Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20180720_FIN.jpg

Interview with Bro. Tony M. Caspellan, SDB

By Cl. April Jerome Quinto, SDB

Manila, the Philippines, 18 July 2018 -- For Salesian Brothers’ Congress

What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

The transformation of the young migrant youth from a directionless youth into empowered ones makes me happy and joyful. I’m happy that I played even a little part in their transformation.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Bro. Joe Ferrer. Bro. Joe showed patience and compassion in dealing with the school employees during the school union crisis at our school. I was then his assistant principal. Together with former Brother Paul Chang earlier on, I got attracted to the family spirit, cheerfulness and camaraderie they displayed in their community as Salesian Brother.

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother to our mission & community?

The Salesian Brother becomes a perfect witness to society on how a lay person can be an instrument for the love of God for the young. His youthfulness and cheerfulness attract the young to our mission.

How can you make the vocation of the Salesian Brother more visible to the Church?

The Salesian Brother can be visible in our parish by his distributing communion like a lay Eucharistic minister, his participation and presence in the parish pastoral council and parish assembly of parish organizations.

20180720_FIN1.jpg

20180720_FIN2.jpg

20180720_FIN3.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4816(II)_Ichi, Ni, San! (1, 2, 3!)

Boscorale’s overture reaches the Land of the Rising Sun By Mr. Francisco Pantaleon Makati City, the Philippines, 9 August 2018 -- The Boscorale, Don Bosco Technical Institute--Makati’s word class choir, embarked to Japan for its third inter...
    Date2018.08.11 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views2032 file
    Read More
  2. 4812(I)_“Educate for Life.”

The launching of the Don Bosco Educational Center (DBEC) By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Mandaluyong City, the Philippines -- August 07, 2018 marked the official launching of the Don Bosco Educational Centers (DBEC) - Philippines, Inc. The launch...
    Date2018.08.09 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views993 file
    Read More
  3. 4810(I)_Rekindling the Blaze

SYNAG1 (Salesian Youth aNd Animators' Gathering) for school 2018 By Ms Janine Nicole Quinto, SYM Parañaque City, the Philippines, 4 August 2018 -- More than 265 Salesian youth animators, presidents and leaders from different youth groups an...
    Date2018.08.07 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views2064 file
    Read More
  4. 4805(IV)_First year in the new Malaysia mission

The gift of being welcomed in the Malaysia Catholic community By Our Own Correspondent Kuching, Malaysia, 1 August 2018 -- Three short days (July 28-31) of the first animation visit to the new community of Kuching was not full of rich shari...
    Date2018.08.02 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views978 file
    Read More
  5. 4794(II)_Being Communicative Salesians

SDB assembly on Social Communications and Finance By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Makati City, the Philippines, 21 July 2018 -- The Salesians of the Philippines North Province gathered at the JOY CENTER of Don Bosco Technical Institute – Makati t...
    Date2018.07.22 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views1060 file
    Read More
  6. 4792(III)_What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Bro. Tony M. Caspellan, SDB By Cl. April Jerome Quinto, SDB Manila, the Philippines, 18 July 2018 -- For Salesian Brothers’ Congress What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother? The transformation of the young migrant ...
    Date2018.07.20 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1030 file
    Read More
  7. 4788(I)_Welcome Home - Welcome to the Philippines!

Two new-old missionaries finally arrived to their new provinces By Our Own Correspondent Manila-Cebu, the Philippines, 13 July 2018 -- Two 'new-old' missionaries arrived to their new provinces - one to Manila and the other to Cebu during la...
    Date2018.07.15 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1154 file
    Read More
  8. 4787(II)_Leadership with a heart

Seminar-workshop for the Rectors and the Economers of FIN By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Batulao, the Philippines, 13 July 2018 -- The Rectors and the Economers of all the Salesian Houses of the FIN Province spent two days in the Mary Help of Ch...
    Date2018.07.14 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1975 file
    Read More
  9. 4786(II)_Beyond our boarders

Genfest opened the hearts of young people By Fr. Marc Will Lim, SDB Pampanga, the Philippines, 8 July 2018 -- Genfest 2018 held in Manila, Philippines was a concrete experience of unity in diversity. Participants coming from different races...
    Date2018.07.13 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views876 file
    Read More
  10. 4785(II)_A new Don Bosco Technical Vocational Education and Training Center (TVET) is born!

By Ryan Gonzales Pangasinan, the Philippines, 11 July 2018 -- The image of Mary Help of Christians set foot in the Philippines four decades prior to the Salesians through the gift of then Apostolic Delegate Archbishop Guglielmo Piani to Bis...
    Date2018.07.12 CategoryFIN Reply1 Views1283 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 Next
/ 44