Fr. John Baptist Pham Dinh Khoi passed away
Sai Gon, Vietnam, 14 April 2018 -- The Province of St. John Bosco of Vietnam-Mongolia sadly informs that Rev. Fr. John Baptist PHAM DINH KHOI has passed away at 15:45 on April 14, 2018.
To be sure, he was a good Salesian priest, zealous to serve God's people. He was ready to the responsibilities entrusted to him by the Superior. Many young Salesians in Vietnam have been benefitted under his guidance. The Province believes that Don Bosco will welcome him to the Salesian garden of holiness, because he has been faithful to the end. God in his mercy will say to him: "Well-done my servant. Come and enjoy your eternal happiness with me."
Father John Baptist PHAM DINH KHOI, SDB
- Born in Ninh Binh (VIE) on Dec. 12, 1945
- Aspirant in Thu Duc – Sai Gon 1959-1965
- Novitiate in Tram Hanh – Dalat 1965-1966
- First profession on Aug. 28, 1966 (Dalat – Vietnam)
- Studied Philosophy in Cheung Chau – Hong Kong 1966-1969
- Practical training in Tram Hanh – Dalat 1969-1972
- Perpetual profession on Aug. 15, 1972 (Dalat – Vietnam)
- Studied Theology in Dalat 1972-1976
- Ordination Priest on Aug. 17, 1975 (Dalat – Vietnam)
- Lived and worked in different communities: DALAT, LIEN NGHIA, RINALDI XUAN HIEP
- Died in Ben Cat Community (Sai Gon - VIE) Apr. 14, 2018