PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

EAO Good Night Talk (41)                                                                  

August 1, 2017

Accompaniment - one of Salesian key words

Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!

I’m more and more deeply convinced that we need more time to sit down and reflect, also to kneel down and pray for the things we reflect. Just few weeks ago we had a good chance of the yearly spiritual retreat with the Rector Major in a Benedictine Abbey near Florence. When I reflect on past 3 year experience as regional councilor, I realized very strongly our renewed commitment to accompaniment. Indeed at present with Fr. Angel we dedicate substantial time to accompany 90 SDB provincials around the world. Straight after their appointment they are called to Rome for a personal talk with all council members and there are other three more occasions during their 6 year term.

Don Bosco was accompanied by many people, from Don Calosso up to Don Cafasso. We acknowledge a strong family spirit at Valdocco as the best environment for growth in faith, vocation and mission for the young. Everybody was accompanied and in turn the first Salesian generation were able to accompany the youngsters and young Salesians.

With honesty we acknowledge a huge deficit of accompaniment in our communities today. There are many reasons – no time, not considering it important or simple don’t know how to accompany our youth and our confreres. But if I’m not accompanied by somebody else, it’s also very difficult to expect that I will be able to journey together with others.

During this summer time (winter in the southern part of the EAO region) I’m praying that we are able to help our provincials to accompany better their rectors, that the rectors and other mature Salesians would dedicate enough time and energy for accompaniment of their confreres, lay mission partners, Salesian family members and especially for the young who show signs of vocation.

And we believe that the first and most important attitude on the journey is the ability to listen – with calm, patience and faith vision. Let’s make this summer a time of listening, walking together, praying together and helping to discover the dream of God about each of one of us!

In Don Bosco

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional councillor

• ?
    vaclav 2017.07.30 14:56
    Grazie per la Buona Notte
    Ritengo anch’io che l’ACCOMPAGNAMENTO sia molto importante ,
    nel contesto missionario in Giappone.
    Bisogna continuare ad accompagnare I nuovi battezzati.

Your newsletter refers to acompagnamento di nuovi rettori ,superiori etc,and youth .
    I will act on it…today.
    May God bless your work , from Padre P.
    Missione di Miyazaki (Giappone).
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.07.30 19:48
    Thank you very much for your beautiful and inspired good night talk.
    I try my best to be a good listener to the young in this summer!
    Take care and may God bless you, Father!
    (ITM)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.07.31 19:13
    Thanks for your words...it's very important for each of us to be accompany, to have someone who can listen our souls...
    only if we are accompanied we can walk with other brothers and sisters
    and with Young people..

thank you again and I ask you a prayer for my family

God bless you

Salesian Cooperator
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.07.31 19:27
    Dear Father!
    I thank you very much about you Good Night Talk
    It is meaningful to me.
    It means give me some news, especially keep you and me in the prayer.
    Wishing you have a Don Bosco's heart.
    Your son!
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.08.01 03:51
    Dear Father,
    Yours is really a very inspiring talk. Thanks a lot.
    I do appreciate and agree fully to what you said. This is what the young among us and also our elderly most in need of in this world of coldness and individualism as you and our Pope Francis observe.
    We have just had our Retreat with Bishop Ha, a Franciscan as our wonderful and very inspiring preacher on the topic of Fraternity and Communion in the community that made us experience the presence of God among us.
    Now, our elderly are having their Retreat in Braga House. And there will be the last one follows for about 40 confreres, in English. preached by the former master of Novices of Philippines and provincial of FIS, Please pray for us all. United in prayers.

(CIN province)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.08.01 12:41
    2017年8月1日

共に歩む同伴 – サレジオのキーワードの一つ

友人の皆さん、サレジオ家族の皆さん!

腰を下ろしてふり返る時間、ふり返ったことをひざまずいて祈る時間が私たちにはもっと必要だと、私はますます深く確信するようになりました。私たちは数週間前、フィレンツェの近くにあるベネディクト会の修道院で総長と共に年の黙想をする機会に恵まれました。地域顧問としてのこの3年を振り返ったとき、私たちが共に歩む同伴に新たに取り組んでいることに、とても強い印象をもって気づきました。実に、私たちは現在、アンヘル神父と共に、世界中の90人の管区長に同伴するために多くの時間をさいています。管区長たちは任命されるとすぐにローマに招聘され、最高評議員全員と、一人ひとり話す機会を持ちます。6年の任期中には、さらに3度、このような機会があります。

ドン・ボスコは多くの人に同伴されました、ドン・カロッソからドン・カファッソに至るまで。私たちは、ヴァルドッコの豊かな家庭的精神が若者の信仰、召命、使命の成長のために最良の環境であると認識しています。ヴァルドッコでは皆が共に歩んでもらっていました。そうして最初の世代のサレジオ会員は、子どもたちと若いサレジオ会員に同伴することができました。

今日、私たちの共同体には共に歩む同伴が大きく欠けていると、私たちは正直に認めます。さまざまな理由があります - 時間がない、重要と思っていない、あるいはただ若者や会員にどのように同伴したらよいかわからない、などといった理由です。しかし、私自身が誰かに同伴してもらわなければ、私がほかの人々と共に歩めると期待するのは難しいでしょう。

この夏(EAO地域の南半球では冬)、管区長たちを助けることができるようにと私は祈っています。そして管区長が院長によりよく同伴し、院長やほかの円熟したサレジオ会員が兄弟会員、信徒ミッション・パートナー、サレジオ家族のメンバー、そして特に、召命のしるしの見られる若者に同伴するために、十分な時間とエネルギーをかけますようにと。

そして私たちは、この歩みにおける第一の、最も大切な姿勢は、耳を傾ける力だと信じています - 穏やかに、忍耐強く、信仰のまなざしをもって。この夏を、耳を傾ける時、共に歩み、共に祈り、私たち一人ひとりへの神の夢を発見できるよう助ける時にしましょう!

ドン・ボスコのうちに。

EAO地域顧問 ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.08.03 20:26
    Grazie mille e tanti saluti !
    Faccio la condivisione con le nostre care sorelle. Come ha detto:
    Let’s make this summer a time of listening, walking together, praying together and helping to discover the dream of God about each of one of us!
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.08.07 14:40
    Dear Father!
    During the summer apostolic times, it is a great gift from God to meet the young people, especially the poor in the mission area. May the Lord have mercy on the Lord to give thanks to you, so that through the commitment of you and each member of the Salesian family, young people are becoming increasingly aware of the image of God, of Don Bosco. In the heart of the world today.

Joseph , VIetnam
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.08.08 07:55
    Đồng hành: một trong những từ chìa khóa của người Sa-lê-diêng

Các bạn hữu và các thành viên trong gia đình Sa-lê-diêng thân mến,

Càng ngày Cha càng thâm tín sâu xa rằng, chúng ta cần phải dành nhiều thời gian hơn nữa để ngồi lại và suy tư, thậm chí phải quỳ gối xuống để cầu nguyện dựa trên những gì chúng ta suy nghĩ. Vài tuần trước đây, các Bề Trên trong Ban Thượng Cố vấn cùng với Cha Bề Trên cả đã có cuộc tĩnh tâm năm tại đan viện dòng nữ Biển đức gần thành phố Florence. Trong tuần tĩnh tâm, Cha đã có dịp nhìn lại kinh nghiệm suốt 3 năm qua, trong vai trò Tổng Cố vấn – Bề Trên miền, và Cha đã nhận thức rất mãnh liệt về việc cần canh tân trong bổn phận đồng hành. Qủa thật, hiện nay cùng với Cha Bề Trên cả, các Bề Trên trong Ban Thượng Cố vấn đã dành nhiều thời gian quý báu để đồng hành với 90 Cha Giám tỉnh trên khắp thế giới. Sau khi được bổ nhiệm, các Cha Giám tỉnh đã được mời về Rôma để gặp gỡ cá nhân từng vị trong Ban Tổng Cố vấn, và trong nhiệm kỳ 6 năm làm Giám tỉnh, các Ngài còn có 3 dịp khác đến Rôma để tiếp tục được đồng hành.

Don Bosco ngày xưa cũng đã được nhiều Bề trên đồng hành với, từ Cha Calosso đến Cha Cafasso. Chúng ta thấy rất rõ tinh thần gia đình tại nguyện xá Valdocco, và đây là môi trường rất tốt để nuôi dưỡng đức tin, để phát huy ơn gọi và làm triển nở sứ mệnh truyền giáo nơi các bạn trẻ. Mọi người ở đây đều được đồng hành, và đến lượt họ, thế hệ Sa-lê-diêng đầu tiên cũng hăng hái đồng hành với các bạn trẻ và với các anh em Sa-lê-diêng trẻ tuổi.

Thành thật mà nói, chúng ta ngày nay nhận thức rất rõ thực trạng đang thiếu vắng sự đồng hành tại các cộng thể. Có nhiều lý do để nêu ra, ví dụ chúng tôi không có thời gian, chúng tôi thấy việc đó không quan trọng lắm, hoặc đơn giản vì chúng tôi không biết cách đồng hành với các hội viên và với các bạn trẻ… Nếu chúng ta không được người khác đồng hành với, thì rất khó để kỳ vọng rằng, chúng ta cũng biết cách để đồng hành với các hội viên và các bạn trẻ khác trong tương lai.

Vào mùa đông hiện nay (đa số các nơi trong vùng EAO bắt đầu vào mùa đông), Cha cầu nguyện xin Chúa nâng đỡ để các Cha Giám tỉnh biết cách thực thi việc đồng hành với các Giám đốc 1 cách tốt đẹp hơn. Để rồi đến lượt mình, các Cha Giám đốc và các hội viên lão thành cũng biết dành nhiều thời gian và sức lực để đồng hành với các hội viên trong cộng thể, đồng hành với những người đời đang cộng tác trong sứ mệnh, đồng hành với các thành viên trong gia đình Sa-lê-diêng, nhất là đồng hành với các bạn trẻ đang có dấu hiệu về ơn gọi.

Chúng ta xác định rằng, thái độ đầu tiên và quan trọng nhất trong lộ trình đồng hành là việc biết lằng nghe nhau trong tĩnh lặng với sự kiên nhẫn và với cảm thức đức tin sâu xa.

Thời gian này, chúng ta hãy phát huy việc biết lắng nghe nhau, cùng đồng hành với nhau, cùng nhau cầu nguyện và cùng giúp nhau khám phá ra ước mơ của Thiên Chúa nơi mỗi người.

Trong Don Bosco

Cha Vaclav Klement

Bề Trên Miền EAO

1. When did you fall in love with Jesus? - Initial Proclamation of Jesus Christ

EAO Good Night Talk (42)                                                                      Seoul – South Korea September 1, 2017   When did you fall in love with Jesus?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           Six weeks ago w...
    Date2017.08.29 Byvaclav Views1182
    Read More
  2. Accompaniment - one of the Salesian key words!

EAO Good Night Talk (41)                                                                        August 1, 2017   Accompaniment - one of Salesian key words   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           I’m more and more deeply convin...
    Date2017.07.28 Byvaclav Views1820
    Read More
  3. Salesian Lay Volunteers - Mission Possible?

EAO Good Night Talk (40)                                                                      July 1, 2017   Salesian Lay Volunteers – Mission Possible?  EAO-GNT-2017 (40) July ENG.pdf Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!      The month...
    Date2017.06.26 Byvaclav Views22528
    Read More
  4. Jesus Vine Tree - motivated by the Biblical Icon?

GNT for download: EAO-GNT-2017 (39) June ENG.pdf EAO Good Night Talk (39)                                                                      June 1, 2017   How are we motivated by ‘Jesus Vine Tree’ Icon? Dear friends and confreres,   Durin...
    Date2017.05.30 Byvaclav Views1170
    Read More
  5. Mary has done everything (May 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (38)                                                                       May 1, 2017 She has done everything. Trust in Mary Help of Christians, and you’ll see what miracles are! (Don Bosco)  FOR DOWNLOAD: EAO-GNT-2017 (...
    Date2017.05.09 Byvaclav Views805
    Read More
  6. Communion - we need each other (April 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (37)                                                                      April 1, 2017   Do we really need each other? Without good communication is no communion!     Dear friends and confreres,   During past few years w...
    Date2017.03.27 Byvaclav Views916
    Read More
  7. Never grow tired to walk! (Lenten Journey 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (36)                                                                       March 1, 2017   Never grow tired to walk! Can you tell me, what should I change?     Dear friends and confreres,   Exactly today we are starting a...
    Date2017.02.18 Byvaclav Views954
    Read More
  8. Pope Francis: Listen and Move! (To the religious superiors)

Take the Gospel without Tranquilizers A conversation with the general superiors Pope Francis FOR DOWNLOAD:  Take the Gospel-Francis 2016 religious.docx   “The Pope is late,” they tell me at the entrance to the Vatican’s Paul VI Audience Hall...
    Date2017.02.14 Byvaclav Views18472
    Read More
  9. No Image

Francis to the General Superiors 2016 November

Conversazione del Papa Francesco con i Superiori Generali Sui casi di abusi sessuali: «È una malattia; dobbiamo esserne convinti per risolvere il problema» Papa Francesco: «Sì, c’è corruzione in Vaticano, ma non perdo la serenità» Il Pontefi...
    Date2017.02.09 Byvaclav Views2062
    Read More
  10. No Image

Listen, appreciate and give thanks!

EAO Good Night Talk (35)                                                                       February 1, 2017   Listen, appreciate and give thanks!   Dear friends and confreres,   We have started another year, for us the Year of the Family...
    Date2017.01.28 Byvaclav Views559
    Read More
  11. Happy New Year 2017 - Stop all Wars!

EAO Good Night Talk (34)                                                                    Seoul - Korea    January 1, 2017   Stop all War! Make 2017 the Year of Peace!   Dear friends and confreres,   At the beginning of this year, I entrus...
    Date2016.12.30 Byvaclav Views829
    Read More
  12. No Image

Do you believe in the Salesian Family?

EAO Good Night Talk (33)                                                                       December 1, 2016   Do you believe in the Salesian Family?   Dear friends and confreres, We are starting the last month of this year. For coming fe...
    Date2016.11.30 Byvaclav Views775
    Read More
  13. No Image

Hamamatsu - Fruitful Year of Mercy!

EAO Good Night Talk (32)         for download:  EAO-GNT-2016 (32) November ENG.pdf                                                   November 1, 2016   Fruitful Year of Mercy – Hamamatsu, Japan!      Dear friends and confreres,     It was an...
    Date2016.10.27 Byvaclav Views472
    Read More
  14. No Image

Japan Volunteers reaching out!

EAO Good Night Talk (31)                                                                       October 1, 2016     Japan Volunteers are reaching out!       Dear friends and confreres,         Few days ago we witnessed the 147th Salesian miss...
    Date2016.09.30 Byvaclav Views396
    Read More
  15. No Image

Prayer and Promise - Don Bosco Past Pupils

EAO Good Night Talk (30)                                                                       September 1, 2016   Don Bosco Alumni: Prayer and Promise!   For download:  Prayer and Promise (EN).docx (ENGLISH) EAO-SF 19 DBPP - Prayer and Pro...
    Date2016.08.29 Byvaclav Views551
    Read More
  16. Communion - a very precious gift!

EAO Good Night Talk (29)   For download:  EAO-GNT-2016 (29) August ENG Vine Tree Icon.pdf                                                                      August 1, 2016 Communion – a very precious gift!   Dear friends and confreres,    ...
    Date2016.07.24 Byvaclav Views532
    Read More
  17. Year of Mercy - Fruits to Harvest?

EAO Good Night Talk (28)                                                                       July 1, 2016   Year of Mercy – what fruits do we harvest?   Dear friends and confreres,       The Year of Mercy entered already its second half, m...
    Date2016.07.04 Byvaclav Views756
    Read More
  18. No Image

Salesian Brother in the Heart of Jesus!

EAO Good Night Talk (27)                                                                       June 1, 2016   Salesian Brother in the Heart of Jesus! Dear friends and confreres,        The Year of Mercy is going on, a wonderful opportunity t...
    Date2016.05.31 Byvaclav Views613
    Read More
  19. Discovering the periphery of Pope Francis

EAO Good Night Talk (26)                                                                       Tiruchy - May 1, 2016   Discovering Pope Francis in the rural periphery!     Dear friends and confreres,        Just few hours ago here in Tiruchy...
    Date2016.05.01 Byvaclav Views497
    Read More
  20. Salesian Family grows through listening

EAO Good Night Talk (25)  EAO-GNT-2016 (25) April ENG.doc  - for download                                                                                                                                                                        ...
    Date2016.04.01 Byvaclav Views641
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5