Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 1079 Comment 0

20180821_PGS.jpg

First two Salesian Cooperators made promise in Solomon Islands

By Fr. Srimal Priyanga, SDB

Honiara, Solomon Islands -- Last Augus 5, 2018, first two Salesian Cooperators made their promise in the presence of Fr. Alfred Maravilla, PGS Vice-province superior. We give a big thank to former Rector, Fr. Dominic Kachira for journeying together with them right from the beginning. In this way way we can speak already about the Salesian Family in this country - being present 3 formal Salesian Family groups - SDB, FMA Sisters and Salesian Cooperators.

Ms. Camari Bainivalu, ASC shares her vocation story

"My journey towards being part of the Salesian Cooperators was when I was a teacher with DBTI from 2005-2013. During those years, I was inspired by the work that the Salesians had for the young people. My involvement with the Salesians still continues as Salesian Cooperator, nurtured by regular ASC meeting and sessions and sharing from 2014 until the present day. Moreover, I realized the vast need of apostolate that awaits me among the poor and the young of Solomon Islands and the urgency of the Salesian mission on their behalf. I am willing to take up the challenge, as a member of the Salesian Family."

Ms Bernadette Paranapua, ASC shares her vocation story

"I have undergone Salesian Cooperators formation with Fr Dominic Kachira SDB with the help of the members of the Salesians family include the FMA Sisters. Now I feel that I am able to continue the journey as a Salesian Cooperator. Currently, I work closely with the FMA Sisters by assisting them with programs at their Laura Vicuna girls hostel thus I see this as my mission with the young."

We wish the growth and faithful formation journey of another batch of another Aspirant groups in Honiara, Solomon Islands! It's a good sing for the other Pacific countries still without Salesian Cooperators - Fiji Islands and New Zealand.

20180821_PGS1.jpg

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )

1. 4894(II)_The World needs the Salesian Family

Fifth World Congress of the Salesian Cooperators - Day 2 By Mr. Thomas Aquinas Lee, ASC Korea - provincial councilor Rome, Italy, 27 October 2018 -- The fifth World Congress of the Salesian Cooperators focuses on challenges as God's call. B...
    Date2018.10.27 CategoryASC Reply0 Views890 file
    Read More
  2. 4893(III)_"Salesian Cooperators: called to be co-responsible in responding to the new challenges”

Fifth World Congress of Salesian Cooperators open in Rome (Sacrofano, Rome, October 25-28) By Mr. Thomas Lee, ASC Korea Province Formation Councillor Rome, Italy, 26 October 2018 -- It is exciting to participate in the World Congress of the...
    Date2018.10.26 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1183 file
    Read More
  3. 4847(I)_I love you, Salesians!

We, Salesian Cooperator, dream about Salesian who has always time for the young! By Mr. Wichai Srisura, ASC Bangkok Thailand, 3 September 2018 -- In his letter dated May 24, 2018 Fr. Angel Ferndandez Artime convoked the 28th General Chapter...
    Date2018.09.11 CategoryASC Reply0 Views632 file
    Read More
  4. 4846(I)_Three challenges to the Salesian Cooperators in Thailand North East

Salesian Cooperators are growing in the North East of Thailand By Our Own Correspondent Udonthani, Thailand, 9 September 2018 -- In the Sunday afternoon of September 9 some 25 Salesian Cooperators of North East of Thailand gathered in Don B...
    Date2018.09.10 CategoryASC Reply0 Views983 file
    Read More
  5. 4828(I)_New Delegate for Salesian Cooperators of Bao local center

Fr. Anthony Nguyen Anh Tuan, SDB By Danh Điem, SDB Tan Ha, Vietnam -– At 14:30 on Sunday August 19, 2018 all the Salesian cooperators of Louis Versiglia Bao Loc Center happily welcome Fr. Anthony Nguyen Anh Tuan, SDB Rector of Don Bosco Tan...
    Date2018.08.24 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1327 file
    Read More
  6. 4825(I)_Solomon Islands Salesian Family is born

First two Salesian Cooperators made promise in Solomon Islands By Fr. Srimal Priyanga, SDB Honiara, Solomon Islands -- Last Augus 5, 2018, first two Salesian Cooperators made their promise in the presence of Fr. Alfred Maravilla, PGS Vice-p...
    Date2018.08.21 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1079 file
    Read More
  7. 4795(II)_New energy for Apostolic Life - Jakarta Salesian Cooperators recollection

Renewal of ASC Promise in Jakarta By Ms. Olivia Ernie Djohan Jakarta, Indonesia, 21 July 2018 -- The members of Jakarta Center of Salesian Cooperators have renewed their Promise during the Eucharistic celebration, at the end of the recollec...
    Date2018.07.23 CategoryASC Reply1 Views1668 file
    Read More
  8. 4793(I)_Lord, we will surely deliver the water to our neighbors

Korea ASC held the Annual Conference By Mr. Thomas Aquinas Lee, ASC DaeJeon, Korea, 15 July 2018 -- Korea ASC held the Annual Conference in three big cities. July 1 in Seoul, July 8 in Gwangju, and July 15 in DaeJeon. The theme was the ‘Lor...
    Date2018.07.21 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1131 file
    Read More
  9. 4749(IV)_How are growing the Salesian Cooperators in the EAO region?

Animation Path towards the 2018 ASC World Congress By Mr. Philip Yu, ASC EAO World Councilor ASC ASC, 6 June 2018 -- Just four months before their Fifth World Congress in Rome, the Association of Salesian Cooperators is living another momen...
    Date2018.06.07 CategoryASC Reply0 Views1042 file
    Read More
  10. 4742(I)_"I’d like to be a strong bridge between East Timor and Japan"

Interview with Teresa Nao Tsujimura: Japanese Salesian Cooperator in East Timor By Salesian Bulletin GIA Tokyo, Japan, 21 May 2018 -- Teresa Nao Tsujimura was a student at the Salesian Polytechnic in Tokyo when she joined a volunteer group ...
    Date2018.05.31 CategoryASC Reply1 Views46768 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
/ 17