Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20171123_ASC.jpg

Provincial Assembly of the Salesian Cooperators Cebu (FIS) 2017

By Mr. Gilbert Legaspi, ASC

Cebe, the Filippines, 23 November 2017 -- The FIS Provincial Assembly was held on October 28, 2017, Mary Help of Christians School in Minglanilla, Cebu Island. It was participated by more than 60 Salesian Cooperators both Aspirants and members from Cebu and other islands of the FIS province, with the presence of the FIS Provincial Fr. Godofredo Atienza, Provincial and Local delegates SDB and FMA.

The main topic discussed were about the PAL (Project of Apostolic Life) and sharing on the EAO Regional Congress experience of the Salesian Cooperators in Japan (May 7-10, 2017) by the FIS participants.

I feel great having the privilege to attend such gathering. It was an honor to be part of the Association which I always dreamed about. I know that I can do my part as lay person in fulfilling the Don Bosco's mission or task to take care about the poor and abbandoned youth.

Among the most joyful moments was the renewal of the Promise and the celebration of the Promise of three new members of our Association.

I always share with other Salesian Cooperators: "I have been with the Salesians for years now and I don't want to die without an identity."

20171123_ASC1.jpg

20171123_ASC2.jpg

20171123_ASC3.jpg