Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 2196 Comment 0

20180719_EAO.jpg

50 Video-interviews coming soon

By Our Own Correspondent

EAO, 18 July 2018 -- 2018 EAO Salesian Brother Congress is coming soon very fast, from today on only 22 days ahead of us. One of the expected fruits of EAO Congress is the visibility of Salesian Brother. First of the EAO provinces - the mother Province of China - already share their video-interviews with three Brothers online.

There are good news from all other 11 EAO provinces, that the Brothers of the Social Communication services 'are working on' the video production. Today was also done the highly professional video shooting at the General House in Rome (Sacro Cuore) with Br. Roberto Narvaez (Obet) who is present offering his services as guide in the famous Catacombs of San Callisto in Rome. We pray for all Salesian Brother video editors around the Region.

The Sandor community (FIN - Paranaque) in the meantime also took care to activate a specific Facebook page of the 2018 EAO Salesian Brother Congress: https://www.facebook.com/eaobrothers, sharing the recent news and materials being prepared for the EAO Congress.

From the interview of Brother Paul Li (CHINA PROVINCE)

"In the last year of my studies, in a retreat every graduate had to talk with the principal. Fr. Haselsteiner asked me if I would join the Salesians, “Yes” I replied. “A priest or a brother?” “I do not want to be a priest, but a brother instead.” “Okay, write an application for novitiate.”

After I have become a Salesian brother, I often keep these words in my mind, Don Bosco once said: “It is enough for me that you are young, you are my friends”. I try my best to imitate Don Bosco to love the young. Whatever they need, I devote my best to help them..."

Interview with Brother Bosco NG, Sun Kei (CHINA PROVINCE)

Whatever I do, I do it for the good of the others. In everything I do like watching students, playing, I want them to be joyful, to be good and well-disciplined then guide them to find God.

My wish is that our Salesian Brothers keep on enriching themselves in academics and skills, even a university degree. Then they are capable of teaching our students. On the other hand, instead of giving way to studies, we should not overlook our spiritual formation, especially this is our duty and the requirements of Constitutions.

1. Bro. Bosco Ng Sun-kei SDB: 修士訪問:吳新琦修士 Br. Bosco NG Sun kei SDB

2. 2. Bro. Paul Li Tung-biu SDB: 修士訪問:李東彪修士Br.Li Tung-biu SDB

3. Bro. Francis Lam Ying SDB: 修士訪問:林英修士 Bro Francis Lam Ying, SDB

FB page of the 2018 EAO Salesian Brother Congress: https://www.facebook.com/eaobrothers/

20180719_EAO0.jpg

20180719_EAO1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4813_There was not one as Bro. Srugi who touched our hearts

7th EAO Salesian Brother Congress opened in K’Long, Vietnam 180 Salesians of Don Bosco at the Congress By VIE-SOC COM K’Long, Vietnam, 9 August 2018 -- The 7th EAO Salesian Brother Congress was open in Don Bosco Retreat House in K’Long, Vie...
    Date2018.08.09 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1655 file
    Read More
  2. 4810(II)_Consistent contribution to the visibility of Salesian Brother

Listening to the Salesian Brother - 30 Youtube interviews online By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 7 August 2018 -- During past one year all EAO provinces have been encouraged to work on the visibility of the Salesian Brother. Two days before t...
    Date2018.08.07 CategoryEAO Reply1 Views1225 file
    Read More
  3. 4809(II)_How many are the Salesian Brothers in our EAO region?

Salesian Brother EAO statistics 2018 By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 6 August 2018 -- With the imminent start of the 7th EAO Salesian Brother Congress in Vietnam, many would ask ''Indeed how many are the Salesian Brothers among the 1422 Sales...
    Date2018.08.06 CategoryEAO Reply1 Views1630 file
    Read More
  4. 4800(II)_Message of the Rector Major for the 7th EAO Salesian Brother Congress

32 years of Journey - EAO Salesian Brother Congress 2018 coming soon By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 28 July 2018 -- In two weeks time (God willing) will gather many Salesians from all 12 SDB provinces of our Region in Vietnam to celebrate th...
    Date2018.07.28 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views2030 file
    Read More
  5. 4792(IV)_Path towards the 2019 EAO Salesian History Seminar

Salesian Family of EAO Region prepares for the 2019 History Seminar By Fr. Nestor Impelido, SDB EAO - ACCSSA SDB Coordinator EAO, 19 July 2018 -- Last month (June 22-24, 2018) was succesfully organized the Third South Asia Regional Salesian...
    Date2018.07.20 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views882 file
    Read More
  6. 4791_Salesian Brothers in front of the video cameras

50 Video-interviews coming soon By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 18 July 2018 -- 2018 EAO Salesian Brother Congress is coming soon very fast, from today on only 22 days ahead of us. One of the expected fruits of EAO Congress is the visibility ...
    Date2018.07.19 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views2196 file
    Read More
  7. 4779_Listening to 52 Salesian Brothers

First step of the EAO Salesian Brother Congress 2018 By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 4 July 2018 -- Five weeks before the opening of the 2018 EAO Salesian Brother Congress we can already harvest first fruits of one year long preparation journ...
    Date2018.07.05 CategoryEAO Reply3 Views1771 file
    Read More
  8. 4776(II)_What can we learn from the Soccer World Cup fans?

World Cup 2018 and Japanese Cleaning Fans By Fr. Vaclav Klemnet EAO, 1 July 2018 -- Still two more weeks of the Soccer World Cup 2018 fever, until the Final game on July 15. Watching the football games in large international Salesian commun...
    Date2018.07.02 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1970 file
    Read More
  9. 4767(IV)_Who is your Cafasso? Where is your prison?

Salesian future depends on more 'Cafassos' in each province By Fr. Vaclav Klement, SDB EAO, 23 June 2018 -- Today - June 23rd - we celebrate the Memorial of Don Bosco's Mentor, Confessor and Spiritual Guide , Saint Joseph Cafasso (1811-1860...
    Date2018.06.23 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1070 file
    Read More
  10. 4762(I)_Do you have the Heart of a good shepherd?

The Salesian Vocation Presentation Award goes to Manila By Our Own Correspondent EAO, 17 June 2018 -- Almost one year (August 12, 2017) after the annoucement of the global contest for the best presentation of the Salesian Consecrated Aposto...
    Date2018.06.18 CategoryEAO Reply0 Views1425 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 Next
/ 40