Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 721 Comment 0

20170402_FIN.jpg

A fruitful visit of the Postulator General to the Philippines

By Fr. Pier Luigi Cameroni

Manila, Philippines, 2 April 2017 -- I would like to share with you my experience of recent visit to the Philippines (March 29-April 2), where I’m now with my collaborator in the Postulation Office, Ms. Lodivica Maria Zanet, PhD in order to accompany the diocesan phase of the Process of Beatification and Canonization of Servant of God Fr. Charles Braga.

The diocesan process was started officially on January 30, 2014 in San Fernando, Pampanga, by Archbishop Paciano Aniceto who was later on succeeded by a new Archbishop as well with a new Episcopal delegate for this Cause. I’m happy with a Vice-Postulator, Fr. Nestor Impelido, who offers his precious expertise in order to spread the devotion and knowledge about the Servant of God.

On Wednesday, March 29 we met together a new Archbishop of San Fernando, Mons. Florentino Galang Lavarias with some members of the Diocesan tribunal as well with the Historical commission members in order to check the work in progress and offer some guidelines for the speedy procedure of the Cause. In this way we could conclude the diocesan phase in reasonable times with a positive diocesan inquiry.

On Thursday, March 30 in the Provincial house, Manila – Makati was another encounter to share the situation about the progress of this Cause with the FIN provincial and his council. Fr. Anthony Paul Bicomong, FIN provincial and Fr. Nestor Impelido, the Vice-postulator, were both present as well Fr. Emil Santos as collaborator. In the afternoon of the same day we pay the visit to the tomb of Fr. Braga in Don Bosco Canlubang, Salesian Cemetery.

I’m very grateful in a special way to Fr. Remo Bracchi of the Salesian Pontifical University in Rome (UPS) who did a precious work on the critical edition of the Letters of Fr. Braga. It’s also a very precious contribution to the Cause of Beatification.

I would like to invite all Salesians in Italy, China and in the Philippines to intensify their support to the Cause of Fr. Braga in terms of spiritual, pastoral and financial aspect. We need to promote many different initiatives in order to make know better the life witness of this great missionary, to organize prayer events and communicate eventual graces and favors obtained through his intercession. I’m always grateful for any suggestion or information.

20170402_FIN1.jpg
Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4385(III)_ITM Vice-province qualification - work in progress

By Fr. Ilidio Correia, SDB Paranaque, the Philippines, 21 May 2017 -- Thank so much for various felicitations on my graduation. I intended to ‘mute’ it but thanks to the blessed Face-book it was blown up by the posting of the brothers in Ma...
    Date2017.05.22 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views974 file
    Read More
  2. 4381(II)_Champoree 2017

FIN Province Holds Youth Leadership Camp By Fr. Donnie Duchin Duya, SDB Laguna, the Philippines, 12 May 2017 -- For three full days​ ​last week, Bosconian leaders from various settings of the FIN Province converged for a leadership training...
    Date2017.05.16 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views693 file
    Read More
  3. 4371_Pro Vobis: Ordination of Six New Priests from FIN & VIE

By Cl. Jerome Quinto, SDB Parañaque City, the Philippines, 1 May 2017 -- On the morning of the feast of Saint Joseph the Worker, Archbishop Emeritus of Manila, Most Reverend Gaudencio Cardinal Rosales DD, ordained six Salesian deacons to th...
    Date2017.05.09 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views527 file
    Read More
  4. 4356_Salesians' Time Out with the Lord

FIN Retreat By Fr. Bernard Nolasco, SDB Batulao, the Philippines, 22 April 2017 -- On this Saturday morning of the Easter Octave, the third and last batch of confreres of the FIN Province ended their Annual Spiritual Retreat with the Solemn...
    Date2017.04.23 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views676 file
    Read More
  5. 4355(V)_“Leaders by Example”

Installation of New FIN Rectors By Cl. Jerome Quinto, SDB Batulao, the Philippines, 22 April 2017 -- Seven confreres made their profession of faith as new rectors during the concluding mass of the third and last batch of the Salesian Annual...
    Date2017.04.22 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views771 file
    Read More
  6. 4345(I)_ADMA Conference with the Worldwide Spiritual Animator

By Ms. Maria Junifer Maliglig, ADMA Makati City, the Philippines, 1 April 2017 -- ADMA members from different chapters gathered to attend the ADMA Conference given by Fr. Pierluigi Cameroni, SDB. Fr. Cameroni is the Spiritual Animator of AD...
    Date2017.04.09 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views720 file
    Read More
  7. 4340_Cause of Fr. Braga at diocesan level

A fruitful visit of the Postulator General to the Philippines By Fr. Pier Luigi Cameroni Manila, Philippines, 2 April 2017 -- I would like to share with you my experience of recent visit to the Philippines (March 29-April 2), where I’m now ...
    Date2017.04.02 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views721 file
    Read More
  8. 4326(II)_EAO New Frontier is moving on

The first visit to Kuching by the FIN provincial, his economer in January 2016. Newly elected Archbishop Simon Poh is the second from the right. News from Malasia - Kuching By Our Own Correspondent Kuching, Malasia, 14 March 2017 -- The FID...
    Date2017.03.15 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views933 file
    Read More
  9. 4307(II)_A Life Lived in Love and Fidelity

By Cl. April Jerome Quinto, SDB Manila, the Philippines, 23 February 2017 -- At 7:00 pm, the Salesian Family celebrated the requiem mass for +Sr. Celine Clemente, FMA in the chapel of Don Bosco School, Manila. Fr. Roberto ‘Bobby’ Roxas, SDB...
    Date2017.02.24 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views586 file
    Read More
  10. 4302_Don Bosco Pugad Manila journey with the young

With the Young and For the Young - Migrants in Manila By Fr. David Buenaventura Makati, the Philippines, 22 February -- Almost 30 years of the Pugad Don Bosco in Makati, Manila - Philippines is not a short time. Over the years hundred of yo...
    Date2017.02.22 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1228 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 Next
/ 44