Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180620_WOR.jpg

Perpetual profession of new missionary to Malaysia

By Our Own Correspondent

Madrid, Spain, 16 June 2018 -- Two Salesian Brothers - Manuel Rupérez (FIN province - missionary to Malaysia) and José Luis Gallego (Spain province) made their perpetual profession as Salesians last Sunday, June 16th in the Shrine of Mary Help of Christians - Atocha, Madrid (Spain).

The Eucharistic celebration was presided by Fr Stefano Martoglio, Councilor for the Mediterranean Region, accompanied by the two Provincials of Spain, Fr Juan Carlos Pérez Godoy (SSM) and Fr Ángel Asurmendi (SMX) joined by the Provincial of Portugal, Fr José Aníbal Mendonça, and the Provincial of North Philippines (FIN), Fr Paul Bicomong.

Brother Manuel shared his personal feelings after the profession:

I'm very grateful to God for so many people that joined our celebration, reminding me of how God have led my steps until now and how my life has been changing so deeply when I trusted being a pen on God's hands. He challenges us through the young, through the road fellows that become a gift in our lives. Never fear the Lord if He pushes you to live and to work for others. The Salesian way of life that Don Bosco proposed is worth a living!

20180620_WOR3.jpg

20180620_WOR1.jpg

20180620_WOR2.jpg