Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
austraLasia #3353

Taiwan Cooperators' New Blood
TAIPEI: 21 January 2013 --  An excited Cooperator Coordinator for the China Province - and rightly so - writes of events several days ago that show just what is happening with Salesian Cooperators in Raiwan at the moment. Philip Yu, the Provincial Coordinator for the ASC provides the following:

"I’m very glad to share with you that we have just had a successful annual meeting yesterday held in Taiwan, at the Mount Beatitude.  Not only is it the first time in 100 years history of the Salesian Cooperators - CIN that we have had all members meeting in Taiwan, but it’s also very encouraging to see…

• 33 new members making Promise (see attached photo, crowded in front of the altar)
  • 3 new centres being officially launched at the Holy Mass which was presided by
  • Cardinal Zen with 2 Archbishops and 2 Bishops of Taiwan, 12 additional priests (10 Salesian)
  • 160+ people attended this AGM on 19th Jan. morning
  • 120+ people joined the pilgrimage prior to the meeting on 18th Jan. whole day

The meeting theme is “Sanctification of Work through Our Prayers” something indeed I personally witnessed.  It has been my dream to have this AGM back in 2009 when I was first elected as provincial coordinator for China Province.  In these years, I kept praying and yet motivating the members to make it happen.  Thank the Lord and praise the Lord! "