NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

No Attached Image

EAO Good Night Talk (45)                                                                  

Macau - China

December 1, 2017

All for Jesus, Jesus for all!

Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!

Each one of us does reflect at the end of the year about the most meaningful moments, encounters, gifts received or challenges faced. When I look back at this year, the strongest impression that comes to my mind are the numerous witnesses of Jesus who bring the Joy of the Gospel to the ‘peripheries’ of our times.

I give thanks for the meeting with the family of Pakistani Bosconian, martyr Akash Bashir (+2015, March 15) in Lahore – Youhanabbad parish of St. John.

I give thanks for the whole life witness of Salesian Family members who moved the hearts of thousands with their life-long passion for the poor youth, like Fr. Gaetano Nicosia (CIN) and Br. Elmer Rodriguez (FIN) and many others.

I give thanks for the tireless effort of Pope Francis to keep us on the track to growth as out-reaching Catholic community. All of us are touched by his visit to Myanmar and Bangladesh. Indeed ‘the periphery of the world’ are becoming the heart of the Church!

On my ongoing journey around the 23 countries of our Region, I keep always in my luggage the paper copy of the SDB Constitutions and The Joy of the Gospel. Through the reading and meditation on the project for the Church according Pope Francis Apostolic Exhortation, I’m more and more touched by his stress to reach out to all! At the end of this year, I remind to myself again the motto of one Chinese Salesian who was motivated during his life by the following motto ‘Tutto a Gesù, Gesù a tutti!’ For me it is daily strong invitation to live like Don Bosco as disciple-missionary of Jesus. The wisdom of  ‘Cetera Tolle’ (All for Jesus) helps us to live the ‘Da Mihi Animas’ (Jesus for All) in this life motto: All for Jesus, Jesus for all!

一切為耶穌, 耶穌為一切人! (Chinese)

Todo para Jesus, Jesús para todos! (Espanol)
Tous pour Jésus, Jésus pour tous! (Francais)
Jesus para todos, todos para Ele! (Portoguese)
Wszystko dla Jezusa, Jezus dla wszystkich! (Polish)
예수님께 모든 것을, 모든 이들을 예수님께로! (Korean)
全てをイエスに、イエスは全ての人に ! (Nihongo)

Hotu-hotu ba Jesus, Jesus ba hotu-hotu (Tetum)

Semua buat Yesus, Yesus buat semua (Indonesian)

Givim olgeta long Jisas, givim Jisas long olgeta! (Pidgin PNG)

Givim evriting long Jisas, taekem Jisas long evriwan! (Pidgin Solomon Islands)

Ang lahat para kay Hesus... Si Hesus para sa lahat! (Filipino - Tagalog)

Tất cả cho Chúa Giêsu, và Đức Giêsu cho tất cả mọi người. (Vietnamese)

ทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างเพื่อพระเยซูเจ้า พระเยซูเจ้าสำหรับทุกคน (Thai)

In Don Bosco

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional councillor

EAO-GNT-2017 (45) December ENG.pdf

• ?
    vaclav 2017.11.30 14:30
    Tất cả cho Chúa Giêsu, và Đức Giêsu cho tất cả mọi người.

Ma-cao, ngày 01 tháng 12 năm 2017

Các bạn hữu và các thành viên trong Gia đình Salêdiêng thân mến.

Vào những tháng ngày cuối năm, chúng ta thường hay nhớ lại những thời điểm có ý nghĩa nhất trong năm qua, những cuộc gặp gỡ chúng ta đã thực hiện, những qùa tặng chúng ta đã nhận lãnh, hay những khó khăn chúng ta đã phải đối diện.

Nhìn lại một năm trôi qua, ấn tượng mạnh mẽ nhất nơi Cha là được nhìn thấy tận mắt những chứng tá sống động về Chúa Giêsu, Đấng đem Niềm vui Tin Mừng đến các vùng ven trong thời đại chúng ta đang sống hôm nay.

Xin tri ân Chúa về cuộc gặp gỡ giữa Cha với gia đình em Akash Bashir. Em là một học sinh Don Bosco gốc Pakistan đã chết vì đạo vào ngày 15/02/2015. Em thuộc giáo xứ Thánh Gioan ở Youhanabbad, thành phố Lahore.

Xin tri ân Chúa về đời sống chứng tá nơi các thành viên trong Gia đình Salêdiêng, đã hiến thận phục vụ các bạn trẻ nghèo. Những chứng nhân đó đã làm lay động con tim hàng vạn người, như gương mẫu nơi Cha Gaetano Nicosia (tỉnh dòng Trung Hoa) hay của Thầy Elmer Radriguez và nhiều vị khác.

Xin tri ân Chúa về những nỗ lực không mệt mỏi của Đức Thánh Cha Phanxicô, khi Ngài đến thăm viếng các cộng đoàn Công giáo ở khắp nơi để giúp tăng triển đời sống đức tin nơi họ. Cụ thể, mọi người đều cảm động khi Đức Thánh Cha đến thăm viếng Myanmar và Bangladesh, là những ‘Vùng ven’ của thế giới, nhưng cũng nằm trong trái tim của Giáo hội.

Trên lộ trình rảo quanh 23 quốc gia trong miền Đông Á – Châu Đại Dương, Cha luôn mang bên mình cuốn Hiến luật SDB và tập sách Tông huấn ‘Niềm vui của Tin Mừng’. Khi Cha đọc và suy gẫm những giáo huấn của Đức Thánh Cha, Cha cảm thấy mình cần phải đi ra và dấn bước. Vào dịp cuối năm, Cha tự nhắc lại cho mình khẩu hiệu mà một anh em Salêdiêng thuộc tỉnh dòng Trung Hoa đã chọn, đó là “Tutto a Gèsu, Gèsu a tutti”. Đối với Cha, đây cũng là lời mời gọi để mỗi ngày phải sống giống như DonBosco đã sống, và trở nên môn đệ Đức Giêsu một cách thực sự. Sống ‘Cetera Tolle’ (tất cả cho Chúa Giêsu) sẽ giúp chúng ta thực hành tinh thần ‘Da mihi animas’ (Chúa Giêsu cho mọi người).

Thân ái trong Don Bosco

Cha Vaclav Klement
    Bề Trên Miền
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.11.30 18:15
    thank you fr. klement for the good night talk
    yes we must live all for Jesus, is not for HIM whom we are searching.
    Thank you very much
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.12.01 20:33
    2017年12月1日/中国 マカオ

全てをイエスに、イエスは全ての人に!

友人の皆さん、サレジオ家族の皆さん!

私たちはそれぞれ、1年の終わりに、最も意味深かったこと、出会い、いただいたもの、投げかけられた挑戦を振りかえります。私はこの1年を振りかえるとき、最も印象深く思い浮かぶのは、この時代の‘辺縁の地’に福音の喜びを運ぶ、数多くのイエスの証し人たちのことです。

パキスタンのドン・ボスコ同窓生、信仰のために命をささげたアカシュ・バシール(+2015年3月15日)のご家族との、ラホーレ‐ヨウハナバードの聖ヨハネ教会での出会いを感謝します。

ガエタノ・ニコシア神父(中国)やエルマー・ロドリゲス修士(フィリピン北)のようなサレジオ家族の生涯のあかしを感謝します。この2人やそのほか多くのサレジオ家族のメンバーは、貧しい若者のための生涯にわたる情熱によって数多くの人の心を動かしました。

人々と出会うために出向いて行くカトリック共同体として私たちが成長し続けられるよう、教皇フランシスコがたゆみなく努力されていることに感謝します。私たちは皆、教皇のミャンマー、バングラデシュ訪問に感動しています。実に、‘世界の辺縁’は教会の中心となっています!

私たちの地域、23か国を回る旅で、私はいつもサレジオ会会憲のコピーと『福音の喜び』を荷物に入れています。教皇フランシスコの使徒的勧告が示す教会のプロジェクトについて読み黙想することを通して、すべての人に出会うため出向いて行くというその強調点に、私はますます心を打たれます!

この年の終わりにあたり、‘Tutto a Gesù, Gesù a tutti!’というモットーに生涯衝き動かされた1人の中国人サレジオ会員を再び思い出します。このモットーは私にとり、イエスの弟子‐宣教者としてドン・ボスコのように生きるよう、日々、力強く招くものです。この人生のモットーのうちに、‘Cetera Tolle’(全てをイエスに)の知恵は ‘Da Mihi Animas’(イエスは全ての人に)を生きるよう私たちを助けてくれます:全てをイエスに、イエスは全ての人に!

一切為耶穌, 耶穌為一切人! (中国語)

Todo para Jesus, Jesús para todos! (スペイン語)

Tous pour Jésus, Jésus pour tous! (フランス語)

Jesus para todos, todos para Ele! (ポルトガル語)

Wszystko dla Jezusa, Jezus dla wszystkich! (ポーランド語)

예수님께 모든 것을, 모든 이들을 예수님께로! (韓国語)

全てをイエスに、イエスは全ての人に ! (日本語)

Hotu-hotu ba Jesus, Jesus ba hotu-hotu (テトゥン語)

Semua buat Yesus, Yesus buat semua (インドネシア語)

Givim olgeta long Jisas, givim Jisas long olgeta! (ピジン語)

ドン・ボスコのうちに。

EAO地域顧問 ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.12.03 15:01
    Dear beloved father,

I received the GNT of December which you sent me.

Please accept my deepest thanks for sharing me the motto “ ALL FOR JESUS, JESUS FOR ALL” and you also remind me to look back encounters and gifts received or the challenges faced.

Thank to your reminding, I realize that Jesus keeps accompanying in every single what we do and way we go.

God blesses you, father.
    Mary
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.12.13 17:04
    Thank you for your sharing!

Are your health still good? I hope so!

I also thank God for the love and the gift every day He gives.

You prompted me to think of the reason for gratitude to God, all generations who exemplified, and especially the poor youths, for the blessings that I received from God through the Congregation.

And that encouragement for me to continue to move beyond challenges to follow Christ.

Hope you have meetings and trips are interesting and meaningful.
    I also like this motto: All for Jesus, Jesus for all!
    May the Lord and Mary always accompany with you!
    ... Joseph

1. How do you imitate Salesian Saints?

EAO GOOD NIGHT TALK (60)   Cebu, Philippines        April 1, 2019   How do you imitate Salesian saints? The happiest day of my life: first communion of Dominic Savio     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,      During my retreat (first...
    Date2019.03.22 Byvaclav Views3399
    Read More
  2. How do you love Salesian saints?

EAO Good Night Talk (60)                                                                         Cebu, Philippines,        1 March, 2019     In what ways do you love Salesian saints?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive ...
    Date2019.02.25 Byvaclav Views1087
    Read More
  3. Do you know our Salesian saints?

EAO Good Night Talk (59)                                                                                                                                                                                    Cebu-Lawaan, Philippines February 1, ...
    Date2019.01.30 Byvaclav Views1433
    Read More
  4. #For you too: Serve the Lord in holy Joy!

EAO Good Night Talk (58)                                                                                                                                                                                                                         ...
    Date2018.12.30 Byvaclav Views1971
    Read More
  5. Presentation of EAO region - Good night talk 2018 (power point)

EAO GOOD NIGHT TALK 2018 - December Presentation of the East Asia - Oceania Region [one of the 7 SDB regions: 135 countries & 14.500 SDB and novices]   12 provinces 23 countries 1500 SDB & novices 185 SDB communities 12 Salesian Fam...
    Date2018.11.27 Byvaclav Views964
    Read More
  6. Cagliero11 - Listening is always the first step!

EAO Good Night Talk (57)                                                                                                                                                                                                    Valdocco, Turin, Dece...
    Date2018.11.19 Byvaclav Views886
    Read More
  7. Young People around the world need God's Cooperators!

Young people around the world need  God's Cooperators!                                                                      Seoul, November 1, 2018 Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,        A few days ago we followed the Fifth World C...
    Date2018.10.30 Byvaclav Views2016
    Read More
  8. Missionary Youth possible also today

Missionary Youth (Gioventú missionaria) possible also today?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,      A special greeting from Sam Phran, the ‘Vatican’ of Thailand, near Bangkok. Just yesterday a further 25 SDB and 11 FMA new missiona...
    Date2018.09.29 Byvaclav Views2012
    Read More
  9. How do you listen to the young?

EAO Good Night Talk (54)                                                                  Bangkok, Thailand September 1, 2018   How do we listen to the young today?     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,      After a strong invitation...
    Date2018.08.26 Byvaclav Views1108
    Read More
  10. Listen to the Salesian Brothers

EAO Good Night Talk (53)                                                                                                                                                       Jakarta, Indonesia                                                ...
    Date2018.07.29 Byvaclav Views1618
    Read More
  11. #For You Too! - Movement of Salesian Holiness!

EAO Good Night Talk (52)                                                                                                                                                                                          Sacro Cuore, Rome July 1, 2018 ...
    Date2018.06.28 Byvaclav Views1656
    Read More
  12. Listen to Jesus?

EAO Good Night Talk (51)                                                                                                                            Hong Kong - China, June 1, 2018       Do you read the Gospel every day? Just two minutes! ...
    Date2018.05.29 Byvaclav Views1932
    Read More
  13. No Image

Like Mary in Cana: what is missing?

EAO Good Night Talk (50)                                                                                                                                                                                           Venilale, Timor Leste May 1...
    Date2018.04.29 Byvaclav Views1514
    Read More
  14. Are you happy to waste your time in listening?

EAO-GNT-2018 (49) April.pdf   >>>> for download   EAO Good Night Talk (48)                                                              Dili, Timor Leste April 1, 2018     Are you happy to waste your time in listening?     Dear Friends and ...
    Date2018.03.24 Byvaclav Views2465
    Read More
  15. How do you whisper the Gospel?

EAO Good Night Talk (48)                                                                     Indonesia – Sumba Island March 1, 2018   How do you whisper the Gospel?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive my heartfelt greet...
    Date2018.02.25 Byvaclav Views2006
    Read More
  16. Why are the Salesians not listening?

EAO Good Night Talk (47)                                                                    Dili, Timor Leste February 1, 2018     Why are the Salesians not listening to the Young?     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive ...
    Date2018.01.24 Byvaclav Views945
    Read More
  17. Happy New Listenful Year 2018

EAO Good Night Talk (46)                                                                    Rome – Sacro Cuore (Sacred Heart) January 1, 2018     2018 – Happy New Listenful Year!     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive...
    Date2017.12.31 Byvaclav Views971
    Read More
  18. No Image

All for Jesus, Jesus for all!

EAO Good Night Talk (45) Macau - China December 1, 2017 All for Jesus, Jesus for all! Dear Friends and Salesian Family members! Each one of us does reflect at the end of the year about the most meaningful moments, encounters, gifts received ...
    Date2017.11.29 Byvaclav Views950
    Read More
  19. First World Day of the Poor - November 19

FOR DOWNLOAD: EAO-GNT-2017 (44) November ENG.pdf EAO Good Night Talk (44)                                                                      Seoul - Korea November 1, 2017   How do you hear the cry of the poor in your daily life?         ...
    Date2017.10.30 Byvaclav Views1141
    Read More
  20. Where is your comfort zone? Vocations - Blessed Fr Titus Zeman, SDB

EAO Good Night Talk (43)                                                                      Yakutsk – Russia (Siberia) October 1, 2017 Where is your comfort zone?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           After six weeks of the...
    Date2017.09.26 Byvaclav Views982
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5