GUIDELINES FOR THE SALESIAN ASPIRANTATE (2011)
Formation and Youth Ministry Sector joint meeting
Action Plan (EAO YM+Formation Delegate meeting 2016)
1. There will be formal and systematic collaboration between the Formation and Youth minis try commissions at provincial level (especially by means of periodic meetings)
regarding the Aspirantate and all levels of initial formation.
2. The two commissions will ensure that the Salesian Youth Ministry: Frame of Reference
(2014) is studied at the initial and on-going formation levels in a systematic way.
3. The two commissions will prepare together a program of pastoral activities for the whole arc of initial formation, from the Aspirantate, paying special attention to the youth who are poor and at risk.
4. They will work out ways of preparing formators for the processes of pastoral and spiritual discernment and vocation accompaniment.
5. The two commissions will promote knowledge and implementation of the document
produced by the Departments for Youth Ministry and for Formation,
“Guidelines for the Aspirantate Experience” (26 July 2011, prot. n. 11/0377).