?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 897 Comment 0

20180603_VIE.jpg

By Ngọc Phat, SDB

Lang Son, Vietnam, 24 May 2018 -- According to the invitation of the Rector Major, and in the spirit of the feast of Mary Help of Christians of this year in the year celebrating 150th year of the Basilica of Mary Help of Christians in Torino. This year the Salesians in the community of the Blessed Luis Variara Lang Son and all the parishioners in My Son Parish happily and solemnly celebrated this feast, and this was also the first time this feast of Mary Help of Christians being celebrated here.

Before the feast day, the compound of the church was cleaned up, and decorated with lights and sound system, and also so many chairs for the church goers also prepared. Then different decorated chairs of different groups also were ready for Mary.

The feast day also became more special when the parish had a chance to welcome the shepherd of the diocese Bishop Jos. Chau Ngoc Tri and also many priests from nearby parishes.

The Bishop presided the Mass of Mary Help of Christians and shared his joy and happiness in this feastday. May Mary Help of Christians with her powerful intercession always protect our bishop, all the priests in this diocese next to China, and all the parishioners, so that we can be living better in our lives and after this life on earth “we may meet You again” in heaven.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4804(I)_“My soul proclaims the goodness of the Lord” 0

2. 4802_Amazing way! 0

3. 4801(I)_Friendship, being together, and loving 0

4. 4795(I)_Youth – Faith – Vocation Discernment 0

5. 4792(II)_Openned the summer sports festival 2018 0

6. 4746(II)_8 New Ordained Deacons of VietNam province 0

7. 03Jun
    by ceteratolle
    2018/06/03 in VIE
    Views 897 

4745(I)_A new Salesian presence in the North of Vietnam 0