Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
austraLasia #2748

The River Maker

Bangalore: 29 October 2010 -- Now here is a bright, innovative idea!  Don Bosco Image, as they call themselves, are developing into a creative film-making group coming out of Salesian India's long and very successful experience in this field. They are based in Bangalore.
    Ever wondered what to do with a Provincial Circular? Now I'm not being facetious!  Turn to Don Bosco Image and they could make a couple of good suggestions I'm sure, but their latest effort is worthy of mention - and viewing.   We have put it on the video section on sdb.org (just go to the video tag if it hasn't in fact turned up on opening your home page - we have those tags turning up at random) and choose the most recent video with thumbnail 29th October.  Alternatively go direct to the Donboscoimage website, which I'm sure they would prefer you do anyway, where you can not only watch the video but read the text - Fr Thomas A's provincial circular on Rua.  Be prepared for a surprise - it is not your usual video, but you will be pleased with it!

AustraLasia is an email service for the Salesian Family of Asia Pacific.  It also functions as an agency for ANS based in Rome.  For queries please contact admin@bosconet.aust.com . Use Bosconet-wiki to be interactive. RSS feeds - just go to Bosconet, click on austraLasia 2010 in the sidebar. You will see the RSS orange icon in your browser address bar - add it from there.  Or be interactive with the EAO blog Cetera Tolle. Avail yourself of the Salesian Digital Library at http://sdl.sdb.org