austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20171128_FMA.jpg

By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA

Tam Ha, Vietnam, 25 November 2017 -- At the FMA Provincial House of VTN Province (Vietnam - Laos), sector of Social Communication ) conducted two day training workshop on audio production for communicators of the communities in the province. This was one of the efforts to support the Sisters in education and evangelization to the young in the digital world today.

Sr. Concetta Tran Thi La - Vice Provincial, Sr. Anna Doan Thi Bich Uyen, Provincial Councillor and Delegate for Social Communication were present together with provincial equipe of social communication and sisters in the first opening moments of the training program.

Sr. Concetta reminded the sisters of the importance of communication: an effective tool for proclaiming the Gospel. This is also great encouragement for the sisters to step into two day workshop with the sense of responsibility of the disciples who have to bring God’s news to everyone.

The training workshop with 20 participants was guided by Sr. Clara Vu Minh Trang - the provincial Coordinator of social communication and Sr. Maria Nguyen Anh Thi - a member of the provincial sector of SC.

On the first day, the participants studied and practiced to produce audio products on educative stories or letters of Mother Mazzarello. Although time was limited, each individual or group was able to produce rather completely an audio and learned some basic experience.

One sister shared: "I do not think I myself can make an audio product. But after this workshop, I realize I can do it! So from now on, I can practice to become a "producer" for the radio program! Interesting! Thanks God!"

On the second day, the sisters had a meeting in which we shared to one another experiences, difficulties and challenges while working in this field, and also came to agreement on some issues so that our services can run more smoothly and effectively.

In this meeting Sr. Anna Bich Uyen aslo addressed that we should pay more attention to transmitting the Gospel messages, Salesian charism, human values, beauty of Vietnamese culture... through our news or communication products.

After two days of training and meeting, one sister shared: "My sincere thanks go to the provincial sector of SC for their dedication to workshop today. Through the training program, we feel we are guided with whole heart, patience and family spirit. What I have learned will be useful for me to carry out our mission today. I like the simple, short, practical workshop like this."

With heartfelt gratitute to God, sincere thanks to the Provincial and community Superiors for giving us the opportunity to attend this workshop as well as to all the sisters in St. Joseph community of for their warm welcome and silent services in the past two days of training, each one of us was back at ourcommunities, continues our roles of proclaiming the Gospel and educating young people through media and communication products.

20171128_FMA1.jpg

20171128_FMA2.jpg

20171128_FMA3.jpg

20171128_FMA4.jpg

20171128_FMA5.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 6293_First profession of Caritas Sisters of Jesus in Africa - Uganda

By Sr. Gloria Kim, CSJ, Uganda Kampala, Uganda, 7 February 2024 -- A truly historic moment for the 14th Group of the Salesian Family, Caritas Sisters of Jesus, was the first profession of their first African members in Namugongo formation h...
    Date2024.02.07 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views95 file
    Read More
  2. 6292_FIS - Voices for Mary

By Jazel Obineta-Bautista ArchSOLL, Cebu City, the Philippines, 7 February 2024 -- The night of 4 February 2024 was filled with music and songs in honor of our Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Lourdes. Nine different parish choirs and music grou...
    Date2024.02.07 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views77 file
    Read More
  3. 6291_Opening Ceremony and blessing of the Lunar New Year's Eve stalls for Hong Kong Tang King Po College

By Hong Kong Tang King Po College Tang King Po College, Hong Kong, China, 6 February 2024 -- Fr. Carlos Cheung presided at the blessing of the Lunar New Year's Eve stalls in Victoria Park, Hong Kong. Together with the Principal, Miss Tr...
    Date2024.02.06 CategoryCIN Reply0 Views141 file
    Read More
  4. 6290_Dreaming the Communication Path for EAO in 2024

By Keith Amodia FIS Social Communication Coordinator EAO Zoom Online Meeting, 5 February 2024 -- Twelve communicators gathered online from the East Asia - Oceania Region to welcome the new provincial delegates of Social Communication and di...
    Date2024.02.06 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views196 file
    Read More
  5. 6289_Third Graduation of Philosophical Institute of St. Francis de Sales

By TLS SocCom Team Dili, Timor Leste, 3 February 2024 -- The Philosophical Institute of St. Francis de Sales holds its third graduation for the 34 finalists, composed of 32 males and two females. These finalists are from different Religious...
    Date2024.02.05 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views76 file
    Read More
  6. 6288_Water for all in Gerak, Indonesia

By pn. Yudhi Gerak, Indonesia, 5 February 2024 -- People at Gerak station are greatly helped by the presence of Salesian at their place. The presence of the Salesians really brought changes. This change was, of course, very beneficial for t...
    Date2024.02.05 CategoryINA Reply0 Views67 file
    Read More
  7. 6287_FIS - Bosconian Idol 2024 - Imitating Don Bosco Today

By Bryle Dejos Fernandez ArchSOLL Youth Center, Cebu City, 3 February 2024 -- In the overlap between the celebration of St. John Bosco's feast day and the celebration of the Parish fiesta days in the Archdiocesan Shrine of Our Lady of L...
    Date2024.02.05 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views71 file
    Read More
  8. 6286_Celebration of St. John Bosco in TLS Vice-Province

By TLS SocCom Team Lospalos, 4 February 2024 -- On the celebration of our Father and Founder St. John Bosco on 31 January, Bishop Leandro Maria Alves (Bishop of the Diocese of Baucau) celebrated the solemn Eucharist with the Salesian Family...
    Date2024.02.04 CategoryTLS Reply0 Views121 file
    Read More
  9. 6285_Salesian Family Day Vietnam 2024

By Viet SocCom Xuan Hiep, Vietnam, 4 February 2024 -- In the last days of the Year of the Cat, people from all over the country are eagerly preparing to return home to welcome the new spring. Immersed in a cultural atmosphere imbued with na...
    Date2024.02.04 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views90 file
    Read More
  10. 6284_Muslim students dreaming with Don Bosco

By Fr. John Laba, SDB Tigaraksa, Indonesia, 3 February 2024 -- The Salesians of Don Bosco Tigaraksa Community, located in Tangerang Regency, Indonesia, is known as a formation house in INA Vice Province. There is also a training center call...
    Date2024.02.04 CategoryINA Reply0 Views347 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 537 Next
/ 537