PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print Attachment

EAO Good Night Talk (37)                                                                  

April 1, 2017

Do we really need each other?

Without good communication is no communion!

Dear friends and confreres,

During past few years we are witnessing around the globe rather odd situation of many countries and people closing their hearts, homes and frontiers to others and even some new walls are again growing up. However the future of our one human family is clearly inter-connected, all nations are living more and more as one large family and becoming more and more inter-dependent. Yes, the Church of Pope Francis is definitely the Church of Communion! We are becoming every day more convinced about the importance of communion everywhere!

On my journey for past 4 years I always bring with me the Apostolic Exhortation of Pope Francis ‘The Joy of the Gospel’. Indeed it is ongoing challenge and strong call for conversion. I realized that ‘ALL’ is the most frequent word in this Catholic Road Map. Giving thanks for all, witnessing Jesus to all, building bridges to all, trying to love all – this is the way traced by Pope Francis for all of us!

Nobody among us is so rich that can’t be more enrich by the gifts of others. And nobody in the world is so poor, that can’t share own gifts with others and enrich them!

During the recent EAO 2017 Team Visit in Hua Hin, Thailand, we experienced this beautiful mutual exchange in many ways: Today all of our 11 EAO Salesian provinces are able to receive missionaries and form international and inter-cultural communities. Even the smallest vice-province of Papua New Guinea – Solomon Islands (PGS) can give and even the largest province of Vietnam - Mongolia (VIE) is eager to receive confreres from other countries! 

However communion amidst the Salesian Congregation, within our Provinces and local communities starts from an open heart that shares, communicates and listens! My phone call to one sick confrere, my email to the far away missionary community, my personal sharing on the Facebook, my photo with short article send for the AustraLasia news or even simple words whispered in the ear during the recreation time makes difference and builds communion!

Wish you a fruitful end of this Lenten journey and deep Joy of Easter 2017, always in growing communion with Jesus, Crucified and Risen Lord! Don’t be afraid, open your heart to Jesus, again and again!

Fr. Václav Klement, SDB

EAO Regional councillor

FOR DOWNLOAD: EAO-GNT-2017 (37) April ENG.doc.pdf

• ?
    vaclav 2017.03.28 15:39
    Dear Father

I really like the topic of your GN talks of this month: Do we really need each other?

It's very inspiring and challenging.

Thank you so much

fr.N (Thailand)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.28 15:42
    Dear Fr.
    Thank you so much for the reflection so deep and simple!
    With best wishes and prayers for your visitation in Vietnam!
    peace,
    (Myanmar)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.28 15:43
    Dearest Father
    I'm very interested in your goodnight talk. Every month, Fr Van Hao SDB-VN always translates your letter and send it to us to upload to FMA's website. Like this, the message can share to everybody in our family. First of all for me, who is writing to you.
    This time, I was really touche with the call for conversion "trying to love all" not only some. It's not easy. But that the way growing communion with Jesus.
    Thanks for sharing us...
    God be with you.
    Sr. T (Vietnam FMA)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.30 23:35
    Thank you father, I remember the words of the Church of Pope Francis in this year's Lenten message: "The Word of God is a gift, a gift is a gift," so all is grace.
    I am delighted with your dedication to the Congregation, especially to the missionary vocation everywhere.
    I will try response your invitation to build consecration, at least in the place where I live, so that the name of the Lord is brighter, especially the brothers who are always sympathetic and supportive to each other, help each other live Faithful follow God to the end.
    May you always be filled with the gift of the Holy Spirit and the apostolic zeal to continue to develop the mission
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.30 23:41
    本当にお互いを必要としていますか?
    良いコミュニケーションなしにはコミュニオン=交わりもなし!

友人、兄弟の皆さん、

この数年、私たちは世界中で不思議な状況を目の当たりにしています。多くの国、多くの人が、他者に対し心、家、国境を閉ざし、新しい壁が再び築かれ始めているところさえあります。しかし、一つの人類家族の未来は明らかに互いに結ばれたものであり、すべての国はますます一つの大きな家族のように生き、ますます互いに依存し合うものになっています。そうです、教皇フランシスコの教会は確かに「交わりの教会」です! 私たちは毎日あらゆるところで、交わりが大切だという確信を深めています!

この4年間、旅をする際、私はいつも教皇フランシスコの使徒的勧告『福音の喜び』を携えています。実に勧告は、継続的な挑戦であり、回心への力強い呼びかけです。このカトリックのロードマップで最もよく使われている言葉は「すべて」だということに私は気づきました。すべてを感謝する、すべての人にイエスをあかしする、すべてを結ぶ橋を築く、すべての人を愛そうとする‐これが、教皇フランシスコが私たち皆に示す道です!

ほかの人の賜物によって豊かにならないほど豊かな人は、私たちの中にいません。そして、自分の賜物を分かち合うことによって周りの人を豊かにできないほど貧しい人は、この世に誰一人としていません!

最近、タイのフアヒンで開かれたEAO 2017 Team Visitで、私たちはこのすばらしい相互交換をさまざまな形で体験しました:今日、私たちEAOの全11管区は、宣教師を受け入れ、国際的‐文化際的共同体を構成することができます。最も小さなパプアニューギニア‐ソロモン諸島(PGS)準管区も会員を派遣することができ、最も大きなベトナム‐モンゴル(VIE)管区もほかの国から会員を喜んで迎えます!

しかしながら、サレジオ会の中で、私たちの管区、支部共同体の中での交わりは、分かち合い、コミュニケーションを取り、耳を傾ける開かれた心から始まります! 病気の会員への一本の電話、遠くの宣教地の共同体へのEメール、Facebookでの個人的体験の分かち合い、austraLasiaニュースに送られる短い記事を付けた写真、遊びの時間に耳元にささやかれた一言二言が、変化をもたらし、交わりを築くのです!

実り豊かな四旬節の旅の締めくくりと、2017年御復活の深い喜びをお祈り申し上げます。十字架にかけられ復活された主、イエスとの、いつもますます深められる交わりのうちに! 恐れないでください、繰り返し何度も、イエスに心を開きましょう!

EAO地域顧問  ヴァツラフ・クレメンテ神父, SDB
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.30 23:59
    Good night talk’ tháng Tư 2017 (số 34) của Cha Bề Trên Miền – “Chúng ta có thật sự cần đến nhau hay không”?
    130 Người xem

Không có Truyền thông sẽ không có sự Hiệp thông.

Các bạn hữu và anh em hội viên thân mến,

Trong những năm qua, chúng ta đã chứng kiến nhiều hiện trạng kỳ cục đang xảy ra tại nhiều nơi trên thế giới, đó là có nhiều quốc gia đang tự đóng khép mình lại bằng sự cách li với thế giới chung quanh, thậm chí xây nên những bước tường ngăn cách. Tuy nhiên, tương lai của nhân loại rõ ràng đang hướng về một thế giới tương tác và đại đồng, mọi quốc gia ngày càng muốn xích lại gần nhau hơn để xây dựng một gia đình quốc tế mở rộng và biết sống nương tựa vào nhau. Quả vậy, Đức Thánh Cha Phanxicô luôn khẳng định, Giáo hội là gia đình của sự hiệp thông. Chúng ta ngày càng thâm tín rằng sự hiệp thông là yếu tố quan trọng ở khắp mọi nơi.

Trong 4 năm qua trong mọi cuộc hành trình, Cha luôn mang theo mình Tông huấn ‘Niềm vui của Tin mừng’ mà Đức Thánh Cha đã viết, như một món hành trang. Tất nhiên, Tông huấn này là một lời mời gọi hoán cải liên tục gửi đến chúng ta. Cha nhận thấy rằng thuật ngữ ‘Tất cả’ là từ ngữ rất quen thuộc trong lộ trình của Giáo hội Công giáo ngày hôm nay. Đức Thánh Cha vẫn hay nói ‘Xin cám ơn tất cả mọi người, tất cả chúng ta hãy trở nên chứng nhân cho Chúa Giêsu, hãy bắc nhịp cầu đến tất cả mọi nơi, hãy cố gắng yêu thương tất cả mọi người…’

Không ai trong chúng ta giàu có đến mức độ không cần nhận sự trợ giúp từ người khác. Cũng không ai nghèo đến mức độ không có gì để chia sẻ với cận nhân.

Trong dịp Team visit vùng EAO vừa qua tại Thái Lan, chúng ta đã trải nghiệm sự trao đổi tương tác với nhiều hình thái. Ví dụ, 11 Tỉnh dòng trong vùng EAO đều sẵn sàng đón nhận những anh em truyền giáo đến làm việc tại Tỉnh dòng mình và các Tỉnh dòng cũng sẵn sàng thiết lập những cộng thể mang tính quốc tế và đa văn hóa, khi đón nhận những hội viên từ các Tỉnh dòng khác đến. Ngay Á tỉnh PGS (Papua New Guinea – đảo Solomon) là Á tỉnh nhỏ nhất trong miền EAO cũng có thể chia sẻ những hội viên, và Tỉnh dòng Việt Nam với số lượng hội viện đông nhất trong miền cũng luôn sẵn sàng đón nhận những anh em hội viên từ các Tỉnh dòng khác đến để làm việc.

Tuy nhiện, sự hiệp thông trong toàn Tu hội Salêdiêng, sự hiệp thông trong các Tỉnh dòng cũng như sự hiệp thông trong các cộng thể địa phương luôn khởi đầu với những con tim rộng mở biết chia sẻ, biết thông tri và biết lắng nghe nhau. Ví dụ, khi chúng ta gọi điện thoại hỏi thăm một anh em hội viên đang đau yếu, gửi một email đến một cộng thể truyền giáo ở phương xa, chia sẻ những thông tin trên Facebook, gửi 1 tấm hình với vài điều chú thích lên trang web Australasia, thậm chí chỉ cần 1 vài lời nói rỉ tai nhau cách thân tình trong những phút giải trí… tất cả đều có thể tạo nên sự biến đổi và là những phương cách nhằm kiến tạo sự hiệp thông.

Cầu chúc các bạn và các anh em hội viên đạt được nhiều hoa trái trong mùa chay thánh và hưởng nhận niềm vui sâu xa trong dịp lễ Phục sinh sắp tới. Cầu chúc tất cả ngày càng tăng triển trong sự hiệp thông với Chúa Giêsu, Đấng chịu đóng đinh và đã Sống lại. “Đừng sợ. Chúng ta hãy mở rộng cõi lòng để cho Chúa Giêsu ngự vào”.

Cha Vaclav Klement

Bề Trên miền EAO.
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.03.31 00:00
    Ho già ricevuto il suo "Goodnight talk 37"
    e sono molto contenta per questo.
    Ieri ho dormito bene con il suo pensiero,
    la comunione è il suo sogno, è anche il sogno di Dio,
    di Don Bosco, anche di tutto noi.

Arriverà a Lei una Pasqua speciale con la benedizione di Gesu.
    Thanks

Sr. Maria
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.04.04 08:33
    Dear Father,
    Thank you so much for your encouraging talk on communication and communion. We will surely try to build a family of love.
    God bless you in Our Lady's care.
    Sr. F (CIN)
  • ?
    vaclav 2017.04.15 16:35
    Dear Fr.
    thank you so much for the latest EAO good night talk.
    What you are describing makes much meaning for me. Without proper communication no proper communion is possible.
    At the moment I am experiencing this in my own community ...
    But we have the certainty, that the good Lord will work and bring us together again, makes communication flow.
    I wish you a joyful Easter celebration and strength from the risen Lord for your ministry as Regional Councilor for the EAO Region.
    United in prayers.
    Sincerely yours in Don Bosco
    R.

1. When did you fall in love with Jesus? - Initial Proclamation of Jesus Christ

EAO Good Night Talk (42)                                                                      Seoul – South Korea September 1, 2017   When did you fall in love with Jesus?   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           Six weeks ago w...
    Date2017.08.29 Byvaclav Views1182
    Read More
  2. Accompaniment - one of the Salesian key words!

EAO Good Night Talk (41)                                                                        August 1, 2017   Accompaniment - one of Salesian key words   Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!           I’m more and more deeply convin...
    Date2017.07.28 Byvaclav Views1820
    Read More
  3. Salesian Lay Volunteers - Mission Possible?

EAO Good Night Talk (40)                                                                      July 1, 2017   Salesian Lay Volunteers – Mission Possible?  EAO-GNT-2017 (40) July ENG.pdf Dear Friends and Salesian Family members!      The month...
    Date2017.06.26 Byvaclav Views22528
    Read More
  4. Jesus Vine Tree - motivated by the Biblical Icon?

GNT for download: EAO-GNT-2017 (39) June ENG.pdf EAO Good Night Talk (39)                                                                      June 1, 2017   How are we motivated by ‘Jesus Vine Tree’ Icon? Dear friends and confreres,   Durin...
    Date2017.05.30 Byvaclav Views1170
    Read More
  5. Mary has done everything (May 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (38)                                                                       May 1, 2017 She has done everything. Trust in Mary Help of Christians, and you’ll see what miracles are! (Don Bosco)  FOR DOWNLOAD: EAO-GNT-2017 (...
    Date2017.05.09 Byvaclav Views805
    Read More
  6. Communion - we need each other (April 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (37)                                                                      April 1, 2017   Do we really need each other? Without good communication is no communion!     Dear friends and confreres,   During past few years w...
    Date2017.03.27 Byvaclav Views916
    Read More
  7. Never grow tired to walk! (Lenten Journey 2017)

EAO Good Night Talk (36)                                                                       March 1, 2017   Never grow tired to walk! Can you tell me, what should I change?     Dear friends and confreres,   Exactly today we are starting a...
    Date2017.02.18 Byvaclav Views954
    Read More
  8. Pope Francis: Listen and Move! (To the religious superiors)

Take the Gospel without Tranquilizers A conversation with the general superiors Pope Francis FOR DOWNLOAD:  Take the Gospel-Francis 2016 religious.docx   “The Pope is late,” they tell me at the entrance to the Vatican’s Paul VI Audience Hall...
    Date2017.02.14 Byvaclav Views18472
    Read More
  9. No Image

Francis to the General Superiors 2016 November

Conversazione del Papa Francesco con i Superiori Generali Sui casi di abusi sessuali: «È una malattia; dobbiamo esserne convinti per risolvere il problema» Papa Francesco: «Sì, c’è corruzione in Vaticano, ma non perdo la serenità» Il Pontefi...
    Date2017.02.09 Byvaclav Views2062
    Read More
  10. No Image

Listen, appreciate and give thanks!

EAO Good Night Talk (35)                                                                       February 1, 2017   Listen, appreciate and give thanks!   Dear friends and confreres,   We have started another year, for us the Year of the Family...
    Date2017.01.28 Byvaclav Views559
    Read More
  11. Happy New Year 2017 - Stop all Wars!

EAO Good Night Talk (34)                                                                    Seoul - Korea    January 1, 2017   Stop all War! Make 2017 the Year of Peace!   Dear friends and confreres,   At the beginning of this year, I entrus...
    Date2016.12.30 Byvaclav Views829
    Read More
  12. No Image

Do you believe in the Salesian Family?

EAO Good Night Talk (33)                                                                       December 1, 2016   Do you believe in the Salesian Family?   Dear friends and confreres, We are starting the last month of this year. For coming fe...
    Date2016.11.30 Byvaclav Views775
    Read More
  13. No Image

Hamamatsu - Fruitful Year of Mercy!

EAO Good Night Talk (32)         for download:  EAO-GNT-2016 (32) November ENG.pdf                                                   November 1, 2016   Fruitful Year of Mercy – Hamamatsu, Japan!      Dear friends and confreres,     It was an...
    Date2016.10.27 Byvaclav Views472
    Read More
  14. No Image

Japan Volunteers reaching out!

EAO Good Night Talk (31)                                                                       October 1, 2016     Japan Volunteers are reaching out!       Dear friends and confreres,         Few days ago we witnessed the 147th Salesian miss...
    Date2016.09.30 Byvaclav Views396
    Read More
  15. No Image

Prayer and Promise - Don Bosco Past Pupils

EAO Good Night Talk (30)                                                                       September 1, 2016   Don Bosco Alumni: Prayer and Promise!   For download:  Prayer and Promise (EN).docx (ENGLISH) EAO-SF 19 DBPP - Prayer and Pro...
    Date2016.08.29 Byvaclav Views551
    Read More
  16. Communion - a very precious gift!

EAO Good Night Talk (29)   For download:  EAO-GNT-2016 (29) August ENG Vine Tree Icon.pdf                                                                      August 1, 2016 Communion – a very precious gift!   Dear friends and confreres,    ...
    Date2016.07.24 Byvaclav Views532
    Read More
  17. Year of Mercy - Fruits to Harvest?

EAO Good Night Talk (28)                                                                       July 1, 2016   Year of Mercy – what fruits do we harvest?   Dear friends and confreres,       The Year of Mercy entered already its second half, m...
    Date2016.07.04 Byvaclav Views756
    Read More
  18. No Image

Salesian Brother in the Heart of Jesus!

EAO Good Night Talk (27)                                                                       June 1, 2016   Salesian Brother in the Heart of Jesus! Dear friends and confreres,        The Year of Mercy is going on, a wonderful opportunity t...
    Date2016.05.31 Byvaclav Views613
    Read More
  19. Discovering the periphery of Pope Francis

EAO Good Night Talk (26)                                                                       Tiruchy - May 1, 2016   Discovering Pope Francis in the rural periphery!     Dear friends and confreres,        Just few hours ago here in Tiruchy...
    Date2016.05.01 Byvaclav Views497
    Read More
  20. Salesian Family grows through listening

EAO Good Night Talk (25)  EAO-GNT-2016 (25) April ENG.doc  - for download                                                                                                                                                                        ...
    Date2016.04.01 Byvaclav Views641
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
/ 5