?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 980 Comment 0

20170917_VIE.jpg

By Fr. Jos. Trung Hoàn, SDB

Bet Cat, Viet Nam, 16 September 2017 -- Today, different classes for migrant children and orphans in Don Bosco Ben Cat, Viet Nam official begun. From the early morning, fr. Jos. Nguyen Trung Hoan, SDB the Salesian in charge of these classes and the aspirants welcome the pupils. About the pupils, especially old pupils they were so happy to come back to their second home, and started to enjoy themselves with different games such as table foodball, badminton, or chess…

At 7:30 the aspirants helped the pupils to have assembly in St. Jose quadrangel to have morning prayer. On behalf of the community, the Salesian in charge of these classes greeted them and riminded them about some important matters, and he also shared with them about the important of their presence in the Salesian house, because the Salesians live with and for the young.

As usual, the pupils will have the whole morning for studying from Monday to Friday. They will have first period from 7:30 to 9:00 am to study Vietnamese liturature, then they have 30 minutes’ break with the Salesians; then the second period from 9:30 to 10:30 to study mathematics. After that they have lunch together sponsored by Minh Nam Company Limited.

At the end of this first day of school, the pupils had picture taking with the Salesians and with the aspirants. Then the Salesians, aspirants, and teachers dismissed the pupils with encouraging words and smiles.

Through talking with the pupils, the Salesians discovered that most of them come from difficult families. They come from migrant families, and many of them also are orphans. After classes, they often have to help their family in selling lottery or they become vendors. Hopefully with this chance of studying here in the Salesian house they have opportunity to gain for themselves necessary knowledge so that they can confidently enter to the society in the future, and become good and usefull citizens. May God bless all of them.

20170917_VIE1.jpg

20170917_VIE2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 17Sep
    by ceteratolle
    2017/09/17 in VIE
    Views 980 

4497(I)_Classes for migrant children and orphans 0

2. 4496(II)_God is always with his missionaries 0

3. 4496(I)_"I was attracted by Blessed Artemide Zatti" 0

4. 4495_"To my dear Salesian SDB confreres in the world and my dear Salesian Family in the world" 1

5. 4494(III)_Listening to the young people - important mission for the youth in Korea 0

6. 4494(II)_Celebrating the Feast of Mother Mary 0

7. 4494(I)_Don Bosco Past Pupils in Laos receive first animation visit 0

8. 4493(II)_We are family! 0

9. 4493(I)_Training Course for Thai Federation of Past Pupils 0

10. 4492_The Saint John Bosco Pastoral Project in Fiji has begun 0

List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 533 Next
/ 533