Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
VIE
2018.07.30 05:06

4802_Amazing way!

Views 1469 Comment 0

20180730_VIE.jpg

The way empowering for the young of SYM

By Gia Thi, SDB

Ben Cat, Vietnam, 20 July 2018 -- In the morning of July 20, 2018, at Salesian Ben Cat community the amazing way group began their long journey to different provinces and cities. This amzing way group is a group of SYM, they are students of different universities in Sai Gon city, some of their members are working people, they already have stable job. This group is accompanied by fr. Pet. Nguyen Huy Hoang, SDB the rector of Ben Cat community, he was the one in charge of SYM of Salesian Viet Nam Province before.

The first purpose of this journey was just touring, because after many days of studying or working, they wanted to have time to go to different beautiful places in order to have time to rest, and to admire nature. However, after that they also wanted to combine with doing charitable work for the poor people in different places they will pass by. So, they planned to help the people to repair their houses, to help the people to havest their crops, or they come to visit the poor people and give them gifts.

This is a new way of doing apostolic work of SYM. Of course, this was also only a beginning of many other activities they plan to do in the coming years. The most important thing the organizers wanted to obtain is that they give to the young a chance to open themselves to the world, to nature, and to other people so that they can really become creative and generous young people in dealing with others.

We hope that in the future, this kind of activity can be maintained and other activities like these also can be done by other groups of SyM, so that the young people will have more opportunities to help others, and through these kinds of doing good works, they can really experience about the power of love and of being friends with other people especially the poor.

20180730_VIE1.jpg

20180730_VIE2.jpg

20180730_VIE3.jpg

20180730_VIE4.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4804(I)_“My soul proclaims the goodness of the Lord” 0

2. 4802_Amazing way! 0

3. 4801(I)_Friendship, being together, and loving 0

4. 4795(I)_Youth – Faith – Vocation Discernment 0

5. 4792(II)_Openned the summer sports festival 2018 0

6. 4746(II)_8 New Ordained Deacons of VietNam province 0

7. 4745(I)_A new Salesian presence in the North of Vietnam 0

8. 4742(II)_Discernment - Salesian Priest or Salesian Brother? 0

9. 4741_The month of flowers and devotion to Mary 0

10. 4738(II)_First issue of 'Da Mihi Animas' launched in Vietnam 0

List