PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

EAO Good Night Talk (59)                                                                 

Cebu-Lawaan, Philippines

February 1, 2019

Do you know our Salesian saints?

Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,

Heartfelt greetings from the FIS Province (Southern Philippines - Pakistan) just after the Salesian month of January that ended yesterday with the Solemnity of Saint John Bosco!

During my Retreat at Colle Don Bosco last month I made a simple resolution to remind myself during this year, 2019, of one of ‘our Saints’ each day. So I have simply started to place one ‘official’ or ‘un-official’ Salesian family saint on my Facebook pages every day with some simple traits of that person and his/her photo.

We began the ‘Salesian month’ of January with the liturgical memory of Blessed Titus Zeman, 8 January, 50 years after his death (1969-2019) with a special Eucharist in the Sacro Cuore Basilica. With him we remembered so many Salesian family members who were and are still living under persecution. What strikes my attention is this: ‘Although we can’t talk about Jesus Christ to the young in many situations, nobody can forbid us to love young people like Jesus Christ did!’ Don’t forget that 70% of our SF Saints or Blesseds are martyrs!

Eleven years ago, during the 26th General Chapter, the entire Congregation was invited ‘to love,  know,  invoke,  imitate and make known’ Don Bosco. But not only Don Bosco, since each of our ‘official’ 173 Salesian Family Saints, Blesseds, Venerables and Servants of God is a priceless treasure to explore – to know better. Indeed, if we don’t know them, we can’t love, we can’t invoke, we can’t imitate and make them known to others. This virtuous chain helps us to grow in faith and in our Salesian vocation. With each holy member of the Salesian Family I come to know a little bit better, I’m being motivated to live my own call with more energy, commitment and joy!

A few months ago, when I went to pray at the Salesian cemetery in Banpong, Thailand, I was surprised by a strong remark from Fr John Lissandrin, who pointed to one grave site saying: ‘This Salesian Brother passed away 30 years ago, but everybody remembers him as a model of the Salesian educator.’ And you can read about his simple life in the AustraLasia news 4555 ‘Contagious – irresistible model of Salesian Assistance’ (October 15, 2018). This remark made me think a lot about the wonderful impact of holy Salesian life on so many people over time.

In this month of February let us discover just one Salesian saint and allow him/her to enter our personal and community life! Have a great journey with our Salesian saints!

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional Councilor

• ?
    vaclav 2019.01.30 08:53
    Thanks for the goodnight talk. It has been very useful to me and the community.
    Good reflection/ideas!

Regards!

PVito
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.01.30 17:08
    Thank you so much for the precious gift of the photos.
    We truly have a good 'cloud' of saints to imitate!
    Viva Gesu!
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.01.31 12:45
    ONE VERY INTERESTING AND VERY HONEST FEEDBACK FROM KOREA

Reading your good night talk I realized that I do not know that well about our Saints.

Celebrating the feast day of Don Bosco, I thought to study more about them.
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.01 09:51
    Grazie, carissimo per il messaggio gradito.
    Auguro una bella conclusione della festa del nostro grande Padre e Fondatore,
    e di continuarne lo spirito nella santità del quotidiano!
    Ogni bene, con fraternità sr FMA
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.01 14:34
    Thank you so much for your sharing of Good night to me and all.
    We always remember you and praying for you.
    I sharing with the sisters and girls.
    With prayer,
    Sr.Angela and community.
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.02 22:56
    GOOD NIGHT TALK THÁNG 02/2019 CỦA CHA BỀ TRÊN MIỀN: “BẠN CÓ BIẾT VỀ CÁC VỊ THÁNH SALÊDIÊNG CỦA CHÚNG TA KHÔNG?”

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
    Các bạn hữu và các thành viên trong Gia đình Salêdiêng thân mến,

Từ Tỉnh dòng Nam Philippines (FIS), cha gửi lời chào thăm thân ái đến tất cả anh chị em. Chúng ta vừa mới kết thúc tháng Giêng, tháng Salêdiêng với cao điểm là việc cử hành phụng vụ tôn kính Cha Thánh Gioan Bosco.

Trong đợt tĩnh tâm vừa qua tại Colle Don Bosco, Cha đã chọn cho mình 1 quyết định đơn sơ, đó là trong năm nay, mỗi ngày cha sẽ suy gẫm về mẫu gương của 1 vị thánh trong Gia đình Salêdiêng chúng ta. Trên trang facebook cá nhân, cha sẽ ghi lại một vài đặc nét của vị thánh đó cùng những hình ảnh cụ thể.

Chúng ta đã bắt đầu tháng Giêng, tháng Salêdiêng với việc cử hành phụng vụ kính nhớ Chân phước Titus Zeman vào ngày 08 tháng Giêng. Trong ngày hôm đó, cha đã dâng Thánh lễ trong bầu khí khá đơn sơ tại Đền thờ Thánh Tâm – Sacro Cuore ở Rôma, nhân kỷ niệm 50 năm ngày thánh nhân qua đời. Trong ngày này, cha cũng nghĩ đến nhiều anh chị em trong Gia đình Salêdiêng chúng ta, đã và đang chịu nhiều đau khổ do những cuộc bách hại. Chúng ta ghi nhận rằng 70% các vị thánh trong Gia đình Salêdiêng chúng ta là những vị Tử đạo. Tư tưởng làm đánh động tâm hồn cha rất mạnh, đó là cho dầu trong nhiều hoàn cảnh, chúng ta không thể nói về Chúa Giêsu cho các bạn trẻ, nhưng không ai có thể ngăn cản chúng ta yêu mến các bạn giống như Chúa Giêsu đã yêu thương họ.

Mười một năm về trước qua Tổng Tu nghị 26, chúng ta được mời gọi hãy yêu mến, hãy học biết, hãy quảng bá và hãy bắt chước Don Bosco. Không chỉ một mình Don Bosco, Gia đình Salêdiêng chúng ta còn có 173 vị khác: Hiển Thánh, Chân phước, Đáng kính và Đầy tớ Chúa. Đó quả là một gia sản phong phú mà chúng ta cần khám phá ra. Nếu chúng ta không học biết về các Ngài, chúng ta sẽ không thể yêu mến và bắt chước các Ngài cũng như không thể quảng bá sự thánh thiện của các Ngài cho mọi người. Thực hành như thế, chúng ta sẽ dần tăng trưởng trong đời sống đức tin cũng như trong ơn gọi Salêdiêng. Nếu chúng ta biết rõ hơn về các vị thánh Salêdiêng, chúng ta sẽ kín múc thêm cho mình sức mạnh và niềm vui để dấn bước theo lời gọi mời của Chúa.

Cách nay vài tháng, Cha có dịp đến viếng một nghĩa trang Salêdiêng ở Banpong, Thái lan và cầu nguyện tại đó. Cha rất cảm kích khi cha John Lissandrin chỉ cho cha ngôi mộ của một Sư huynh Salêdiêng và cắt nghĩa rằng, vị này đã chết 30 năm trước đây, nhưng mọi người vẫn luôn nhắc đến thầy như một nhà giáo dục Salêdiêng rất gương mẫu. Chúng ta có thể tìm hiểu thêm về vị Sư huynh này trong bài viết số 4555 của tờ báo Australasia, ấn bản ngày 15/10/2018. Điều này cho thấy rằng sự thánh thiện Salêdiêng vẫn còn tạo ra những âm hưởng nơi nhiều người trong thời đại ngày hôm nay.

Trong tháng Hai này, bạn hãy tìm hiểu thêm ít là 1 vị Thánh Salêdiêng để học hỏi và đem ứng dụng vào trong cuộc sống cá nhân cũng như trong đời sống cộng thể của chúng ta. Cầu chúc mọi người luôn có các vị thánh Salêdiêng để đồng hành mỗi ngày.

Cebu, Philippines ngày 01/02/2019

Thân ái

Cha Vaclav Klement, SDB
    Bề Trên Miền EAO
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.03 07:27
    I just read your good night talk.

Here is an initiative which may complement your thoughts.

We used the very collection of Salesian saints photos from the generalate to exhibit the relics
    of our young Salesian saints for our students to see during our foundation day celebrations.

Greetings on this feast of the Presentation of our Lord!

Fr. D.
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.03 15:09
    EAO ボナノッテ (59)
    フィリピン、セブ-ラワーン
    2019年2月1日

サレジオの聖人たちを知っていますか?

友人、サレジオ家族の皆さん、

フィリピン南管区FIS(フィリピン南部-パキスタン)より心からのごあいさつを送ります。昨日、聖ヨハネ・ボスコの荘厳な祝いをもって、1月、サレジオの月を終えたところです!

先月、コッレ・ドン・ボスコで黙想しながら、今年、2019年の間、毎日一人「我らが聖人」を思い起こすというささやかな決心をしました。そこで簡単なことですが、私のフェースブックのページに、サレジオ家族の“公式”、“非公式”の聖人を毎日一人ずつ紹介し始めました。その人物の具体的な特徴を簡単に説明し、写真を添えて。

1月の「サレジオの月」は、8日の福者ティトゥス・ゼマンを記念する典礼から始まりました。福者の帰天50周年にあたり(1969-2019)、聖心大聖堂で特別な聖体祭儀がささげられました。福者ゼマンと共にかつて、そして今も迫害の下に暮らす、実に多くのサレジオ家族の仲間を私たちは思い起こしました。このことが私の心を捉えます:「多くの状況下で私たちはイエス・キリストのことを若者に語ることができませんが、イエス・キリストが愛されたように若者を愛することは、誰にも禁じることができません!」忘れないでください、サレジオ家族の聖人、福者の7割は殉教者です!

11年前、第26回総会中、ドン・ボスコを「愛し、知り、その取りなしを求め、人々に知らせる」よう全会は招かれました。しかしドン・ボスコだけでなく、サレジオ家族の173人の“公式の”聖人、福者、尊者、神の僕も、探求するべき-よりよく知るべき計り知れない価値を持つ宝です。実に、知らなければ、愛することも、呼び求めることも、倣うこと、人々に知らせることもできません。知り、愛する…知らせる、この好循環は、信仰とサレジオの召命において成長するよう私たちを助けてくれます。サレジオ家族の聖なる一員を少しだけよりよく知るとき、私はより大きなエネルギー、献身、喜びをもって自分の召し出しを生きる力をもらうのです!

数か月前、私は祈るために、タイ、バンポンのサレジオ墓地を訪れました。そのとき私は、ジョン・リサンドリン神父がある墓を指しながら強調し、感嘆して語るのに驚きました:「このサレジオ会修道士はもう30年前に亡くなったけれど、模範的なサレジオの教育者として今も皆が憶えている」。この修道士の飾らない生涯については、AustraLasiaニュース4555号「周囲に伝染し皆の心を惹きつける、サレジオのアッシステンツァの模範」(2018年10月15日)で読むことができます。私はこの出来事から、聖なるサレジオの生活が時の中で、どれほど多くの人にすばらしい影響を与えたか、深く考えさせられました。
    この2月、一人だけサレジオの聖人を選び、その人についてよりよく知り、個人の生活、共同体の生活の中に迎えましょう! 我らがサレジオの聖人たちと共に、良い歩みを!

EAO地域顧問 ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.04 08:50
    Happy new year 2019!
    Thank you for the beautiful reflection on Salesian holiness personified in our confreres.
    (Assistant CDB)
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.06 15:14
    일년동안 하느님의 손길이 섬세하게 함께 해 주셧지요

아쉬움도 있고. .

살레시오회에 성인이 많다는 것은 오래 전부터 알고 있지요

매일의 삶에서 성인의 길을 가도록

일상의 작은 일을 성화 시켜 나아가야 합니다

노력이 지치지 않도록 기도해요

신부님 올해도 건강하고 행복하세요
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.08 09:39
    Thank you very much 현명한 신부님!
    Your goodnight talk inspires me very much to be a good Salesian sister as our saints!!!!!

Happy new year and united in prayers always!

- from Ethiopia Sr Scolastica!
  • ?
    vaclav 2019.02.11 08:25
    Thank you for your meaningful sharing.
    I sympathize because the last time of Tet with my family is now I can reply.
    I also remember the Holy Father's words to use today's media to evangelize.
    I will work hard to collaborate in this work, asking God to bless to you and all your work and plans.

cordial in Don Bosco
    SP

1. How do you imitate Salesian Saints?

2. How do you love Salesian saints?

3. Do you know our Salesian saints?

4. #For you too: Serve the Lord in holy Joy!

5. Presentation of EAO region - Good night talk 2018 (power point)

6. Cagliero11 - Listening is always the first step!

7. Young People around the world need God's Cooperators!

8. Missionary Youth possible also today

9. How do you listen to the young?

10. Listen to the Salesian Brothers

11. #For You Too! - Movement of Salesian Holiness!

12. Listen to Jesus?

13. Like Mary in Cana: what is missing?

14. Are you happy to waste your time in listening?

15. How do you whisper the Gospel?

16. Why are the Salesians not listening?

17. Happy New Listenful Year 2018

18. All for Jesus, Jesus for all!

19. First World Day of the Poor - November 19

20. Where is your comfort zone? Vocations - Blessed Fr Titus Zeman, SDB

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5