austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20170813_CAM.jpg

By Mr. Ouch Sambo

Sihanoukville, Cambodia, 11 August 2017 -- The representatives of Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Kep were gathering yesterday for a meeting on the School Curriculum which was held at the Don Bosco Hotel School of Sihanoukville from 2:00 PM to 4:40 PM.

Before starting the discussion, Fr. Eugene Xalco, Rector of Sihanoukville community, was giving a motivation talk on how important it is the Cambodia common school curriculum. We are family and we are together, hence our curriculum must be the same standard one. He also motivated to all the managers of each department, like Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Secretarial, Administration, Social Communication, IT and Hospitality departments to achieve joyfully the curriculum adjustment with a good quality.

Then followed a presentation by Mr. Pang Poty, deputy headmaster of Don Bosco Phnom Penh of a sample standard curriculum to all the participants for workshop before the adjustment in each respective school and department.

Then, each group was divided and gathered for the discussion on their department curriculum until 3:40 PM. When they finalized, they made a short presentation to Fr. Charles Michael, who was the facilitator of this meeting and Mr. Pang Poty deputy headmaster of Don Bosco Phnom Penh, Mr. Ouch Sambo headmaster of Don Bosco Sihanoukville and Mr. Pov Tula headmaster of Don Bosco Kep City who were moderators the meeting.

All participants were happy with the fruits of this working meeting. In the Delegation of Cambodia there are seven Don Bosco schools, most of them with a technical education. There is a strong need to continue the adjustment and standardization of our school system to the fast changing situation of Cambodia.

20170813_CAM1.jpg

20170813_CAM2.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4471(I)_Walking together as Delegation

Cambodia Delegation Assembly 2017 By Cambodia Delegation Soc.Com. Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 16 August 2017 -- On the Assumption Feastday (August 15) and on the 202th Birthday of Don Bosco (August 16) the young Delegation of Cambodia celebrated ...
    Date2017.08.18 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views618 file
    Read More
  2. 4468(II)_Towards the Cambodia Federation of Don Bosco Past Pupils

By Fr. Gigi Ravasco, SDB Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 14 August 2017 -- Since 1991 about 25.000 young people received the Salesian education in seven Don Bosco schools in Cambodia and many more thousands in the FMA schools around the country. Duri...
    Date2017.08.16 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views726 file
    Read More
  3. 4465(II)_Don Bosco Foundation of Cambodia Finalized Adjustment The School Curriculum

By Mr. Ouch Sambo Sihanoukville, Cambodia, 11 August 2017 -- The representatives of Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Kep were gathering yesterday for a meeting on the School Curriculum which was held at the Don Bosco Hotel School of Sihanoukvi...
    Date2017.08.13 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views677 file
    Read More
  4. 4438(I)_Schneider Electric Cambodia partners with Don Bosco

From left to right Ms. Meriem Kellou, Schneider Social Responsibility Manager of East Asia and Japan, Fr. Roel Soto, Don Bosco Country Representative, Mr. Ang Koon San, Schneider Country General Manager in Cambodia and Ms. Celeste Messina, ...
    Date2017.07.17 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views3245 file
    Read More
  5. 4423_50th Anniversary of Religious Profession in Cambodia

Golden Jubilee of Fr. Leo E. Ochoa, SDB. By Cl. John Nary, SDB Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 29 June 2017 -- Celebration of the Golden Jubilee of Religious Profession Fr. Leo E. Ochoa, SDB. together with Salesian family in Cambodia was a memorable ...
    Date2017.06.30 CategoryCamb. Reply1 Views2425 file
    Read More
  6. 4389(I)_Bishop Olivier presided Solemnity of Mary Help of Christians in Don Bosco Kep

By Fr. Albeiro Rodas, SDB Kep City, Cambodia, 23 May 2017 -- Bishop Olivier Schmitthaeusler, Apostolic Vicar of Phnom Penh, presided the celebrations of the Solemnity of Mary Help of Christians in the Salesian Community of Don Bosco Technic...
    Date2017.05.25 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views980 file
    Read More
  7. 4365(I)_EAO Congress preparation (5)

Cambodia Delegation sharing By Fr. Leo Ochoa, SDB Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 29 April 2017 -- We are happy to share our situation to the EAO Regional Congress with participation of three ASC members from Cambodia. Local Center ASC Mamma Margaret...
    Date2017.05.09 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views492 file
    Read More
  8. 4343(III)_Don Bosco Past Pupils wins the JICA Video Competition 2017

Mr Sann Ngong receives the third award in the Video Competition. He made the production with senior students of Don Bosco Kep Social Communication. At the left Mr Yuichi Sugano, Chief Representative of JICA Cambodia and at the right Mr Puth...
    Date2017.04.07 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views784 file
    Read More
  9. 4336(I)_Don Bosco Past Pupil - Asia SIGNIS (Catholic Social Communication) meeting

By Cheng Chomneth Mathay, Don Bosco Past Pupil Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 2017 -- As a young journalist in Cambodia, my dream is to do the best for the development of my Cambodian people. What people expect from me and from the Media for...
    Date2017.03.27 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views711 file
    Read More
  10. 4294_Delegation Circular united the Hearts

Salesian Delegation Circular Letter of Cambodia By Our Own Correspondent Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 15 February 2017 -- As in almost every Province or Delegation of our Region, also the young Cambodia delegation does feel a strong need of intern...
    Date2017.02.16 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views635 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
/ 9