Pope Francis listens to the Young (Synod 2018)

by vaclav posted Jun 16, 2017
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print

Letter synod EAO150617.pdf   >>>> Download for the EAO Youth Ministry Teams

Letter of SDB Rector Major (July 24, 2017) >>>> 

Download: 2017.07.24 - Lettera del RM sul Sinodo ENG.docx

In the context of this letter, finally, I offer you three questions, that may guide your reflections on the challenges and the opportunities regarding the faith and the vocational discernment of the young nowadays. I am offering these three questions as material for reflection at the various Provincial Councils, at Rectors’ meetings, at meetings of  Salesians in the quinquennium, and of those in practical training. I also ask you to consider the possibility of sharing these three questions with the different  groups of the Salesian Family:

1. What are the proposals that at the level of the local Church we are making so that Evangelii Gaudium remains the compass for our pastoral journey?

2. What are the pastoral choices that we have in mind and/or could be proposing  so that everyone - young and adults, parents and teachers, catechists and leaders, can feel part of a community that is educating to the faith, a community that is evangelizing?

3. What are the difficulties that can weaken the continuity and the consistency of the pastoral processes? What are the proposals to  strengthen the continuity and consistency of the  pastoral processes?

Letter of FMA Mother General (May 24, 2017) >>>> Download: Circ-970.doc

Young - Faith - Vocation Discernment

Synod of Bishops 2018

Synod2018.jpg

PREPARATION 

PREPARATORY DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD: DOCUMENTO PREPARATORIO ENG.pdf

QUESTIONS TO EACH REGION: QUESTIONS to regions.doc