Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20180112_FMA.jpg

FMA first and perpetual professions in Seoul 2018

By FMA-KOR SC Team

Seoul, Korea, 6 January 2018 -- There is one very good news from Seoul - Korea: at the end of their annual spiritual retreat (January 6) seven FMA novices made their first religious profession. A great joy for the FMA Province of Korea - Mongolia and for the whole Salesian Family!

Another four FMA sisters committed themselves for ever with their perpetual profession:

In response to your love I bind myself to live the Beatitudes of the Kingdom radically, in communion with my Sisters, proclaiming Christ to young people according to the spirit of St. John Bosco and St. Maria Domenica Mazzarello.

Today, before the community and all here present, I freely and entirely give myself to you.

I make the vows of chastity, poverty, and obedience forever in the hands of Sr. Silvia Choi, the delegate of the Superior general, according to the evangelical way traced out by the Constitutions of the Institute of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians.

Trusting in your grace, in the intercession of Mary Help of Christians and of all our saints, and with the support of my Sisters, I want to live faithfully, for your glory, the commitments I assume in making my profession. Amen!

At present there are 4 second year and one first year novice in Gwangju Novitiate, another 4 postulants and 2 aspirants in the Seoul - Shin Kil Dong formation house. Next March 2018 will enter hopefully three more aspirants!

FMA sisters of Korea - Mongolia are requesting your prayers for their new vocations!

Related articles:

20180112_FMA1.jpg