FIN

4792(III)_What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

by ceteratolle posted Jul 20, 2018
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180720_FIN.jpg

Interview with Bro. Tony M. Caspellan, SDB

By Cl. April Jerome Quinto, SDB

Manila, the Philippines, 18 July 2018 -- For Salesian Brothers’ Congress

What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

The transformation of the young migrant youth from a directionless youth into empowered ones makes me happy and joyful. I’m happy that I played even a little part in their transformation.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Bro. Joe Ferrer. Bro. Joe showed patience and compassion in dealing with the school employees during the school union crisis at our school. I was then his assistant principal. Together with former Brother Paul Chang earlier on, I got attracted to the family spirit, cheerfulness and camaraderie they displayed in their community as Salesian Brother.

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother to our mission & community?

The Salesian Brother becomes a perfect witness to society on how a lay person can be an instrument for the love of God for the young. His youthfulness and cheerfulness attract the young to our mission.

How can you make the vocation of the Salesian Brother more visible to the Church?

The Salesian Brother can be visible in our parish by his distributing communion like a lay Eucharistic minister, his participation and presence in the parish pastoral council and parish assembly of parish organizations.

20180720_FIN1.jpg

20180720_FIN2.jpg

20180720_FIN3.jpg