NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

EAO-GNT-2018 (49) April.pdf   >>>> for download

EAO Good Night Talk (48)                                                             

Dili, Timor Leste

April 1, 2018

Are you happy to waste your time in listening?

Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,

Receive a heartfelt Easter greetings again from Dili, Timor Leste, one month after our annual EAO meeting of provincials and delegation superiors. Yesterday I have returned from the short intermediary General council meeting in Rome, where we discerned with the Rector Major the theme and path towards the next General Chapter 28 (2020). Today we also remember the 230th Birthday of Mamma Margaret [Margarita Occhiena], mother of Don Bosco [1788 – 1856] as well the anniversary of Don Bosco canonization day in 1934.

During past two months moving around Indonesia and Timor Leste, I met hundreds of young people who are growing with the Salesian Family members and spent long hours in listening, in dialogue and deep insight in the hearts of our confreres. I try to treasure especially many questions raised. And now, entering the Eastertide, my attention is attracted by the Emmaus story of Jesus who walks along the disappointed disciples. Yes, Jesus didn’t hesitate to waste his precious time in listening. And what about me, what about us today?

We might fall easily in temptation to cut short a long annoying talk of our fellow confrere, lay mission partner or our young animator. We might be tempted to consider this a ‘waste of time’, because we already ‘know’ what will come out. We could gain few minutes but in this way we close our heart to the confrere, lay person or to the young. We recognize again, the most frequent blame raised by the young or lay people: “Salesians have no time listen to us.”

Starting these 50 days of Eastertide, I turn the eyes of my heart on Jesus walking and listening on the way to Emmaus. Oh, it’s a wonderful image to consider! Yes, it’s not easy to talking the walk with patience and deep interest in the life of our youth, lay and confreres! I’m asking the grace to follow Jesus in his humble attitude of a friendly assistant, who walks together with the young and guides them to the true life.

Yes, I’m happy to waste time in listening to the young people and my confreres!

Lord, speak! Your servant is listening!  (1 Sam 3, 10)

I wish all of you a joy filled Eastertide!

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional councillor

• ?
    vaclav 2018.03.27 21:19
    EAOボナノッテ (49)
    東チモール、ディリ
    2018年4月1日

喜んで耳を傾け、時間を無駄にしていますか?

友人の皆さん、サレジオ家族の皆さん、

再び東チモールのディリより、心からのごあいさつを送ります。EAO管区長・地区長会議からひと月がたちました。私は昨日、ローマで行われた最高評議会の短い中間期会合から戻りました。会合で私たちは総長と共に、次期第28回総会(2020年)に向け、テーマと道のりについて識別を行いました。また今日、私たちは、ドン・ボスコの母マンマ・マルゲリータ(マルゲリータ・オッキエナ, 1788-1856)の230回目の誕生日、そして1934年のドン・ボスコ列聖の日を記念します。

インドネシアと東チモール各地を2か月にわたって移動しながら、私はサレジオ家族のメンバーのもとで成長する大勢の若者と出会い、サレジオ会員の心に耳を傾け、対話し、深く洞察するために長い時間をかけました。特に、投げかけられた多くの質問を大切にしようとしました。今、復活節に入り、私の思いは、イエスが落胆した弟子たちと共に歩まれるエマオの話に向かいます。そうです、イエスは、耳を傾けて貴重な時間を無駄に費やすのを躊躇しませんでした。今日、自分は、私たちはどうでしょうか?

兄弟会員やミッション・パートナー、アニメーターの若者の長くイライラする話を短く切り上げようとする誘惑に、私たちは簡単に陥るかもしれません。結論をすでに“知っている”ので“時間の無駄”だと考える誘惑があるかもしれません。そうすることで、何分かもうけるかもしれませんが、会員、協働者、若者に心を閉ざすことになります。いまいちど認めなければなりません、若者や協働者から最もよくあげられる批判は、「サレジオ会員は、私たちの話を聞く暇がない」というものです。

この復活節の50日を始めるにあたり、エマオへの道で歩み、耳を傾けるイエスに目と心を向けます。思いめぐらすのに何というすばらしいイメージでしょうか! そう、確かに、忍耐と深い関心をもって若者、協働者、兄弟会員と共に歩み対話するのは簡単ではありません! 友情あふれるアッシステンテの謙遜な姿勢のイエス、若者と共に歩み、まことの人生へと彼らを導くイエスに従う恵みを、私は願います。

そう、私は喜んで、若者と兄弟会員に耳を傾け時間を無駄に費やします!
     主よ、お話しください! 僕は聞いております!(1サムエル3・10)

皆さん、喜びあふれる復活節をすごされますように!

EAO地域顧問 ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 15:54
    After reading your Good Night Talk about wasting one's time by listening I want to waste time by writing a few words to you. I wish you a blessed and joyful Easter, may the Risen Lord be with you and bless your ministry among us. I want you to know that I pray for your well-being and your animating presence. I am already old and I feel praying as my main task now. Happy Easter. Fr. John. from Cambodia.
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 15:56
    부활 축하 인사를 드립니다.
    신부님께서 보내주신 Good night talk를 다 알아듣지는 못하지만,
    어느정도는 이해가 가능합니다.
    무엇보다도 듣도록 노력하겠습니다. 즐거운 부활이 되셔요.
    수고하시면서, 건강을 잘 챙기시길 바랍니다.
    Buona Pasqua.
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 15:57
    Happy Easter to you and the conferees!
    Thanks so very much for your Good Night
    and above all for reminding us to waste our time in listening to the young.
    And this is very true - It is sad to have lost our confreres as we know it all.
    Do say a prayer for me.
    SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 15:58
    Thank you so much for this insight.
    Happy Easter to you too.
    We pray for each other.
    Daniel
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 15:59
    Alleluia! Happy Easter!
    May the Risen Lord continue to be your strength and consolation!
    Thank you so much for the inspiring Good Night Talk!
    peace,
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 17:08
    주님, 참으로 부활하셨도다ㆍ알렐루야 알렐루야!
    부활을 축하합니다ㆍ
    젊은이들에게 시간을 내어주는 것이 주님 부활에 가까이 있음을 인식하면서,
    노고에 감사드립니다ㆍ
    건강하시고 행복하소서ㆍ
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.01 19:05
    Auguri di santa Páscoa! Aleluia!

Messaggio bello e sfidante! Grazie!

Saluti!!!
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.04 13:47
    Pozdravujem!
    Srdečne Ti ďakujem za pozdrav k Veľkej Noci. Pri obradoch vzkriesenia Nášho Pána na Bielu sobotu som prosil aj za Hlavného predstaveného, Radu i Teba a Tvojich blízkych, aby Vás Pán naplnil svojim pokojom, radosťou, láskou a upevňoval vo viere!
    S vďačnosťou za všetko, čo pre nás robíš Ťa pozdravujem! o. palo

«Вот, иду я, Боже, исполнить Твою волю!»
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.04 14:34
    Thanks!
    Great wisdom indeed!
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.04 14:38
    Bạn có dành thời gian để lắng nghe không?

Dili, Đông Timor 01/04/2018

Các bạn hữu và các thành viên trong Gia đình Salêdiêng thân mến!

Từ Dili – Đông Timor, Cha xin gửi lời chào thăm và chúc mừng lễ Phục sinh đến các bạn và các anh chị em Salêdiêng. Thời điểm hôm nay cũng tròn một tháng kể từ ngày các Giám tỉnh miền EAO đến đây để tham dự cuộc họp thường niên. Ngày hôm qua, Cha mới trở lại Đông Timor sau khi đã về Rôma tham dự cuộc họp giữa kỳ với Cha Bề Trên Cả và các Bề Trên trong ban Thượng Cố vấn để phân định về chủ đề của Tổng Tu nghị lần thứ 28 sẽ được cử hành vào năm 2020, và vạch ra lộ trình chuẩn bị cho Tổng Tu nghị. Hôm nay cũng kỷ niệm lần thứ 230 ngày sinh của mẹ Margarita Occhiena, thân mẫu của Don Bosco (1788-1856) và chúng ta cũng ghi nhớ ngày Cha thánh được tuyên phong Hiển thánh vào năm 1934.

Hai tháng qua, Cha đã đi kinh lý rảo quanh khắp Inđônêsia và Đông Timor. Cha có dịp gặp gỡ nhiều bạn trẻ đang lớn lên trong môi trường Salêdiêng. Cha cũng đã tiếp xúc các hội viên, dành rất nhiều thời gian để lắng nghe và đối thoại với anh em hầu có thể đi sâu vào tâm hồn của các anh em Salêdiêng chúng ta. Cha cố gắng ghi nhận lại, đặc biệt lắng nghe nhiều câu hỏi mà anh em đã nêu ra.

Hôm nay, trong bầu khí chuẩn bị lễ Phục sinh, Cha chú tâm rất nhiều đến câu truyện về hai môn đệ trên đường về làng quê Emmaus, trong đó Chúa Giêsu hiện diện bên họ, đồng hành với họ giữa lúc họ đang trong tâm trạng thất vọng. Chúng ta thấy, Chúa Giêsu không ngại ngần tiêu tốn thời gian quý báu để nghe họ tâm sự. Còn bạn và tất cả anh em, chúng ta có làm như thế không?

Có thể chúng ta dễ rơi vào cám dỗ muốn cắt ngang cuộc nói chuyện khi người anh em hội viên của chúng ta đang muốn giãi bày, hay khi một cộng sự viên, hoặc một bạn trẻ đang muốn thổ lộ với chúng ta. Chúng ta thường coi những cuộc giãi bày tâm sự như thế là vô ích và phí thời gian, bởi vì chúng ta đã biết nội dung rồi, không cần phải nghe nữa. Chúng ta không muốn nghe nhiều và như vậy, chúng ta đóng khép tâm hồn mình trước những thao thức của các anh em hội viên, của các người cùng cộng tác làm việc, cũng như của các bạn trẻ. Chúng ta cần ghi nhận một lần nữa, điều mà các bạn trẻ và các người đời đang cộng tác với chúng ta thường hay than phiền, đó là ‘các tu sĩ Salêdiêng không chịu lắng nghe chúng tôi’.

Chúng ta sắp bắt đầu mùa Phục sinh kéo dài trong 50 ngày. Cha cố gắng mở rộng tâm hồn hướng về Chúa Giêsu, Đấng đang đồng hành và lắng nghe hai môn đệ trên đường Emmaus. Đây là hình ảnh rất ý nghĩa để chúng ta suy gẫm. Đương nhiên, việc cùng sánh bước và lắng nghe các bạn trẻ, lắng nghe những người đời đang làm việc với chúng ta, không phải là công việc dễ dàng, vì nó đòi hỏi chúng ta phải kiên nhẫn và biết quan tâm.

Cha cầu xin Chúa ban cho Cha ơn biết bắt chước Chúa Giêsu trong thái độ khiêm tốn này. Ngài sánh bước với hai bạn trẻ như một người bạn, một người hộ trực, để hướng dẫn họ đến sự sống đích thực.

Cha cảm thấy rất hạnh phúc khi biết dành nhiều thời gian để lắng nghe các bạn trẻ và lắng nghe các anh em hội viên.

Lạy Chúa xin hãy nói, vì tôi tớ Chúa đang lắng nghe (1 Sam 3, 10).

Cầu chúc tất cả một mùa Phục sinh đầy tràn niềm vui trong Chúa.

Cha Vaclav Klement.

Bề Trên Miền.
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.04 14:41
    How are you?

Thanks for your reflection... It is a great Easter message indeed...
    I did mention those in our mass this morning....

those reflective questions...in the midst of desolation, confusion and despair,
    do we allow Jesus to be our companion in and through sorrow?
    do we feel the call to accompany those (Young) around us who are experiencing despair and confusion?
    How can we listen to their stories and walk with them in their pain?

Fr. S.
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.06 13:00
    Thank you for the beautiful good night talk!
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.06 13:00
    Thank you for the beautiful good night talk!
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.06 20:51
    hank you for your sharing.
    Father. i am happy now, when i am a Saledieng.
    So, i will more happy when i really follow Jesus Christ, and deep in his heart.
    I hope you are well alway.
    Good luck to you
    in God of Don Bosco.
  • ?
    vaclav 2018.04.13 10:00
    Thank you soo much for the message Father....
    the message is really helpful and meaningful
    in my immersion and exposure summer.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
66 How do you imitate Salesian Saints? 5 file vaclav 2019.03.22 3410
65 How do you love Salesian saints? 9 file vaclav 2019.02.25 1087
64 Do you know our Salesian saints? 12 file vaclav 2019.01.30 1433
63 #For you too: Serve the Lord in holy Joy! 4 file vaclav 2018.12.30 1971
62 Presentation of EAO region - Good night talk 2018 (power point) file vaclav 2018.11.27 964
61 Cagliero11 - Listening is always the first step! 3 file vaclav 2018.11.19 886
60 Young People around the world need God's Cooperators! 2 file vaclav 2018.10.30 2016
59 Missionary Youth possible also today 4 file vaclav 2018.09.29 2012
58 How do you listen to the young? 2 file vaclav 2018.08.26 1108
57 Listen to the Salesian Brothers 7 file vaclav 2018.07.29 1618
56 #For You Too! - Movement of Salesian Holiness! 3 file vaclav 2018.06.28 1656
55 Listen to Jesus? 9 file vaclav 2018.05.29 1932
54 Like Mary in Cana: what is missing? 15 vaclav 2018.04.29 1514
» Are you happy to waste your time in listening? 16 file vaclav 2018.03.24 2465
52 How do you whisper the Gospel? 3 file vaclav 2018.02.25 2006
51 Why are the Salesians not listening? 3 file vaclav 2018.01.24 945
50 Happy New Listenful Year 2018 7 file vaclav 2017.12.31 971
49 All for Jesus, Jesus for all! 5 file vaclav 2017.11.29 950
48 First World Day of the Poor - November 19 7 file vaclav 2017.10.30 1141
47 Where is your comfort zone? Vocations - Blessed Fr Titus Zeman, SDB 9 file vaclav 2017.09.26 982
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5