Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20180402_FIS.jpg

Interview with Salesian Brothers in Practical Training:
Br. Raffy Besonia and Br. John Raymond F. Montejo - FIS

By Our Own Correspondent

Cebu, the Philippines, 2 April 2018 -- Doing manual work such as: gardening, farming, do repairs and always to be present in the Salesian Assistance. Being with the young people and with the supportive community.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Yes, Brother Lamberto Tena, SDB is my Salesian Brother model! The senior Salesians of the FIS province and Bro. Melo (Carmelo Martinez).

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother to our mission & community?

Help is smooth running of the house and community especially in the administration and in-charge of the (technical) Vocation Training Center.

Vocation promotion and awareness to our young people.

How to make the vocation of Salesian Brother more visible in the Church?

Get involve in Church activity specifically the Brother help in distributing communion. Help the Salesian Brother shine out and support him in his field of inclination as long as it is in line with the Salesian Charism.

How can the Salesian priest contribute to the Salesian Brother Vocation promotion?

That the Salesian Priest introduce to the Salesian Educative Pastoral Community (EPC) the two forms of the Salesian Vocation, the Salesian Priest and the Salesian Brother.

Be constantly aware and mindful with talking about his own vocation as a Salesian as always being with the Salesian Brother. Promote also, explicitly the Salesian Brother vocation.

What does sustain your Salesian vocation growth?

What sustains me in my Salesian Brother vocation is community prayer, rendiconto to the rector, and receiving the sacrament of reconciliation.

The experience of Salesian life and work and the consistency of the community life in all its aspects.

Any expectations for the 2018 Salesian Brothers Congress?

To visit some Salesian Houses in Vietnam.

As discussed and presented in our Salesian Brothers assembly - FIS 2018.

Related article:

20180402_FIS1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )