Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
THE ACCEPTABLE TIME

Julian Fox

SUVA: 2nd June -- For you, if you want it and if you can access it: I have done up a colourful 'newsletter style' version of the Rector Major's 'Now is the acceptable time'.  This letter on vocations (AGCOct-Dec 2000), full of practical guidelines, has been reduced to some key points and laid out in a way that hopefully makes the text itself 'acceptable' for use in a community conference, or for personal reading.  It makes no pretence at doing justice to the entire letter in all its detail.
I have saved it in MSPublisher 98 format.  Unfortunately if you do not have that program, I feel sure you will have difficulties opening it - but by all means try.
One last point - if you can open it then you will have no difficulty altering the several references to our community situation, including our address details and a photo of our house for you to come and see!!  Change them for your own details.
Simply email me if you want a copy.  My old repository for online files went to the wall when the internet bubble burst!  I need to find a new one.  Got any ideas?