austraLasia

?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

20180205_FIN.jpg

By Fr. Bernard Nolasco, SDB

Makati City, The Philippines, 3 February 2018 -- The awarding ceremony of the Fourth Don Bosco Film Festival (DBFF) was held today at 2:00 in the afternoon at the Braga Theater of Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati City.

Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City dominated this year’s DBFF, winning all the major awards in all the three categories: Best One-Minute Advertisement “Komunidad”, Best Documentary Film “Give Me Souls”, and Best Picture in the Short Film Category “Ampon”. Below is the list of all the awardees for this year’s DBFF.

ONE-MINUTE ADVERTISEMENT CATEGORY

Best Advertisement

• KOMUNIDAD, Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City
  • JUST ASK, Don Bosco College, Canlubang Laguna

DOCUMENTARY FILM CATEGORY

Best in Editing

• Give Me Souls, Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City
  • Inklusyon, St. John Bosco Parish, Makati City

Best Story

Best Documentary Film

SHORT FILM CATEGORY

Best in Editing

• Ampon, Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City
  • Silakbo, Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City

Best in Lights and Sound

• Joel 2:25, Don Bosco Technical Institute, Makati City

Best in Cinematography

Best in Acting

• Tatsuya Ishibashi, AMPON

Best in Screenplay

Best Director

• Elian Idioma, AMPON

Best Picture

Last November 2017, the DBFF committee uploaded on the SOCCOM FIN YouTube Page all the finalists for this year’s DBFF. This special award called PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD is based on the most number of YouTube viewers and likers a DBFF finalist received. This year’s DBFF, Don Bosco Academy, Mabalacat, Pampanga received this special award for their entry in the Short Film Category Paninimdim.

Congratulations to all the finalists, nominees, and winners of this year’s DBFF.

To watch all the Don Bosco Film Festival entries, kindly visit and subscribe to the SOCCOM FIN YouTube Channel by clicking here

Here's the video highlights of the awarding ceremonies.

20180205_FIN1.jpg

20180205_FIN2.jpg

20180205_FIN3.jpg

20180205_FIN4.jpg

20180205_FIN5.jpg

20180205_FIN6.jpg

20180205_FIN7.jpg

Maximum Attachments : 0Byte/ 5.00MB
Maximum File Size : 5.00MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

1. 4733(III)_For further Collaboration and Partnership with the Government

A Delegation of Mongolian Labour Department and of Paliament paid visit to Don Bosco ITSC in Ulaanbaatar By Bro. Le Phuong, SDB Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, 21 May 2018 -- On Friday, 18th May, a group from the Mongolian gov...
    Date2018.05.22 CategoryMong. Reply0 Views77 newfile
    Read More
  2. 4733(II)_Salesian Brother happy amidst of the youth in need - Myanmar

Interview with Brother Dominic Sai By Our Own Correspondent Myitkyina, Myanmar, 19 May 2018 -- How to make the Salesian Brother identity more visible? What’s make you happy or what fills your heart with joy? ...
    Date2018.05.22 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views44 newfile
    Read More
  3. 4733(I)_Like Don Bosco for the youth of Africa

Four Vietnamese Missionaries ordained in Nairobi By Harambee News Services, AFE Province Nairobi, Kenya, 19 May 2018 -- In a solemn four hour long ceremony, 8 deacons (7 SDBs and one FSN Congregation) were ordained pr...
    Date2018.05.22 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views120 newfile
    Read More
  4. 4732(III)_Whispering the Gospel to the young people in Don Bosco Myitkyina

Myitkyina Vocation Training Center (2) By Fr. Victor Nawki, SDB Myitkyina, Myanma, 20 May 2018 -- Our small and dynamic community of Myitkyina is happy to share with the worldwide Salesian Family about the progress of...
    Date2018.05.21 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views200 file
    Read More
  5. 4732(II)_The pupils of Charity School raising their own fund for new pastoral center

By Tran Thi Huyen, SC Dalat, Vietnam, 19 May 2018 -- To respond to the invitation of Fr. Jos. Nguyen Chan Hung, SDB the Rector of the post-novitiate of Don Bosco Da Lat, Viet Nam for the building of the new pastoral center at ...
    Date2018.05.21 CategoryVIE Reply0 Views58 file
    Read More
  6. 4732(I)_Happy to live in Brother friendly provincial community

Interview with Bro. Ambrose By Our Own Correspondent Myitkyina, Myanma, 19 May 2018 -- What’s make you happy or what fills your heart with joy? During my stay in Myitkyina 24/7 with our boys in the VTC, espec...
    Date2018.05.21 CategoryMYM Reply0 Views253 file
    Read More
  7. 4731_The art of evangelization through filmmaking

A 3-Day Seminar-Workshop on Filmmaking By Fr. Drans Nolasco, SDB Makati City, the Philippines, 19 May 2018 -- The FIN Commission on Social Communications in cooperation with the NEW JP2 Conference organized a three-da...
    Date2018.05.19 CategoryFIN Reply0 Views88 file
    Read More
  8. 4730(II)_May Catholics & Buddhists Witness to World

Before the Birthday of Budha Pope Francis meets the Thai Budhist delegation By Our Own Correspondent Vatican, 16 May 2018 -- Between April 30 and May 22 the world wide Budhist community does celebrate one of their mai...
    Date2018.05.18 CategoryWorld Reply0 Views87 file
    Read More
  9. 4730(I)_Provincial visitation 2018

Don Bosco Alafua By Cl. Eteutati Milo, SDB Alafua, Samoa, 13 May 2018 -- Annual canonical provincial’s visitation of our community Alafua Don Bosco happen this year between May 10-13, 2018. Fr. William Matthews offici...
    Date2018.05.18 CategoryPac. Reply0 Views105 file
    Read More
  10. 4729(IV)_We need to keep the awareness about Salesian Brother alive!

Interview with Bro. Philip Yoon By Our Own Correspondent Seoul, Korea, 16 May 2018 -- Bro. Philip Yoon (first profession 1988) spent most of his Salesian life in four different Salesian schools (Gwangju high school, Int...
    Date2018.05.17 CategoryKOR Reply0 Views129 file
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 196 Next
/ 196