PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 951 Comment 0

20180811_FAM.jpg

Celebration of Perpetual Profession
and 25th anniversary of religious life

By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA

HCM City, Vietnam, 8 August 2018 -- It is the strong belief and commitment of the three Vietnamese Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, who celebrated their 25th Anniversary of consecrated life in order to live intensely the covenant of love with God, following St. John Bosco and St. Domenica Mazzarello. It is also the living maxim of fifteen sisters who made their Perpetual Profession in the Institute of Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Vietnam.

The solemn Mass of Perpetual Profession and 25th Anniversary of religious life was celebrated at the Mother House of the Province of Mary Help of Christians on Sunday August 5th, 2018. The Mass was presided by Bishop Joseph Do Manh Hung – The Apostolic Administrator of Archdiocese of Ho Chi Minh City and concelebrating with Him were priests. Many religious men and women, parents and relatives of sisters, benefactors and guests came to communion in prayers and shared joy with the Province.

In the homily, Bishop Joseph shared: “Vocation is a Gift, a choice and also a mystery from God. The love and covenant of God for His people is a beautiful experience for 15 sisters who make their perpetual profession of vows and 3 sisters who celebrate the 25 years of their profession. A covenant is preceded by God and committed to fidelity. This journey has not lacked weakness and imperfection but filled with God’s love and graces. A joyful experience of consecrated life! Therefore, the invitation to respond to God’s love and live intimatedly with Christ becomes stronger and more definitive than ever: ‘No longer I who live, but Christ lives in me’."

The peak of ceremony of profession of vows is the profession - the great act and definitive decision, the moment of showing the living encounter and mystery between God and the disciples. The sisters made their profession publicly and signed their application on the altar.

In the Mass there is also the rite of renewal of the three vows of three sisters who celebrated their 25th Anniversary of religious life. They received the burning lamp as a sign of mindfullness and fidelity to God, as the symbol of passion and love which nourish their daily commitment.

May God’s love and graces continue upholding and strengthening the faithfulness of the sisters who made their perpetual profession and celebrated 25 years of consecrated life today. May Mother Mary Help of Christians protect them and fullfil their commitment to Christ forever.

20180811_FAM8.jpg

Celebration of First Profession

On Saturday morning, August 4th, 2018, twenty novices made their First Profession of Religious Vows in the Institute of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in Vietnam, making it the most crowded batch of First Profession in the Province up to now. "Lord, I come to do Thy will" (Ps 39, 8) is their living maxim, which expresses their aspiration to be effective instrumentals to do God’s will.

The Holy Mass of the First Profeesion of Vows was presided by Fr John Nguyen Van Ty, the former Provincial of Salesian Don Bosco Vietnam and co-celebrated by priests. The mass took place at the Mother House of Mary Help of Christians Province.

In the homily, with intense belief, Fr. John shared with the community the Three Gospels Vows which the novices were about to made. He called: "Consecrated life is following Christ, living close and dedicated to Him without hesitation".

The ceremony of making Religious Vows - the great and definitive act, is a mysterious and personal encounter between God and human. "Lord, I am here, You have called me” – one by one of twenty novices responded to the Lord’s call in order to closely follow Christ with the spirit of St. John Bosco and Mother of Mazzarello.

May the Lord’s blessings grant upon the new professions so that they are always enthusiastic, generous to dedicate themselves to God and brave to proclaim the love of God for people, especially for the young.

20180811_FAM1.jpg

20180811_FAM2.jpg

20180811_FAM3.jpg

20180811_FAM4.jpg

20180811_FAM5.jpg

20180811_FAM6.jpg

20180811_FAM7.jpg

20180811_FAM9.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4954(I)_“physical and psychological balance”

Formation meeting for elderly FMA in Thailand By Secretary, FMA Province Thailand Sam Phran, Thailand 12 December 2018 -- The Formation sector of the FMA Province has organised a formation meeting for elderly FMA at Sam Phran, Ban Than Phra...
    Date2018.12.19 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views868 file
    Read More
  2. 4940(II)_Wonderful sign of communion within the Salesian Family

Letter to the Don Bosco Volunteers Secular Institute, FMA Superior General By Sr Yvonne Reungoat. FMA Rome, Italy, 5 December 2018 Dear Olga, I wish to join in wishing you and every one of your sisters a joyous memorial of your founder, Ble...
    Date2018.12.05 CategoryFMA Reply2 Views4897 file
    Read More
  3. 4935(II)_Farewell to Sr Nadia Ferro, Daughter of Mary Help of Christians

Missionary in Thailand for 62 years By FMA secretary Thailand Ban Pong Ratchaburi, Thailand, 28 November 2018 -- The funeral took place on 28 November at Ban Pong Ratchaburi of our dear Sister Nadia Ferro FMA, Missionary to Thailand for 62 ...
    Date2018.12.01 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1287 file
    Read More
  4. 4867(I)_“Lord, send me.”

Regional Councillor visits to FMA in Sam Phran By Sr. Imelda FMA Sam Phran, Thailand, 29 September 2018 -- Fr Vacalav Klement, Regional Councillor for East Asia Oceania, met the community at the school run by the Daughters of Mary Help of C...
    Date2018.10.02 CategoryFMA Reply1 Views1447 file
    Read More
  5. 4851(III)_Go into the whole world!

New missionary expedition FMA 2018 By Our Own Correspondent Rome, FMA General House, 14 September 2018 -- FMA Sister are praying every 14th of the month (like the SDB are inviting with their Cagliero11 to pray on the 11th of the month) for ...
    Date2018.09.15 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views3256 file
    Read More
  6. 4816(I)_"For me to live is Christ" (Pl 1, 21)

Celebration of Perpetual Profession and 25th anniversary of religious life By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA HCM City, Vietnam, 8 August 2018 -- It is the strong belief and commitment of the three Vietnamese Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, who cele...
    Date2018.08.11 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views951 file
    Read More
  7. 4809(I)_"Behold, I make all things new"

Cambodian FMA Sister First Profession By Fr. Albeiro Rodas, SDB Photos by Radio Veritas Cambodia Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 4 August 2018 -- Sour Bernadette Pheng Sreymom, a Cambodian native, made her First Religious Profession this Saturday at ...
    Date2018.08.06 CategoryFMA Reply1 Views1469 file
    Read More
  8. 4727(II)_New Wine in the new Wineskins

4 Perpetual Profession in Myanmar FMA By CMY SC Team Anisakan, Myanmar, 13 May 2018 -- The 26 FMA of Cambodia and Myanmar (CMY) Province had its annual spiritual retreat from 3-11 May in Anisakan, Myanmar with the theme: “New Wine in New Wi...
    Date2018.05.15 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views1114 file
    Read More
  9. 4703(II)_Forming the missionary heart of the children and adolescents

Holy Childhood camp in Timor Leste By Laga - FMA News Laga, Timor Leste, 20 April 2018 -- A regular formation camp for 200 children and youth of Holy Childhood (Infancia missionaria & Adolescencia missionaria) of Timor Leste FMA sisters...
    Date2018.04.20 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views753 file
    Read More
  10. 4696(II)_"Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God."

The encounter of Youth of the FMA By Sr. Anh Thi, FMA Tam Ha, Vietnam, 8 April 2018 -- "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God." (Lk 1:30) – the greeting of the angel Gabriel to Mary in the Annunciation of the Lord, which...
    Date2018.04.13 CategoryFMA Reply0 Views726 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9