PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20161220_GIA.jpg

Already 25 years of Mons Cimatti Venerable

By Fr. Gaetano Compri, SDB
Vice-postulator - Cause of Fr Vincent Cimatti

On the 21st December 2016 we remember already 25th anniversary of Mons Vincent Cimatti declared by the Church a "Venerable". Since that time we just wait for one miracle attributed to his intercession as the main condition for his eventual Beatification. Would like to help? Please, translate in your language the Prayer for the beatification and make it pray in your EAO country or province!

Since the times of the first Vice-postulator of his Cause, Fr. Alfonso Crevacare (1916-1995) there was an ongoing diligent effort to make known the spiritual and cultural heritage of our dear 'Mons Cimatti', as he is known around the Salesian Family in Japan. In the Tokyo-Chofu based Cimatti Museum we have gathered all his 950 music compositions, including his 40 'Operettas' and all possible publications, letters, conferences and spiritual writings. Come and visit us! We can be also visited on the internet: http://www.v-cimatti.com

"I'm already 87 years old, but still fully active in the missionary working field, God willing until He will call me and I will tell him 'Here I'm Lord' and will give thanks to God for all gifts he entrusted me. In the 2017 'Cimatti Calendar' we present the 'Alumni - Disciples of Cimatti in Japan'. He always focused on vocation ministry for priesthood and religious life. I'm praying for you from the Chofu - Tomb of our beloved Mons. Cimatti."

Prayer for the beatification of Venerable Vincent Cimatti

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, who wished to manifest

the goodness of Your heavenly Father

through your Faithful servant Vincent Cimatti,

help us to imitate his wholesome cheerfulness

and faithfulness to daily duties.

Help us, as You helped him, to be fervently united

in charity and prayer with each other and with You.

Also grant us the grace_____________________

We ask You also to quicken his glorification on earth,

through the intercession of Your Holy Mother Mary,

our Help and Guide. Amen

- Basic biography and materials available on the BOSCOLINK:

- Calendar 2017 (Fr Cimatti and his Alumni)

- Cimatti museum news 2016, December

- Cimatti - video (biography) 25 minute (ITA)

20161220_GIA1.jpg

20161220_GIA2.jpg

20161220_GIA3.jpg

20161220_GIA4.jpg