salesian Brother more visible in the Church?

By preparing the Brothers professionally. So that they can be given bigger and more important responsibility.

How can the Salesian priest contribute to the Salesian Brother Vocation promotion?

By knowing more about the Salesian Brother's life. He can do this by reading literature about Salesian Brother's life, and talk about it to many young people in the Parish, School or elsewhere.

What does sustain your vocation?

What sustains me in my Brothers vocation is first my personal prayer and also a quality community prayer.

20180328_FIS3.jpg

20180328_FIS4.jpg

20180328_FIS5.jpg

20180328_FIS6.jpg

20180328_FIS7.jpg

20180328_FIS8.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )