?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
Views 59495 Comment 4

20150717_CIN.jpg

By Fr. Lanfranco Fedrigotti, SDB

Hong Kong - Just 5 minutes before the midnight of 16 July, Feast of Our Lady of Carmel, Our Lady has come to take with her the beloved and loving son that was Fr. Ernesto Rescalli. After a difficult night, in the early morning Fr. Ernesto had been brought with urgency to St. Paul’s Hospital’s Intensive Care Unit by his Rector Fr. Joseph Ng Chi Yuen.

The Provincial, informed, goes to visit him. Seeing the seriousness of the situation, he gives him the Anointing of the Sick and the Papal Blessing in articulo mortis, remaining then at his bed-side. At about 5:00 p.m. the Provincial is joined by the newly ordained priest Fr. Joseph Tran Khoi Phung. Together they pray the Rosary and sing holy hymns of faith, hope, and love in Chinese, Latin, and Italian.

Soon they are joined by half a dozen teachers, men and women, of Yuet Wah College in Macau where Fr. Rescalli had served for more than 50 years, until two years ago when he retired to Casa Braga in Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong. They come to see their dear Father for the last time. They join the praying and the singing. Twice they sing the beautiful Yuet Wah College School Anthem. Other friends of Fr. Rescalli keep coming alerted by friendly whatsapps. Among them is Mr. Michael who attended on Fr. Rescalli in his old age for 15 years since 1987.

At about 22:00 hours the Rector, Fr. Joseph Ng Chi Yuen and Fr. Domingos Leong Teng Kok also arrive together with the former head nurse of Casa Braga. We remain at Fr. Ernesto’s bed-side praying and singing until about half-an-hour before midnight. Then, seeing the situation rather stable, we say: “Apparently, Our Lady has decided not come and take him with her”. So we leave, only the Fr. Joseph Ng Chi Yuen remaining for the whole night.

Before we reach home, we receive the phone call of Fr. Joseph Ng Chi Yuen announcing the death of dear Fr. Ernesto Rescalli at about 23:55 hours, Our Lady whom Fr. Rescalli loved so dearly really has come to take his loving and beloved son with her in Heaven.

Rest in peace, dear Fr. Ernesto! On Easter Monday, 6 April this year, the Provincial community had already celebrated, together with centenarian Fr. Gaetano Nicosia, your 102nd Birthday (02-04-1913), your 80th Anniversary of Missionary Life (03-10-1935), your 79th Anniversary of Religious Profession (08-12-1936), your 70th Anniversary of Priestly Ordination (29-01-1945). What an immense amount of divine graces and generous human response behind all these anniversaries! Deo gratias tibique, carissimi Erneste! Thank you for the splendid example of totally dedicated Salesian Priestly Missionary life! From Heaven, please, intercede for us your same faith, hope, and love! Thank you! Writing this with sorrow, consolation, and thanksgiving, we recommend our dear Fr. Ernesto Rescalli to the fraternal prayer of all. Thank you!

"Fr. Ernesto was the most passionate Salesian about catechesis, about catechumen - faith education of the young people I ever met in my life.... His 50 years in Macau, Yuet Wah College were an ongoing story of love for Jesus and for the youth - to bring them closer to Jesus." EAO Regional, Fr. Václav Klement expresses his personal witness on Fr. Ernest Rescalli.

20150717_CIN1.jpg

Fr. Ernesto Rescalli's 102nd birthday

20150717_CIN2.jpg

Macau - in the community of Yuet Wah College

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
  • vaclav 2015.07.18 04:06

訃聞

親愛的慈幼會士及慈幼家庭各位兄弟姊妹:

林文瑞神父 主懷安息

我們敬愛的林文瑞神父Fr. Ernesto Rescalli,已於昨晚716日)1158分,在他的院長吳志源神父陪同下,於銅鑼灣聖保祿醫院安然病逝,享年102歲。他離世的時間就是加爾默羅聖母瞻禮的最後兩分鐘,好像是聖母親自來迎接她的愛子回歸天父的懷抱。有關他的生平簡錄如下:

一些他修道生活的重要日子

19130402         於意大利出生Castiglione dAdda

19351003         來華傳教

19361208         於香港矢發初願

19450129         於上海晉鐸

20150716         於香港逝世

他受培育和工作的時間和地方

1935 - 1936 慈幼會修院(初學)

1936 - 1939 慈幼會修院(哲學)

1939 - 1940 香港仔工業學校(指導員)

1940 - 1941 澳門慈幼學校(指導員)

1941 - 1945 上海南市神學院(神學)

1945 - 1950 澳門慈幼學校宗教教育主任

1950 - 1957 香港聖類斯中學(宗教教育主任)

1957 - 1959 澳門粵華中學(宗教教育主任)

1959 - 1974 澳門慈幼學校(在聖若瑟中學教書兼指導員)

1974 - 1993 澳門粵華中學(宗教教育主任)

1993 - 2003 澳門粵華中學(宗教教育主任兼副院長)

2003 - 2011 澳門粵華中學(神師)

2011 - 2015 慈幼會修院 少懷之家(休養)

林神父青年時就遠道從意大利來華傳教。先後在上海、香港, 最後五十多年留守澳門;在慈幼中學,甚至有一段時間在教區聖若瑟中學從事教育牧民的工作。林神父一生愛主熱誠,救靈心切,謹遵會祖聖鮑思高:「予我靈,取其餘」的遺訓而奉獻一切。林神父的守靈及殯葬禮儀安排如下:

I)澳門方面:

安息彌撒(由澳門主教黎鴻昇主禮)

日期:2015723 (星期四) 晚上8時正

地點:澳門主教座堂

II)香港方面:

守靈彌撒(由省會長斐林豐神父主禮)

日期:2015724 (星期五) 晚上830

地點:香港聖安多尼堂(香港薄扶林道69A)

殯葬彌撒(由陳日君樞機主禮)

日期:2015725 (星期六) 上午10時正

• vaclav 2015.07.23 14:41

Thank you so much for sending me news and sharing from different Salesians around the world. From their sharing, Don Bosco shines again in my heart and will be in my school (Yuet Wah College in Macau, China). 

These days, we are preparing Fr. Ernesto Rescalli's funeral which will be held on coming Sat(25 July). We all miss him and love him. From my reflection, Fr. Rescalli's whole life showed the love of Don Bosco, and the face of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I had 12 years of experience to serve the school with Fr. Rescalli. From him, I know how much Mother Mary loves us, and promised her to be a good teacher, so serve Don Bosco's teenagers.

God bless you!

In Him,

Andrea 
  • bags 2018.03.13 03:48

espurse

Ysl replica handbags. ysl replica bags china, cheap fake ysl bag for sale online buy. ysl clutch bag replica uk. ysl fake bag uk. yves saint laurent bags. luxury replica purses
    Many women are spotting replica handbags, and top on the list are the Louis Vuitton replicas. Louis Vuitton is a classic brand of luxury wholesale replica purses there.

Hermes replica bags · hermes replica bags for sale · hermes replica sale · hermes replica bags cheap · hermes knockoff bags espurse.ru/Handbag-168.html purchase, I've rounded up the iconic options that will definitely suit you.

Want a crocheted or knitted style espurse.ru/blog/blog_1.htm Looking for the best Replica bags in the world? Buy now Accuracy fake Handbags for the best price on Perfect High Quality Replica cheap purse Purse Princess: Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Artsy MM for Trade High Quality Replica handbags in 2022 | Louis vuitton, Fake designer bags, Bags

• 2234 2016.05.22 07:22

One of my favorite bags for the past few years has been the Givenchy Antigona. I was glad to see that I can write a Givenchy Mini Antigona http://www.allpurse.ru review, but 

Since they are expensive and few can afford one, we, the normal people, choose to buy replica bags. Sometimes there are the mirror image of an original, while some other times they are low-grade bags that have nothing to do with an authentic. Just like in this case

1. 3676_2015 Cagliero Youth Immersion

By Fr. Roel Soto, SDB Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Twelve young people ranging from 17 to 32 years old from different Don Bosco Schools in Australia came for their immersion program under the Cagliero Project from June, 29th to July, 12th 2015. T...
    Date2015.07.18 CategoryCamb. Reply0 Views1469 file
    Read More
  2. 3675_The Patriarch of EAO passed to Salesian Garden

By Fr. Lanfranco Fedrigotti, SDB Hong Kong - Just 5 minutes before the midnight of 16 July, Feast of Our Lady of Carmel, Our Lady has come to take with her the beloved and loving son that was Fr. Ernesto Rescalli. After a difficult night, i...
    Date2015.07.17 CategoryCIN Reply4 Views59495 file
    Read More
  3. 3674_Great surprise and gift: from Lashio to Rome

By Fr. Václav Klement, SDB Thanks to a benefactor from the Pontifical Lateran University yesterday, Fr. Lucas visited without any previous notice the General house in Rome. He is a frontline missionary in the most remote and not-so-easy acc...
    Date2015.07.16 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views1718 file
    Read More
  4. 3673(II)_Celebrate 200th Birthday of Don Bosco in Duc Huy

By Fr. Giuse Pham Si San, SDB Duc Huy, Vietnam, July 12 - It was a happy day for our parish of Duc Huy, celebrating the 200th Birthday of Don Bosco together with the parish community, youth and with the Salesian family. It was a day full of...
    Date2015.07.15 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views1976 file
    Read More
  5. 3673(I)_We are loved by God

By Fr. Antonio Takei, SDB Mie, Japan, July 11-12 - The Southern Block of Mie held a summer camp in Salesian Aspirantate, Yokkaichi, Mie, Japan with a theme: “We are loved by God.” This Summer camp had been organized for the children in thes...
    Date2015.07.15 CategoryGIA Reply0 Views1389 file
    Read More
  6. 3672_Thinking Together for Future Directions

Diverse minds come together to plan a direction for the future By Ms Arlene Abital Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - STAKEHOLDERS focused on the Technical Education for the Young in Papua New Guinea as they came together for the First Don Bo...
    Date2015.07.14 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views1945 file
    Read More
  7. 3671(II)_The change begins with me

Fr. Ambrose Pereira sdb animating the session By Fr. Ambrose Pereira, SDB Honiara, Solomon Islands - 45 Youth@Work members gathered at the Commonwealth of Learning Complex, on the 9th July 2015 for the ‘Share and Inspire’ program. The parti...
    Date2015.07.14 CategoryPGS Reply0 Views3440 file
    Read More
  8. 3671(I)_Naadam: Great National Festival 2015

Kids performing dance for opening ceremony By Fr. Anthony Kishore Minj, SDB Ulan Baator, Mongolia, July 11-13 - Mongolia, the land of blue sky recently celebrated the national great festival called Naadam (literally, it means “Games”). Ever...
    Date2015.07.14 CategoryMong. Reply1 Views2448 file
    Read More
  9. 3670_Salesian Family held Formation Day on DB's Life

By Deacon Donnie Duchin Duya, SDB with additional reports from Ms Maria Junifer Maliglig Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati City, Philippines, 11 July 2015 — The Salesian Formation Day was held in DBTI-Joy Center, Makati City on 11 July ...
    Date2015.07.12 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views1401 file
    Read More
  10. 3669_Don Bosco PUGAD, a Center for poor and needy migrant youth

Center for poor and needy migrant youth By Fr. David Buenaventura Makati City, Manila, Philippines - It is a halfway home for youth in conflict with the law, poor and needy migrant youth whose age range from 17-24 yrs. Old.It is located ins...
    Date2015.07.11 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views4121 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 536 Next
/ 536