EAO GOODNIGHTS

2014-2020

FOR DOWNLOAD (Nihongo-pdf-word)

EAObuonanotte2014-2020_GIA.pdf

EAOボナノッテ2014-2020_GIA.docx

FOR DOWNLOAD

(ENG-PDF format):  gnfinal.pdf

(ENG-HTML format): goodnights1.zip

At the end of this six-year period (2014–2020) we offer this collection of 72 regional Good Night Talks to the 1500 Salesians of our East Asia-Oceania region and all members of the different groups of the Salesian Family.

After so many visits to our 12 provinces and almost 200 communities, I am more aware than ever of the charismatic importance of the ‘Goodnight’ in our daily community or pastoral life. It makes a huge difference – just compare a Don Bosco school without a good morning talk or Salesian education with a daily good morning talk. It is amazing how these brief but powerful daily moments transform the lives of many young people, Salesians and members of the Salesian Family. What makes the difference?

Don Bosco believed that this short daily opportunity brings many fruits: it helps to wrap up our life on a daily basis, builds up the community, trains us to take a faith perspective on our reality. We need this constantly renewed experience of sharing, storytelling in the life of a community (school, family, religious community, group home or boarding school). Listening to a personal life sharing daily or not listening to one – those two daily experiences are very different! As different as it is to interpret our complex world each day from a faith perspective, or not to do so. We are convinced that thanks to this invention of Mamma Margaret’s our life becomes richer and we find its meaning and deeper joy in living it.

Some 18 years after the establishment of our East Asia-Oceania region, I am happy to share this simple collection of ‘goodnights’, the result of ongoing monthly reflection, prayer based on some heart-touching events, encounters or deeper insights along my journey.

Our hope is that this simple collection could inspire our Salesian community rectors, leaders, lay mission partners or Salesian Family members to treasure this deep and charismatic opportunity of the 'goodnight' or 'goodmorning' talk. And we are also grateful to everyone who has made the publication of this collection possible in digital and paper form.

In Don Bosco,

• ?
    vaclav 2020.03.17 13:56
    EAO地域ニュース
    ボナノッテ:東アジア‐オセアニア 2014‐2020
     2014年4月以来、EAO地域顧問による毎月のボナノッテをメールで受け取り、Boscolinkで読むのが私たちの習慣になりました。クレメンテ神父は地域顧問としての任期を終えますが、72のボナノッテのデジタル版がまとめられました。
     その序文で、ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父は次のように語っています。
     「この6か年(2014‐2020)の終わりに、72回にわたるEAO地域のボナノッテ・コレクションを贈ります。東アジア‐オセアニア地域の1500名のサレジオ会員とサレジオ家族のメンバーにあてたものです。
     私たちの12の管区と200近い共同体をたびたび訪れたことによって、私は日々の共同体生活、司牧生活におけるボナノッテのカリスマ上の重要性をますます感じるようになりました。ボナノッテがあるかないかで、大きく違います。朝の講話のないドン・ボスコの学校と、日々、朝の講話があるサレジオの教育を比べてみてください。
     この短いながら力のある日々のひと時が、多くの子ども・若者、サレジオ会員、サレジオ家族のメンバーの生き方を変えることに驚かされます。そこには何があるのでしょう?
     ドン・ボスコは、この短い日々のひと時がさまざまな実りをもたらすと信じていました:それはその日その日の歩みを締めくくる助けとなり、共同体を築き上げ、現実の状況を信仰のまなざしで見るように私たちを鍛錬します。私たちは共同体生活の中で(学校、家庭、修道共同体、グループホーム、学校の寮などで)、この絶えず新たにされる、分かち合い、物語りの体験を必要としています。誰かの生活の分かち合いに日々耳を傾けるか、傾かないか-両者には、日々の生活体験として大きな違いがあるのです! この複雑な世界を毎日、信仰の視点から理解するか、あるいはそうしないか、それほどの違いがあります。マンマ・マルゲリータの着想のおかげで、私たちの生活はより豊かなものとなり、私たちはその意味を見いだすことができ、生活により深い喜びをいただいていると、私たちは確信しています。
     東アジア‐オセアニア地域創設から約18年、この簡単なボナノッテ・コレクションを皆さんと分かち合えることをうれしく思います。続けてきた毎月のふりかえり、心をゆさぶる出来事や出会いに基づく祈り、私の歩みの中でのより深い考察の実りです。
     この簡単なコレクションがサレジオ会共同体の院長、リーダー、信徒協働者・ミッション・パートナー、サレジオ家族のメンバーにとって、ボナノッテや朝の講話の深いカリスマ的なひと時を大切にするきっかけとなることを、私たちは期待しています。また、デジタルあるいは印刷の形でのこのコレクションの出版を可能にするため働いてくださった皆さんに感謝します。」
     ご自分の分かち合いを寄せてくださった皆さん(これらのボナノッテを配信する際の導入として)、この6年間、ベトナム語、日本語、中国語に訳してくださった皆さん、またこの6年の間に、続けるようにと筆者を励ましてくださったり、コメントを寄せてくださったりした皆さんに感謝します。

1. Sanctity depends on the fulfilment of one’s duties in joy

ALA_5499 EAO Good Night Talk (80) Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam 01 November 2020 Dear Superiors, confreres, members of the Salesian Family and friends, We are going to the close of October, the month dedicated to pray for the missions of the ...
    Date2020.11.01 Byceteratolle Views1757
    Read More
  2. EVERYONE IS A MISSIONARY

EAO Good Night Talk (79) Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, 09 October 2020 Dear Superiors, confreres, members of the Salesian Family and friends, 1- First of all, I would like to request you to pray more for the patients of Covid-19, among them,...
    Date2020.10.09 Byceteratolle Views1443
    Read More
  3. Two interlocked ministries with one convergent goal

EAO Good Night Talk (78) Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam 05 September 2020 Dear confreres, members of the Salesian Family and friends, In our East Asia Oceania Region, the last six months have been a great trial for us. We had to stop or put in...
    Date2020.09.07 Byceteratolle Views968
    Read More
  4. Monthly Talk of Fr. Joseph Nguyen Thinh Phuoc SDB, EAO Regional

EAO Good Night Talk (77) Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam 04 August 2020 Dear confreres and members of Salesian Family and friends, 1- Even though there is some hope for the coming vaccine to treat the Covid virus, yet, in all countries, the Pan...
    Date2020.08.05 Byceteratolle Views3574
    Read More
  5. So much potential!

EAO Good Night Talk (76) Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam 01 July 2020 Dear confreres and members of the Salesian Family and friends, Greetings to all of you from Vietnam. I am still “locked down” in Vietnam, since the Italian Embassy has not yet ope...
    Date2020.06.30 Byceteratolle Views1313
    Read More
  6. Salesians and Members of Salesian Family in Solidarity for Services in time of Difficulties

EAO Good Night Talk (75) Ho Chi Minh City, 02 June 2020 Dear confreres and members of the Salesian Family, For more than 3 months, the Pandemic Covid 19 has caused severe impact upon all the countries where Salesian works are present. Gov...
    Date2020.06.04 Byceteratolle Views673
    Read More
  7. Nothing can stop us doing good things

EAO Good Night Talk (74) Ho Chi Minh, April 30, 2020 Dear confreres, friends and members of the Salesian Family: Today is 30 April 2020. I am still in Vietnam as the lockdown is still going on. Yet, the General Council had its first meeting...
    Date2020.04.30 Byceteratolle Views796
    Read More
  8. Dream about Great Dreams

EAO Good Night Talk (73) Ho Chi Minh, April 1, 2020 Dear confreres, friends and Salesian Family members! This is my first “Good Night Talk” as I pledge to continue the good tradition of my predecessor, Fr. Vaclav Klement. He has left us a g...
    Date2020.03.30 Byceteratolle Views830
    Read More
  9. EAO Goodnights 2014-2020

EAO GOODNIGHTS 2014-2020 FOR DOWNLOAD (Nihongo-pdf-word) EAObuonanotte2014-2020_GIA.pdf EAOボナノッテ2014-2020_GIA.docx FOR DOWNLOAD (ENG-PDF format):  gnfinal.pdf (ENG-HTML format): goodnights1.zip At the end of this six-year period (2014–2...
    Date2020.03.11 Byvaclav Views745
    Read More
  10. Thank you very much!

EAO Good Night Talk (72)                            Valdocco            1 March 2020                                                                                                                Growing with a grateful heart…       Dear co...
    Date2020.02.29 Byvaclav Views879
    Read More
  11. Without the young we can't reach heaven?

EAO Good Night Talk (71)                            Hong Kong, China            1st February 2020                                                                                                                Without the young we can’t reach...
    Date2020.01.31 Byvaclav Views785
    Read More
  12. Would you like to tell your story?

EAO Good Night Talk (70)                            Sacro Cuore, Rome            1 January 2020                                                                                                              Would you like to tell your story?  ...
    Date2019.12.28 Byvaclav Views1928
    Read More
  13. Thank you, Pope Francis for your visits within our region!

EAO Good Night Talk (69)                            Tokyo, Japan            1 December 2019                                                                                                              Thank you, Pope Francis for your visits ...
    Date2019.11.30 Byvaclav Views876
    Read More
  14. Don Bosco Green Alliance - Take Action now!

EAO Good Night Talk (68) Cebu, Philippines 1 November 2019 Don Bosco Green Alliance – take action now! Dear Friends and Salesian Family members, Receive my heartfelt greetings from Cebu, starting the last full month of 2019 animation visits...
    Date2019.10.25 Byvaclav Views2324
    Read More
  15. Would you like to become a Mission?

EAO Good Night Talk (67)                                Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam        1 October 2019                                                                                                                     Would you like to bec...
    Date2019.09.24 Byvaclav Views1260
    Read More
  16. Vocation grows by attraction

EAO Good Night Talk - September 2019   Anisakan - Myanmar                                September 1, 2019     A culture of vocation grows (only) only through attraction     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive my heartfel...
    Date2019.08.25 Byvaclav Views1393
    Read More
  17. Lord, send me out of my comfort zone!

Lord, send me out of my comfort zone! EAO Good night talk - 2019, August   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive my heartfelt greetings on the second stop over of this second semester journey around our EAO region - Cambodi...
    Date2019.07.31 Byvaclav Views1617
    Read More
  18. How do you make known our Saints?

EAO Good Night Talk (64)                                                                       Holy Land Pilgrimage        July 1, 2019     Do you make Salesian saints known? (Brother Cosimo – Sacro Cuore, Rome)       Dear Friends and Salesi...
    Date2019.06.23 Byvaclav Views1316
    Read More
  19. How do you invoke Salesian Saints?

EAO Good Night Talk (63)                                                                     Jakarta, Indonesia        June 1, 2019     How do you invoke Salesian saints?     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,      Today is my last da...
    Date2019.05.29 Byvaclav Views1581
    Read More
  20. Christ is Alive and wants you to be alive! - Easter 2019

EAO Good Night Talk (62)                                                                    Melbourne, Australia        May 1, 2019           Christ is alive and he wants you to be alive!     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       R...
    Date2019.04.24 Byvaclav Views43283
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5