Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20180402_FIS.jpg

Interview with Salesian Brothers in Practical Training:
Br. Raffy Besonia and Br. John Raymond F. Montejo - FIS

By Our Own Correspondent

Cebu, the Philippines, 2 April 2018 -- Doing manual work such as: gardening, farming, do repairs and always to be present in the Salesian Assistance. Being with the young people and with the supportive community.

Who is your Salesian Brother model?

Yes, Brother Lamberto Tena, SDB is my Salesian Brother model! The senior Salesians of the FIS province and Bro. Melo (Carmelo Martinez).

What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Brother to our mission & community?

Help is smooth running of the house and community especially in the administration and in-charge of the (technical) Vocation Training Center.

Vocation promotion and awareness to our young people.

How to make the vocation of Salesian Brother more visible in the Church?

Get involve in Church activity specifically the Brother help in distributing communion. Help the Salesian Brother shine out and support him in his field of inclination as long as it is in line with the Salesian Charism.

How can the Salesian priest contribute to the Salesian Brother Vocation promotion?

That the Salesian Priest introduce to the Salesian Educative Pastoral Community (EPC) the two forms of the Salesian Vocation, the Salesian Priest and the Salesian Brother.

Be constantly aware and mindful with talking about his own vocation as a Salesian as always being with the Salesian Brother. Promote also, explicitly the Salesian Brother vocation.

What does sustain your Salesian vocation growth?

What sustains me in my Salesian Brother vocation is community prayer, rendiconto to the rector, and receiving the sacrament of reconciliation.

The experience of Salesian life and work and the consistency of the community life in all its aspects.

Any expectations for the 2018 Salesian Brothers Congress?

To visit some Salesian Houses in Vietnam.

As discussed and presented in our Salesian Brothers assembly - FIS 2018.

Related article:

20180402_FIS1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4738(IV)_"Yet I live no longer but Christ lives in me."

Ordination of 3 Salesians from FIS By FIS SC Team Cebu, the Philippines, 24 May 2018 -- On the feast of Our Lady, Help of Christians, the Salesians of the Philippines South Province (FIS) celebrated the ordination to the Sacred Order of Pre...
    Date2018.05.27 CategoryFIS Reply1 Views1854 file
    Read More
  2. 4725(I)_Drug prevention: SPEAK LIFE

FIS Drug Addiction Intervention Conference By FIS Soc.Com Cebu, the Philippines, 5 May 2018 -- The Philippine South Province (FIS) organized an activity entitled, #speaklife: Drug Addiction Intervention Conference held last May 5, 2018 at t...
    Date2018.05.13 CategoryFIS Reply2 Views4593 file
    Read More
  3. 4717(II)_Acceptance and Renewals

By Br. John Dominic Coral, SDB Cebu, the Philippines, 30 April 2018 -- Don Bosco Formation Center had a special event last April 30, 2018 at the Chapel of St. Francis of Sales with the canonical acceptance of eleven new novices and the rene...
    Date2018.05.05 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views4941 file
    Read More
  4. 4710(II)_Witnessing the development of the Salesian PDO during past 20 years

Interview with the most experienced PDO within the EAO region, Ms. Leah Samson By Our Own Correspondent Cebu, the Philippines, 28 April 2018 -- One among the few participants of all three PDO world seminars (2005-2011-2018) is the Executiv...
    Date2018.04.28 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1107 file
    Read More
  5. 4692(I)_What makes you happy as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Bro. Francis Nhat, SDB By Our Own Correspondent Pakistan, 8 April 2018 -- After 20 years there are already seven Pakistani Salesians, but not yet any local Salesian Brother. Vietnamese missionary Br. Francis Nhat is the only ...
    Date2018.04.08 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1462 file
    Read More
  6. 4691(II)_What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Bro. George Celis By Cebu, the Philippines, 7 March 2018 -- Who is your Salesian Brother model? Missionary Brothers Silvano Rettore & Rafael Mrzel who worked in Cebu What is the specific contribution of the Salesian Broth...
    Date2018.04.07 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views846 file
    Read More
  7. 4689(I)_30 years of fidelity to Don Bosco

FIS novitiate batch at Valdocco: Fr. Randy Figuracion, Br. Ed Villordon, Bro. Manny Gacayan and Fr.Cyril Cardinal Interview with two Salesian Brothers who celebrate 30 years of religious life: Bros. Ed Villordon and Manny Gacayan By Our Own...
    Date2018.04.05 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1396 file
    Read More
  8. 4687(I)_What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Salesian Brothers in Practical Training: Br. Raffy Besonia and Br. John Raymond F. Montejo - FIS By Our Own Correspondent Cebu, the Philippines, 2 April 2018 -- Doing manual work such as: gardening, farming, do repairs and al...
    Date2018.04.02 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1439 file
    Read More
  9. 4686(I)_What makes you happy as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Bro. Louie Domasian, SDB By Our Own Correspondent Cebu, the Philippines, 1 April 2018 -- Each of the 11 Provinces of our Region is preparing in different ways for the incoming EAO Salesian Brother Congress in Vietnam. Recentl...
    Date2018.04.01 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1094 file
    Read More
  10. 4682_What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother?

Interview with Br. Anthony A. Hopida - FIS By Bro. Tony A. Hopida, SDB Cebu, the Philippines, 27 March 2018 -- What makes you happy or joyful as Salesian Brother? Working for and with young people. Another experience that gives me joy is be...
    Date2018.03.28 CategoryFIS Reply0 Views1071 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 Next
/ 26