EXDB

4519(II)_How to start a new Unit of Don Bosco (Young) Past Pupils?

by ceteratolle posted Oct 11, 2017
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

20171011_EXDB.jpg

Timor Leste starting formation of the GEX (Giovani Ex-Allievi)

By Mr. Alberto Piedade, GEX
World Councilor of the Don Bosco Alumni for Asia-Oceania

Dili, Timor Leste, 9 October 2017 -- I would like to inform you about our National Association meeting in Dili. I was invited to brief the association and some of the representatives from the new government of Timor-Leste who are also past pupils, were there too.

After briefing the association on GEX and other programs of GEX - with the assistance from the association, we managed to select 4 young past pupils to be in National GEX and I will be providing them with briefing on GEX activities.

Hopefully, by end of November I can have a draft of the School of Leaders ready to be consulted and discussed with our SDB Delegate, Fr. Mario do Rosario, SDB. Fortunately the first four 'animators' are very eager to follow.

Following up this meeting, there are available some documents that could help you understanding the animation and 'managment' of Don Bosco Past pupils. Regarding the structure, currently in the World Confederation Secretariat is still putting together the organigram to demonstrate the overall structure and roles (World Confederation, Regions - Continent, National or Province level - Federation or the smallest organization which is (local) Union.

On the Boscolink you can find the following documents;

1. Strategic Plan of World Confederation for Past Pupils of Don Bosco
  2. Identity and World Statute
  3. Local Union/Federation Establishment Manual (Draft)
  4. Explanation on GEX
  5. EAO 2016 Regional Congress Declaration

After the first round of animation visit (August 27-September 4) in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos, i'm happy to share next proposed (2018, July 26-31) in other EAO provinces. Let me know if require further assistance!

Resources on the Boscolink: (Don Bosco Alumni World Confederation)

20171011_EXDB0.jpg

20171011_EXDB1.jpg

20171011_EXDB2.jpg