PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1014 Comment 0

20160319_WOR.jpg

video message of the Rector Major

By Fr. Filiberto Gonzalez, SDB
General Councilor for the Social Communication

Rome, Italy, March 15, 2016 - Many of you already noticed the up-lifted face of the ANS (Salesian News Agency) website together with another quarterly message of the Rector Major, already available on the ANS - Youtube Channel since March 15. Up today, there are already seven EAO language versions (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Thai, Vietnamese and Tetun). In the same time the ANS team is happy to see most of their articles translated into Vietnamese and occasionally also to the EAO languages.

I'm writing after the quarterly launching of the regular quarterly Rector Major's greeting 'Cari Confratelli' on March 15,2016. This is a simple invitation to make the person of the Rector Major more closer to the confreres and Salesian Family members.

How to make it possible? There are many ways - every provincial during his visits to the local communities or every rector could use the short video messages of the Rector Major and briefly comment with the young confreres in formation or in the houses for senior and sick confreres. In this way we strengthen our family spirit and sense of belonging to the world-wide Congregation and in the same time become open to the communicative ecology.

Fr. Angel is quite explicit when he underlines that in our globalized world we are called to create a communion within the Congregation and get closer to the 15.000 confreres through the multi-media, apart of the traditional ways of the letters in the Acts of the General Council, other documents of monthly messages of the RM in the Salesian Bulletin. The Rector Major invest quite good amount of his time in the communication and in the Social Communication sectors we are convinced that it can be also a good help for the animation and government the provincials exercise in the name of the Rector Major in their respective circumscriptions.

Fr. Jacob, member of the Soc.Com. sector is in charge to follow the translations of these messages into the vernacular (total of 26 languages at the moment). I take this occasion to give thanks for his sacrificed work.

In the same time in the presence of the Rector Major and the Sector Councilors, the whole community of La Pisana with our lay mission partners was inaugurated a new ANS website (http://www.infoans.org) always at the service of each province and the whole Congregation.

Mary Help of Christian accompany, guide and protect you as She did for Don Bosco.

Heartfelt greetings in the name of all members of Social Communication sector in Rome.

United in prayers!

The invitation of the Rector Major to share the beautiful reality of the Congregation is addressed to all of us. As we know, the communication is always happening in two directions. Let's foster the family spirit in the Salesian world community through better use of the available media messages and don't be shy to share the wonderful experience from our 22 EAO countries!

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 3950_Easter good news from China province

By Fr. Lanfranco Fedrigotti, SDB Hong Kong, March 24, 2016 - The EAO casket of Don Bosco arrived to Hong Kong on March 17, few weeks after the South Asia casket, that is now located in Sohra Shrine of St. John Bosco (North East of India, pr...
    Date2016.03.26 CategoryCIN Reply1 Views995 file
    Read More
  2. 3949(II)_Another mobile Salesian: From Korea to Japan

By Fr. Chang Andrea, SDB Tokyo, Japan, March 23, 2016 - After living 35 years in Korea, since last February 20, 2016 I’m now starting a new adventure in Tokyo, Japan. According the mutual agreement between the provinces of Korea and Japan, ...
    Date2016.03.23 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views3984 file
    Read More
  3. 3949(I)_Interview with a young missionary

By Cl. Michael Gaikwad, SDB Sihanoukville, Cambodia, March 23, 2016 - Cl. Michael Gaikwad originally from India - Mumbai province was a member of the 146th Salesian missionary expedition (September 2015) and arrived together with Cl. Joshua...
    Date2016.03.23 CategoryCamb. Reply1 Views987 file
    Read More
  4. 3948_"My heart is full of joy", Salesian profession in Tokyo

By Fr. Michael Lap, SDB GIA Novicemaster Tokyo, Japan - Last March 19, 2016 was a day of blessing for the Salesian Province of Japan and for many members of the Salesian Family and Youth. A young novice Philip Neri Tsutsumi Ryosaku, 21 year...
    Date2016.03.22 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views2609 file
    Read More
  5. 3947_Marathon for the missions, third edition

By Br. Hilario Seo, SDB Seoul, Korea, March 20, 2016 - Thinking of Mongolia, most people would immediately imagine the horses running freely on the wide lawn with the past glory of Genghis Khan who conquered the world with the Mongol horsem...
    Date2016.03.21 CategoryKOR Reply0 Views744 file
    Read More
  6. 3946_Bom Apostulado, Bishop Virgilio!

By Br. Amilcar da Silva, SDB Dili, Timor Leste, March 19, 2016 - Today marks another important day in the 500 years long history of Catholic Church in Timor Leste. The new bishop of Dili diocese assumes his ministry. Farther Virgilio do Car...
    Date2016.03.20 CategoryTLS Reply2 Views2689 file
    Read More
  7. 3945_Fostering the Family Spirit in the globalized world

video message of the Rector Major By Fr. Filiberto Gonzalez, SDB General Councilor for the Social Communication Rome, Italy, March 15, 2016 - Many of you already noticed the up-lifted face of the ANS (Salesian News Agency) website together ...
    Date2016.03.19 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views1014 file
    Read More
  8. 3944(II)_Echo of the first visit of Don Bosco successor to Laos

By Fr. Patrick Maccioni, SDB Rector, Udonthani community Vientiane, Laos, March 17, 2016 - We four Salesians in Vientiane, Laos are working in a small presence, in an almost unknown country and in a difficult environment. All this created i...
    Date2016.03.18 CategoryTHA Reply0 Views1215 file
    Read More
  9. 3944(I)_Postnovices offer their comprehensive exams for the young

By Bro. Jomar Castillo, SDB Canlubang, Philippines, March 17, 2016 – Don Bosco said: “For you I study, for you I work, for you I live, for you I am even ready to five my life.” This has been the battle cry of the postnovices doing their two...
    Date2016.03.17 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views960 file
    Read More
  10. 3943_Courses of planning, an on-going change with effort to serve the youth more effectively

By Fr. Van Hao, SDB Bencat, Vietnam, March 16, 2016 - In effort to serve the youth in Vietnam more effectively, the VIE province holds some courses of planning this year. The the courses aims to help the confreres to acquire the skill of pl...
    Date2016.03.17 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views1427 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 533 Next
/ 533