PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

EAO Good Night Talk (42)                                                                  

Seoul – South Korea

September 1, 2017

When did you fall in love with Jesus?

Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!

Six weeks ago we concluded in Rome the summer session of the General Council. After beautiful moments with the Salesians, Salesian Family members and the Youth in Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia and in the Philippines, I’m now in Korea for the extraordinary visitation until the end of October.

Few days ago we held in Sam Phran, Thailand one large meeting with 80 Salesians and FMA Sisters from 23 provinces of Asia and Oceania, about the ‘Initial Proclamation of Jesus and Salesian Mission’. According many participants this seminar was indeed a time of spiritual retreat, deep awareness and life transforming experience. More than 24 Salesians from the EAO region (including two provincials) were energized and motivated to change their life style.

During that Seminar I was asking many times: How are our youngsters attracted to Jesus?  How can we help them to stir their interest in the person of Jesus? Or when was the first moment in my life to fall in love with Jesus? I must recognize moments of personal attraction when reading the Gospel stories, when encountering attractive Saint like Mother Theresa, Father Cimatti or Nino Baglieri, CDB. I confess that encounter with my first Salesian confessor and Cafasso-like spiritual guide was one of those grace filled moments that helped me to follow my Salesian and missionary vocation.

Only when we give due time to the prayerful reading of God’s Word (Lectio divina) and start to share our own story with Jesus, we are able to stir up attraction in His person. The first disciples in Galilee were invited by Jesus: Come and see! Until our days we can trace a long chain of human mediation when also each one of us was invited by through somebody to hear His voice: ‘Come and see!’ I wish you can access some simple video-clip about the Initial proclamation of Jesus or to give some time to this Seminar material reading. We know that our faith is growing when we share with others…

Here in Korea we celebrate September as the Martyr’s Month. I entrust each one of us to their intercession, that each member of the Salesian Family in the EAO region would bring fruits of his/ her own loving relationship with Jesus Christ!

In Don Bosco

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional councillorJesus-EAO meditation.jpg

• ?
    vaclav 2017.08.31 19:58
    Thanks - Agreed 100% with you... Lectio Divina is also the way I am " connected" with Jesus directly, which I learned from the Ignatians as I started my personal annual retreat 3 years ago. It really helps my inner peace and happiness. What is more, I'm inspired not to learn the pray-at-work spirituality of Don Bosco. Not because I don't believe but it's a special charism for him, not all of his followers! So we shall make our time and heart to be connected with Jesus. I'm afraid many Salesians also have the misunderstanding of pray-at-work spirituality of Don Bosco like me, ha ha...
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.09.07 10:13
    I am happy to receive your GOOD NIGHT TALK with the title
    “ When did you fall in love with Jesus?”.

I can see it is an interesting and challenging question for Christians.
    Honestly, I do not know when I fell in love with Jesus.

Never have I seen him in in my life. I still believe in God.

Anyway, thanks again for sending your GOOD NIGHT TALK.

Mary
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.09.14 17:00
    “Có bao giờ bạn yêu mến Chúa Giêsu một cách say đắm chưa?”

Các bạn hữu và các anh chị em trong gia đình Sa-lê-diêng rất thân mến!

Sáu tuần trước, Cha đã tham dự cuộc họp mùa hè cùng với Cha Bề Trên Cả và Ban Tổng Cố vấn tại Rôma. Sau đó, Cha có dịp ghé thăm và gặp gỡ các hội viên Sa-lê-diêng cũng như các thành phần trong gia đình Sa-lê-diêng tại quần đảo Solomon, tại đảo Papua New Guinea, tại Thái Lan, Cambodia và tại Philippines. Hiện nay, Cha đang ở Hàn Quốc và bắt đầu cuộc kinh lý ngoại thường tại đây.

Vài ngày trước, chúng ta đã tổ chức hội nghị tại Sampran, Thái Lan để sinh động truyền giáo các Tỉnh dòng thuộc miền EAO và Á Châu. Hội nghị đã quy tụ hơn 80 thành viên đến từ 23 Tỉnh dòng ở Á Châu và vùng Châu Đại Dương, gồm các anh em SDB, các nữ tu FMA và một số người đời, để thảo luận về việc ‘Rao giảng Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu’ và thực hiện sứ mệnh truyền giáo Sa-lê-diêng. Đối với nhiều tham dự viên, khóa hội thảo là thời gian quý báu để giúp họ hồi tâm, đi sâu vào cảm thức đức tin qua những kinh nghiệm về việc biến cải tâm hồn. Từ miền EAO của chúng ta, có 24 anh chị em Sa-lê-diêng đã đến tham dự khóa hội thảo, trong đó có hai Cha Giám tỉnh. Các vị đã cảm nhận được nguồn lực thiêng liêng giúp biến cải chính cuộc sống của mình.

Trong khi tham dự khóa hội thảo, Cha vẫn hay tự hỏi:

Các bạn trẻ của chúng ta đã cảm nghiệm được sự cuốn nào từ nơi Chúa Giêsu? Làm cách nào chúng ta có thể khơi dậy lòng say mê Chúa Giêsu nơi các bạn trẻ ấy? Và đâu là giây phút ban đầu khi chúng ta được Chúa Giêsu lôi cuốn để đến với Ngài?
    Về phần Cha, Cha đã trải nghiệm sự cuốn hút từ nơi Chúa Giêsu khi Cha đọc những câu chuyện được viết lại trong các sách Tin Mừng, hoặc khi Cha chiêm ngắm dung mạo thánh thiện nơi Mẹ Thánh Têrêsa Calcutta, nơi Cha Cimatti, nơi Nino Baglieri, một thành viên chí nguyện Don Bosco (CDB). Cha cũng thú thật rằng, chính Cha giải tội Sa-lê-diêng đầu tiên của Cha là một con người rất thánh thiện giống như Cha Cafasso, và Ngài đã nâng đỡ Cha rất nhiều trong đời sống ơn gọi thánh hiến Sa-lê-diêng.

Chỉ khi nào chúng ta dành đủ thời gian để cầu nguyện và suy niệm Lời Chúa, qua việc cử hành Lectio Divina, đi sâu vào những câu chuyện mà Kinh thánh thuật lại, chúng ta mới cảm thấu được sự cuốn hút từ nơi Chúa Giêsu. Chúa Giêsu đã nói với các môn đệ đầu tiên: “Hãy đến và xem”. Những người chung quanh chúng ta cũng sẽ đến với Chúa Giêsu, nếu chúng ta cũng mời gọi họ như thế: “Hãy đến và xem”.

Cha hy vọng mọi anh em chị em chúng ta sẽ được xem qua video clip về khóa hội thảo vừa qua tại Thái lan, để chúng ta dấn thân trong việc rao giảng về Đức Kitô và cũng phổ biến các tài liệu của cuộc hội thảo đó cho những người khác. Chúng ta nên nhớ rằng, đức tin của chúng ta sẽ được tăng triển khi chúng ta biết chia sẻ niềm tin đó cho tha nhân.

Tại Hàn Quốc, tháng 09 là tháng tôn kính các vị Thánh Tử đạo. Cha phó thác mọi anh chị em cho Chúa qua lời bầu cử của các Ngài, để mọi người chúng ta gặt hái được nhiều thành quả trong việc xây dựng mối tương quan thân tình với Chúa Giêsu.

Thân ái trong Don Bosco.

Cha Vaclav Klement, SDB.

Bề Trên miền EAO.

Văn Hào, SDB chuyển ngữ
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.09.14 17:07
    2017年9月1日/韓国・ソウル

友人の皆さん、サレジオ家族のメンバーの皆さん!

6週間前、私たちはローマでの最高評議会の夏の会合を終えました。私はソロモン諸島、パプアニューギニア、タイ、カンボジア、フィリピンで、サレジオ会員、サレジオ家族と共にすごしたすばらしい時を経て、今、10月の終わりまで、特別視察のために韓国に来ています。

数日前、タイのサンフランで、アジア、オセアニアの23の管区から集まった80人に上るサレジオ会員とサレジアン・シスターズの大きな会合がありました。「イエスを告げる第一次福音宣教とサレジオのミッション」がテーマでした。多くの参加者にとって、この研修会は実に黙想の時になりました。深く意識を呼び覚ます、人生を変える体験でした。EAO地域から参加した24人以上のサレジオ会員(2人の管区長を含む)は、力づけられ、生き方を変えたいと望むようになりました。

研修会の間、私はたびたび問いかけました:私たちのところに来る子ども・若者たちは、どのようにしてイエスに惹かれますか? どうすればイエスという方への興味が目覚めるよう、子ども・若者たちを助けることができるでしょうか? 人生の中で、私が初めてイエスに心を奪われ大好きになったのはいつだろうか? 福音の物語を読むとき、マザー・テレサやチマッティ神父、ドン・ボスコ男子在俗会のニーノ・バリエリのような魅力的な聖人と出会うとき、心惹かれる瞬間があるでしょう。自分自身のことを打ち明けると、私にとって、最初のサレジオ会員の聴罪司祭、カファッソのような霊的指導者との出会いは、そのような恵みに満ちた時であり、サレジオ会の召命、宣教師としての召命の道を歩む助けになりました。

祈りながら神のみ言葉を読む(レクツィオ・ディヴィナ)ために十分な時間を取り、イエスとどのように出会ったかを人と分かち合うとき、私たちははじめてイエスという方に惹かれる気持ちを相手のうちに呼び覚ますことができます。ガリラヤの最初の弟子たちはイエスに招かれました:来て、見なさい! 私たち自身に至るまで連綿と続いてきた人による仲介の長い鎖をたどることができ、その結果、私たち一人ひとりも、誰かを通してその声を聞くように招かれたのです:「来て、見なさい!」という声を。イエスを告げる第一次福音宣教についての簡単なビデオを見たり、この研修の資料を読んだりするために時間を取ることを皆さんにお勧めします。人と分かち合うとき、信仰は成長すると私たちは知っています……。

ここ韓国では、9月は殉教者の月です。私たち一人ひとりを殉教者の取りなしにゆだねます。EAO地域のサレジオ家族のメンバー一人ひとりがイエス・キリストとの愛に満ちた絆の実を結びますように!

ドン・ボスコのうちに。

EAO地域顧問 ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB

1. No Image

“Who is your Cafasso? - Where is your prison?”

EAO Good Night Talk (9) Rome, December 1, 2014 “Who is your Cafasso? - Where is your prison?” One year long journey of Don Bosco Jubilee Year (2014-2015) helps us to re-discover the roots of Salesian apostolic consecrated life. Few days ago ...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views798
    Read More
  2. No Image

“Do you want to advance in the spiritual life? Then you must be constantly a missionary!”

EAO Good Night Talk (7) Hanoi, October 1, 2014 “Do you want to advance in the spiritual life? Then you must be constantly a missionary!” (Pope Francis, The Joy of the Gospel – Evangelii Gaudium, n.272) October is the month of the Missions an...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views785
    Read More
  3. No Image

‘No English – no Vocation’? The first historical encounter of Salesian text translators!

EAO Good Night Talk (6) Pampanga, September 4, 2014 ‘No English – no Vocation’? The first historical encounter of Salesian text translators! During the past two months on my animation visits around EAO I was able to meet many confreres in My...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views667
    Read More
  4. Young People around the world need God's Cooperators!

Young people around the world need  God's Cooperators!                                                                      Seoul, November 1, 2018 Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,        A few days ago we followed the Fifth World C...
    Date2018.10.30 Byvaclav Views2016
    Read More
  5. Year of Mercy - Fruits to Harvest?

EAO Good Night Talk (28)                                                                       July 1, 2016   Year of Mercy – what fruits do we harvest?   Dear friends and confreres,       The Year of Mercy entered already its second half, m...
    Date2016.07.04 Byvaclav Views756
    Read More
  6. Would you like to tell your story?

EAO Good Night Talk (70)                            Sacro Cuore, Rome            1 January 2020                                                                                                              Would you like to tell your story?  ...
    Date2019.12.28 Byvaclav Views1928
    Read More
  7. Would you like to become a Mission?

EAO Good Night Talk (67)                                Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam        1 October 2019                                                                                                                     Would you like to bec...
    Date2019.09.24 Byvaclav Views1260
    Read More
  8. Without the young we can't reach heaven?

EAO Good Night Talk (71)                            Hong Kong, China            1st February 2020                                                                                                                Without the young we can’t reach...
    Date2020.01.31 Byvaclav Views785
    Read More
  9. No Image

Without the Lay mission partners there is no future of consecrated life!

EAO Good Night Talk (8) Auckland (New Zealand) November 1, 2014 Without the Lay mission partners there is no future of consecrated life! One year long period of Don Bosco Jubilee Year (2014-2015) helps us to re-discover the roots of Salesia...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views1018
    Read More
  10. Why are the Salesians not listening?

EAO Good Night Talk (47)                                                                    Dili, Timor Leste February 1, 2018     Why are the Salesians not listening to the Young?     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive ...
    Date2018.01.24 Byvaclav Views945
    Read More
  11. Where is your comfort zone? Vocations - Blessed Fr Titus Zeman, SDB

EAO Good Night Talk (43)                                                                      Yakutsk – Russia (Siberia) October 1, 2017 Where is your comfort zone?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           After six weeks of the...
    Date2017.09.26 Byvaclav Views982
    Read More
  12. Where is our life energy coming from? - Eucharist!

EAO Good Night Talk (23)       EAO-GNT-2016 (23) February ENG.doc  EAO-GNT-2016 (23) February ENG.pdf                                                                  February 1, 2016   Where is your life energy coming from?     Dear friends...
    Date2016.01.28 Byvaclav Views563
    Read More
  13. When did you fall in love with Jesus? - Initial Proclamation of Jesus Christ

EAO Good Night Talk (42)                                                                      Seoul – South Korea September 1, 2017   When did you fall in love with Jesus?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           Six weeks ago w...
    Date2017.08.29 Byvaclav Views1182
    Read More
  14. No Image

What makes you truly joyful and happy?

EAO Good Night Talk (10) Yangon - Myanmar January 1, 2015 What makes you truly joyful and happy? Happy New Year to all of you, dear confreres and friends! This personal question about our sources of joy is a fruit of past five month animatio...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views1099
    Read More
  15. No Image

What is your favorite prayer? - Cetera Tolle!

EAO Good Night Talk (12) Hong Kong March 1, 2015 Dear Friends! Each day is a grace of God. Each day during the extraordinary visitation of China province I tried to listen, to get in touch with the hearts of the China province Salesians, Sal...
    Date2015.03.01 ByVáclav Klement Views909
    Read More
  16. No Image

What does it mean for us 'to be a Region'?

East Asia – Oceania Region: Good Night Talk (2) Vietnam, Ho Chi Min City, May 8 What does it mean for us 'to be a Region'? Dear brothers and friends! Heartfelt greetings from the Provincial house of Vietnam-Mongolia province, where I have ju...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views572
    Read More
  17. No Image

What did you see at Valdocco, do it in the EAO!

EAO-GNT-2015 (16) July ENG.pdf  (For download) EAO Good Night Talk (16)                                                                   July 1, 2015   ‘What did you see at Valdocco, do it in the EAO region!’     Dear friends and confreres!...
    Date2015.06.27 Byvaclav Views571
    Read More
  18. No Image

What are the Volunteers of Don Bosco (VDB) good for?

EAO Good Night Talk (11) Taiwan - Taipei The Day of Consecrated Life February 2, 2015 What are the Volunteers of Don Bosco (VDB) good for? Heartfelt greetings from Taipei! This year I’m privileged to spend almost three months with the China ...
    Date2015.02.12 ByVaclav Klement Views938
    Read More
  19. Welcome to the EAO Region, Fr. Angel!

EAO Good Night Talk (14)                                                                   May 1, 2015 Welcome to EAO Region, Fr. Ángel!   Dear friends and confreres,        Just yesterday morning we welcomed for the first time the new Recto...
    Date2015.04.28 Byvaclav Views792
    Read More
  20. Vocation grows by attraction

EAO Good Night Talk - September 2019   Anisakan - Myanmar                                September 1, 2019     A culture of vocation grows (only) only through attraction     Dear Friends and Salesian Family members,       Receive my heartfel...
    Date2019.08.25 Byvaclav Views1393
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5