Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180801_WOR.jpg

Perpetual profession of two EAO missionaries in Brazil

By Cl. Beatus Volkmar Tola and Cl. Joseph Tran Van Lich, SDB

Campo Grande, Brazil, 30 July 2018 -- Yesterday on July 30, three of us, Cl. Beatus Volkmar Tola with Cl Joseph Tran Van Lich and Cl Andre, pledged our perpetual religious vows as Salesians of Don Bosco in the parish of Mary Help of Christians in Campo Grande, Brasil.

Cl. Beatus shares: "A great happiness to be Salesian religious forever! With hope and faith, I believe that there will be many wonderful, extraordinary things and challenges. and I believe every beauty and challenge will shape me into a person who is always submitting to God. That's what keeps me loving my Salesian vocation and once again I confess: With the prayer of all Salesian Fathers and Brothers, I believe that every challenge and temptation will make me more mature!

Cl. Joseph Lich adds: "NowI stay with Don Bosco forever: Thanks to God, you have called me! I'm very grateful to all Salesians and friends who were with me right now! Thanks to my parents, my family and many people who help me, teach to give the answer to God's call in my life! I'm very gratefull to all who were not present but accompanied me by their prayers and who keep praying for me my brothers so we can live the charism of Don Bosco!

Please continue to pray for us and we promise to pray for you as well!

Yours in Don Bosco, missionaries in Brazil - Campo Grande

• Cl. Beatus (originally from INA viceprovince)
  • Cl. Joseph (originally from VIE province)

Related articles:

20180801_WOR1.jpg

20180801_WOR2.jpg

20180801_WOR3.jpg

20180801_WOR4.jpg

20180801_WOR5.jpg