austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20171011_EXDB.jpg

Timor Leste starting formation of the GEX (Giovani Ex-Allievi)

By Mr. Alberto Piedade, GEX
World Councilor of the Don Bosco Alumni for Asia-Oceania

Dili, Timor Leste, 9 October 2017 -- I would like to inform you about our National Association meeting in Dili. I was invited to brief the association and some of the representatives from the new government of Timor-Leste who are also past pupils, were there too.

After briefing the association on GEX and other programs of GEX - with the assistance from the association, we managed to select 4 young past pupils to be in National GEX and I will be providing them with briefing on GEX activities.

Hopefully, by end of November I can have a draft of the School of Leaders ready to be consulted and discussed with our SDB Delegate, Fr. Mario do Rosario, SDB. Fortunately the first four 'animators' are very eager to follow.

Following up this meeting, there are available some documents that could help you understanding the animation and 'managment' of Don Bosco Past pupils. Regarding the structure, currently in the World Confederation Secretariat is still putting together the organigram to demonstrate the overall structure and roles (World Confederation, Regions - Continent, National or Province level - Federation or the smallest organization which is (local) Union.

On the Boscolink you can find the following documents;

1. Strategic Plan of World Confederation for Past Pupils of Don Bosco
  2. Identity and World Statute
  3. Local Union/Federation Establishment Manual (Draft)
  4. Explanation on GEX
  5. EAO 2016 Regional Congress Declaration

After the first round of animation visit (August 27-September 4) in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos, i'm happy to share next proposed (2018, July 26-31) in other EAO provinces. Let me know if require further assistance!

Resources on the Boscolink: (Don Bosco Alumni World Confederation)

20171011_EXDB0.jpg

20171011_EXDB1.jpg

20171011_EXDB2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4566(III)_Don Bosco Past Pupils full Hope and Expectations

The First GEX Japan Working Team Meeting filled with Hope and Expectation By Mr. Chihiro Okawa Don Bosco Past Pupil Tokyo, Japan, 26 November 2017 -- One month after the annual board meeting of the Federation of Don Bosco Alumni Japan, the ...
    Date2017.11.28 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1016 file
    Read More
  2. 4521(II)_ DB Alumni Federation growing: Focus on Communication and Youth

Federation of Japan - moving on with the Young Past Pupils By Mr. Okawa Chihiro, EXDB Tokyo, Japan, 14 October 2017 -- The Federation of Don Bosco Alumni, chaired by President Mr. Hiroshi Yoshida in the presence of SDB Provincial Fr. Mario ...
    Date2017.10.16 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1724 file
    Read More
  3. 4519(II)_How to start a new Unit of Don Bosco (Young) Past Pupils?

Timor Leste starting formation of the GEX (Giovani Ex-Allievi) By Mr. Alberto Piedade, GEX World Councilor of the Don Bosco Alumni for Asia-Oceania Dili, Timor Leste, 9 October 2017 -- I would like to inform you about our National Associati...
    Date2017.10.11 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views951 file
    Read More
  4. 4512_What can the Don Bosco Alumni contribute to the Salesian Family?

Blessed Albert Marvelli - model for everyday holiness (October 5) By Our Own Correspondent EXDB, 4 October 2017 -- Blessed Albert Marvelli was a young man in love with life, with people and with God, always in the midst of youngsters, the p...
    Date2017.10.04 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1693 file
    Read More
  5. 4494(I)_Don Bosco Past Pupils in Laos receive first animation visit

By Mr. Alberto Sequeira Alves Piedade, GEX Vientiane, Laos, 1 September 2017 -- After the visit to Thailand, Mr. Angel Gudiña (World Vice-President of GEX) and Mr. Alberto Piedade (Councilor of GEX for Asia) traveled to Vientiane through th...
    Date2017.09.13 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1153 file
    Read More
  6. 4493(I)_Training Course for Thai Federation of Past Pupils

By Mr. Angel Gudiña, GEX Bangkok, Thailand, 31 August 2017 -- From 30th to 31st August, it was held in THA Provincial House a training course led by Mr. Alberto Alves Piedade, Councilor GEX for Asia and Mr. Angel Gudiña, Vicepresident GEX o...
    Date2017.09.11 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views669 file
    Read More
  7. 4483(II)_First stage of Past Pupils Animation visit to THA Province

Past Pupils Animation Visit in Cambodia By Mr. Angel Gudiña Don Bosco Past Pupils World Confederation - Vice President, GEX Phnom Penh, Cambodia -- From 27th August to 2nd September it is taking place the Animation Visit of two members of t...
    Date2017.08.30 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views620 file
    Read More
  8. 4483(I)_How to motivate young past pupils in East Asia Oceania

Past Pupils Animation Visit in Thailand By Alberto Sequeira Alves Piedade Don Bosco Past Pupils World Councilor for Asia-Oceania, GEX Bangkok, Thailand, 29 August 2017 -- Upon the arrival of GEX Councilor for Asia in Thailand, Alberto Pieda...
    Date2017.08.30 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views665 file
    Read More
  9. 4457_How to animate the largest group of the Salesian Family?

By Mr. Alberto Alves Piedade Asia-Oceania GEX councilor Dili, Timor Leste, 4 August 2017 -- Almost 10 months after the successful Regional Congress of the Salesian Family Past Pupils in Dili, Timor Leste (October 2016) our Association is be...
    Date2017.08.04 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views767 file
    Read More
  10. 4437(I)_Animation visit to the Federation of Past-Pupils, Thailand

By Fr. John Bosco Theparat Pitisant, SDB Bangkok, Thailand, 15 July 2017 -- Last week, Fr. Jayapalan Raphael, the World Delegate for Past-Pupils of Don Bosco, met some members of the Federation of Past-Pupils in Thailand. Present at the mee...
    Date2017.07.16 CategoryEXDB Reply0 Views1004 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
/ 11